新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 双职工家庭的福音之十二 挑战天府的 重庆辣子鸡 (2005-6-22) binbingogo · 2元钱的大餐----红烧猪手 (2005-10-15) 上山下乡
· 葱花鸡蛋软饼 (2006-3-7) 上山下乡 · 家庭主妇的一天 (2006-10-13) susan
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 20027|回复: 108

[选车买车] 在bmw finance工作十年的鬼佬提供的几条bmw砍价tips [复制链接]

发表于 2014-7-20 21:00 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 linxinkai 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 linxinkai 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 linxinkai 于 2014-7-20 21:13 编辑

我在鬼佬论坛看到的,就转载过来吧

Tips when bargaining for prices:
简单翻译一下要点

1. Shop around and do not be afraid to buy from other state if you have to. These days everything can be done quick and efficiently via phone call and emails. As a general guide, BMW staffs can buy new car direct from BMW Australia (V3) between 12-18%, discount off RRP, depending on models. If they want to get a demo car (any executive driven with less than 10,000 kms on the clock), BMW Australia will give 28% disc off RRP. If you can negotiate discount closer to staff rate, I think you're doing fine.

btw:The discount is off RRP before all costs. FYI, when we(bmw staff) buy a car directly from BMW Australia, there's no dealer delivery charge because it's the profit portion for dealer. Onroad costs (rego) will still have to be paid by you.
The only catch for staff purchase is we have to keep the car for minimum 1 year before we can sell it.

勇敢的去看车,必要的话可以跨州购买,现在通讯发达,这个不是难事儿
bmw员工买新车根据车型有12~18%的折扣(这个折扣是 off rrp的,不包括任何on road cost),bmw员工买demo的折扣是 28% off rrp
如果大家砍价的时候能砍到员工价的幅度,就已经是非常好的价格了

2. If you're not really fuss about options and color, try to find a dealer who still has some old floorstocks which have been sitting for months. BMW Finance (SF-5) is the one who finance most of the dealer cars through bailment program and the longer the dealer keeps the car, the more interest they have to pay to SF5. Finance company constantly reviews this and they'll start charging curtailment interest on "old" stock. This is the reason why sometimes dealers are really "motivated" to move stocks. Be like a cheetah hunting gazelles – visit lots of dealers, ask about the stocks, be patient and be prepare to compromise. I know Trivett had a problem flogging off a Rolls Royce and they're paying thousand of dollars of interest every month because they couldn't find a buyer who'd willing to pay RRP of a Phantom (close to $ 1 million). In the end, Trivett managed to sell it at a bargained price of a mere $ 700k.

如果不是太挑剔的话,尽量买现车,因为bmw financial部门会按照车在dealer那里的存放时间长短来增收利息的,所以dealers都很乐意把现车尽量快的卖出去,作者还举了个劳斯莱斯的例子,100万的车放在展厅没人买,每个月要付上千的利息,最后dealer只好以70万的价格卖出去了

3. EOFY is a good time to hunt for a bargain but BMW follows European End of Fiscal Year and they end on Dec 31st. Lots of bargain can be had around from mid-November towards the end of December. This is the time when all the dealers will try to make up for the number. Specifically, suss out dealers which are owned by V3 (BMW Melbourne and BMW Sydney).

财政年底是个买车的好时候,但是bmw是按照欧洲财政年来计算的,不是澳洲的30/june而是欧洲标准的31/dec, 所以11月中旬到12月底的时候,很多owned by v3(BMW Melbourne and BMW Sydney)的dealers都可以拿到比较好的价格

4. If you're going to finance the car, keep an eye on promo or special deals from BMW Finance because quite often the finance company subsidize the sale price to boost BMW Australia's sales figure. If you are going to finance the car with SF5, they'd be willing to negotiate on the sale price. If you want to buy their ancillary products such as insurance for rims and tyres, gap insurance, etc, you'll get more discount but you'd be paying more because of the convenience. The cheapest solution is to get everything separately (organise your own finance, insurance and car and negotiate separately) but each to their own. Sometimes it's not worth your time to get them separately.

