Advertisement

新足迹

找回密码
 注册
新足迹 门户 小学教育 查看内容

为什么我觉得补习学校不好

2009-4-23 19:51| 发布者: 我是兔小D | 查看: 2880| 原文链接

这次我写英文了

I believe that coaching schools do not do much to help children learn. Some of them don’t teach you how to do things properly and their deadlines are – to make as much possible.

Firstly, they sometimes do not even teach you the correct formulas at all. One person in my class called K was coached at Pre-Uni and was taught to put a line through to the main line in a line graph which is very incorrect. If these useless coaching schools keep on teaching students incorrect ways of things, the students will get low marks and possibly fail an important test because of a mistaken coaching school.

Another reason is that their main aim is money. The coaching school that I go to charges fifty dollars for a two hour English lessons where smart students hardly learn anything. Many coaching schools are simply rip offs and know nothing but money, money, money.I don’t know why the parents even give them their money.

I absolutely agree that coaching schools need to change for the sake of the young pupils.

同意的请通知一下。我的妈妈已经同意我不补英语了

[ 本帖最后由 我是兔小D 于 2009-4-23 20:42 编辑 ]
Advertisement
Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部