新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· BT大法见习操作及问题[随时更新] (2008-5-10) brad · 终于做成比较成功的虎皮白雪蛋糕卷 (2008-3-31) 江南小茶
· DIY-阳光棚里造小渔池,我也要住水景房!402楼7年后更新 (2015-1-5) hellsky · Today’s best boy 今天最好的男孩子 (2008-9-2) cl2007
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1173|回复: 7

(转)刚才和我同事联名给全公司的人发了信。。关于中国地震 [复制链接]

发表于 2008-5-15 03:12 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 daxiao 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 daxiao 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
http://bbs.tigtag.com/dispbbs.as ... D=369197&page=1
  主题: 刚才和我同事联名给全公司的人发了信。。关于中国地震  

kyu 二星子爵
楼主 发表于 2008-5-14 13:50:00 短信 加为联系人 个人空间 搜索 

我copy了信的全文在这里。除了中国人自己。。我们 要让更多 的人参与进来

Dear all
As you all know the earthquake that happened in China on 12 May 2008.The 7.9 magnitude tremor, which was focused in China's Sichuan Province, is estimated to have killed at least 12,000 people — and that toll is expected to rise dramatically as rescue teams reach the most affected areas.
Jason and I would like to ask all the people to help a little bit for our Chinese victims. China Embassy has opened a donation account in Bank of China. If anybody would like to help these people even a few dollars, we will appreciate your help.
If you would like to make a donation please go to see Ying or Jason  and we will gather all the money and deposit at Bank of China Parramatta branch. Either you can go to the branch and ask the teller for the donation.
The address is as following:
Shop 2104. Level 2 Westfield Shopping Centre Parramatta.
Thanks for all your help and all Chinese will remember the day and the help.

ricesjf 三星爵士

第 3 楼 发表于 2008-5-14 15:48:00 短信 加为联系人 个人空间 搜索 

That's so cool,man!

kyu 二星子爵

第 4 楼 发表于 2008-5-14 16:20:00 短信 加为联系人 个人空间 搜索 

希望能筹集到一点钱。。虽然微不足道。。。但是起码算是一点心意了。。人在海外。。能做的只有这些了

huangyanhua 一星公民

第 5 楼 发表于 2008-5-14 19:04:00 短信 加为联系人 个人空间 搜索 

kyu,你在墨尔本?

我都不知道要怎么捐,好像都是悉尼的xdjm在讨论!

我才来墨尔本没多久!

Shop 2104. Level 2 Westfield Shopping Centre Parramatta.这个地址好像是southland shopping centre?

kyu 二星子爵
不好意思。。我在悉尼。。那是Parramatta的westfield

kyu 二星子爵

第 10 楼 发表于 2008-5-14 20:02:00 短信 加为联系人 个人空间 搜索 

图妹妹好好感受一下我们这些海外华人的爱国心。。还有老B 的rush。。。。

nickgangguo 一星爵士
第 11 楼 发表于 2008-5-14 20:53:00 短信 加为联系人 个人空间 搜索 

我把你的信改了一下,今天也给我同事们发了。不过,我留的澳洲红十字会的捐助方式。信的内容如下:

Dear all

As you all may have known that the 7.9 magnitude tremor earthquake took place in Sichuan province (my home town, thanks God, my family are safe), south west of China on 12 May 2008 has killed at least 15,000, wounded 70,000 and buried 25000 people (the latest confirmed data from Chinese government), that toll is expected to rise dramatically as rescue teams reach the affected areas.

I was absolutely shocked when I was reading the news and seeing the images on the internet, many towns have been wiped off, houses became debris, hospitals and schools collapsed, patients and students are buried in the ruins. A hand sticks out in the air from the concrete debris, wanting to get help.

If you would like to know more information about China earthquake please visit this Australia Red Cross’s website:

http://www.redcross.org.au/ourse ... Chinaearthquake.htm

If you want to donate, please click this link:

https://www.redcross.org.au/Donations/onlineDonations.asp

Thanks for your help and kindness.

####

[ 本帖最后由 daxiao 于 2008-5-15 03:21 编辑 ]
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2008-5-15 03:17 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 daxiao 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 daxiao 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我把NICKGANGGUO信又修改了一下, 把其中的链接换成了忘忧草在FREEOZ贴的'THE AUSTRALIAN'的网页.

Dear all

As you all may have known that the 7.9 magnitude tremor earthquake took place in Sichuan province (my home town, thanks God, my family are safe), south west of China on 12 May 2008 has killed at least 15,000, wounded 70,000 and buried 25000 people (the latest confirmed data from Chinese government), that toll is expected to rise dramatically as rescue teams reach the affected areas.

I was absolutely shocked when I was reading the news and seeing the images on the internet, many towns have been wiped off, houses became debris, hospitals and schools collapsed, patients and students are buried in the ruins. A hand sticks out in the air from the concrete debris, wanting to get help.

If you would like to know more information about China earthquake please visit 'THE AUSTRALIAN' website:

http://media.theaustralian.com.a ... 13-quake/index.html

If you want to donate, please click this link:

https://www.redcross.org.au/Donations/onlineDonations.asp

Thanks for your help and kindness.

####

---------------------------------------------------------------------
发动一切可发动的力量!

[ 本帖最后由 daxiao 于 2008-5-15 03:19 编辑 ]

发表于 2008-5-15 04:55 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 jinxu_0 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 jinxu_0 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
结果怎么样了?

发表于 2008-5-15 10:18 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 auyun 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 auyun 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
好样的

发表于 2008-5-15 11:23 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 大头 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 大头 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我给全公司的同事发了募捐信。
不到5分钟就收到了我的manager的回信。

Thank you for sending this email to everyone Yue.  It’s such a terrible thing that’s happened.  I’ll make a donation today.

还是有效果的,大家加油啊,让更多的澳大利亚人了解这场灾难。
为灾区同胞争取更多支援。

发表于 2008-5-15 11:39 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 maylily01 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 maylily01 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Encouraged, thanks. I will also send an email to my colleagues.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2008-5-15 19:09 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 likespring 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 likespring 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
支持大家!

发表于 2008-5-15 19:57 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kingliu13 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kingliu13 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
脚踏实地,每个人都可以为赈灾尽一份力。而LZ的努力,让我非常佩服!

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部