新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 筒子们,面包机该拿出来锻炼锻炼啦 -- 65度汤种面包 82#新配方 (2009-1-17) steveking · 草莓起司蛋糕 (2007-8-17) datou2z
· 七彩云南之昆明、大理、丽江 (2004-12-30) sail · 自制水煮活鱼 (2007-4-9) 江苏小伙子
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1353|回复: 12

SMH: Amy Cooper's article attacking Chinese! [复制链接]

发表于 2008-4-20 20:57 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 sinosydneysider 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 sinosydneysider 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
It's very angry to read Amy's article "Australia must save Olympic dignity" posted on SMH website(see link below). She was just simply occupied by her out of dated perception about China and attack Chinese.

I would like you guys to have a read her article. Pls keep in mind the following:
1. Take a deep breath and keep calm!
2. Focus the single topic, ie we support Beijing Olympics, and Australia supports Beijing Olympics
3. Use strong words but not rough ones to encourage her and others to communicate with Chines to learn more about China and Tibet.

Pls feel free to add comments, but be restrained, reasonable and positive!!

http://blogs.sunherald.com.au/am ... ia_must.html?page=3

[ 本帖最后由 sinosydneysider 于 2008-4-20 21:12 编辑 ]
Advertisement
Advertisement

2008年度奖章获得者

发表于 2008-4-20 21:02 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 degra 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 degra 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Amy Cooper 是 pro zd 的.

发表于 2008-4-20 21:26 |显示全部楼层

need to sit down to have a chat with her

此文章由 sinosydneysider 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 sinosydneysider 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I think she has been surrounded by pro-ZD or FLG. She should be an intellegent lady, we do need more communications with her, tell her the fact, tell her the truth, and maybe encourage her to visit China & Tibet.

2007 年度奖章获得者

发表于 2008-4-20 21:50 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 coolioo 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 coolioo 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Intelligent lady? In which way? All I can say she is ignorant on politics and better stay away on this topic....

参与宝库编辑功臣

发表于 2008-4-20 21:54 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 蓝月亮 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 蓝月亮 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
把黑山老妖刚转的那篇给她贴过去~

退役斑竹 2007 年度奖章获得者 2008年度奖章获得者 特殊贡献奖章 参与宝库编辑功臣

发表于 2008-4-20 21:55 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 黑山老妖 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 黑山老妖 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
En... I just did post that one.
Advertisement
Advertisement

2007 年度奖章获得者

发表于 2008-4-20 22:02 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 coolioo 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 coolioo 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I have read many replies on her blogs and what impresses me is that all the people involved in the discussion express their points in a very proper manner, no personal abuse at all no matter how different opinions they have. Some of our radical patriots should learn from this...
C.B

退役斑竹 2007 年度奖章获得者 2008年度奖章获得者 特殊贡献奖章 参与宝库编辑功臣

发表于 2008-4-20 22:04 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 黑山老妖 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 黑山老妖 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Well, all the comments on all news webs are vetted. So I would expect all the ones selected are appropriate. I am sure there are a lot of flaming and swearing but they won't see the light of the day.
Happy Wife = Happy Life

2008年度奖章获得者

发表于 2008-4-20 22:05 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 degra 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 degra 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 黑山老妖 于 2008-4-20 22:04 发表
Well, all the comments on all news webs are vetted. So I would expect all the ones selected are appropriate. I am sure there are a lot of flaming and swearing but they won't see the light of the day.  ...

bingo!

发表于 2008-4-20 22:10 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 stay 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 stay 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
发了跟贴,但是还看不见
有个人还说:讽刺的是这些聚会保护圣火的学生在中国却不能聚会保护圣火。
我们真应该在家乐福门口多多聚会

发表于 2008-4-20 22:33 |显示全部楼层
it's true comments need to be screened before posted. my first paragraph was removed due to that i used the words "experienced" :-).
so be polite and calm! we're debating not attacking!
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2008-4-20 22:38 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 coolioo 于 2008-4-20 21:50 发表
Intelligent lady? In which way? All I can say she is ignorant on politics and better stay away on this topic....

hehe... she is the chief party correspondent for SMH, should she be clever enough to take the position? she needs more chance. you can see it if we can have friends like her :-)
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2008-4-20 22:42 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 lsyca 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 lsyca 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
楼上的在国内?这里有家乐福吗?

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部