车贷款方面的技巧,自己看吧

5. BMW, Audi, Mercedes, and all other luxury car brands charge premium price in Australia because they CAN, that's the fact of life in Australia. Are the prices fair? Maybe not, but it's up to them how much they want to charge. If you don't like it, don't buy their products. There's no amount of whinging and complaints that can make the prices go down. The government is not gonna listen to your sad stories because they're getting lots of $$$ for GST and LCT from importers. Live with it and enjoy the cars, they're bloody good cars. I had been very fortunate to drive new Bimmers, every 4 months for more than 9 years when I was working there but I've moved on to a greener pasture. I'd still buy their cars in a heartbeat if I had the money but unfortunately I have to settle with a Corolla for my daily ride :)

楼主谴责了一下豪华车在澳洲的高价政策,同时表示无可奈何, 无论你用什么方法都是不可能让澳洲车商把车以超低价卖给你的,政府从高车价中得利(gst和lct)更不会管这档子事

Why do you need to pay attention to my advice? Because I was working in Finance dept for SF5 then V3 for almost 10 years so trust me when I said I know a few bargaining tips.
楼主表明了自己在bmw工作了近十年,所以提供的信息是真实可信的

评分

参与人数 23积分 +73 收起 理由
wanghui1015 + 5 太给力了
LINDA_G + 3 感谢分享
jjys + 3 感谢分享

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2014-7-20 21:06 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 madsylar 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 madsylar 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
好贴!楼主好人!

发表于 2014-7-20 21:12 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 sunrongsz 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 sunrongsz 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
很有用的信息

发表于 2014-7-20 21:13 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kov 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kov 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
这个可以有

发表于 2014-7-20 21:14 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 lingyang 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 lingyang 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
不错收藏了

发表于 2014-7-20 22:38 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 安妮 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 安妮 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
好贴
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2014-7-20 22:40 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 旺旺的节奏 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 旺旺的节奏 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
好贴,谢谢分享

发表于 2014-7-20 22:58 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 ghostj 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 ghostj 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
谢谢分享!

发表于 2014-7-20 23:02 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 amada945 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 amada945 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
好贴,谢谢分享

发表于 2014-7-20 23:13 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 jimmy9046 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 jimmy9046 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
很有用的信息 应该适用于很多豪华品牌吧

发表于 2014-7-20 23:21 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 gailyfish 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 gailyfish 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
谢谢LZ了
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2014-7-20 23:22 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 ndyzzlj 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 ndyzzlj 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
顶一个!!信息虽然很有用但是按这个比例去砍价的估计都得碰一鼻子灰吧~~

发表于 2014-7-21 00:23 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 白力仕 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 白力仕 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
同意楼上的观点

发表于 2014-7-21 00:30 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 vampirek 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 vampirek 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整

发表于 2014-7-21 00:56 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 x.fire 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 x.fire 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
好贴,谢谢分享

发表于 2014-7-21 08:54 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 xebec 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 xebec 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
谢谢分享!
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2014-7-21 08:59 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 BaiXue 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 BaiXue 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整

发表于 2014-7-21 09:04 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 anzi1983 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 anzi1983 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整

发表于 2014-7-21 10:38 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 sony 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 sony 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
学习一下

发表于 2014-7-21 10:50 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 fengliu1234 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 fengliu1234 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
感谢分享

发表于 2014-7-21 11:04 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 combot 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 combot 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
也就是说能砍掉10%算很不错了
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2014-7-21 19:06 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 alex_xu0320 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 alex_xu0320 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
说的很好,基本都是常识,但能都总结在一起的不多。

发表于 2014-7-21 19:26 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Truck 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Truck 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
首富还嫌自己不够富?

发表于 2014-7-21 19:32 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 LoveIverson 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 LoveIverson 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
m

发表于 2014-7-21 20:24 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 lazyvictor 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 lazyvictor 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整

发表于 2014-7-21 21:06 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 joejoewang 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 joejoewang 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2014-7-21 21:09 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 两把刀 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 两把刀 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整

发表于 2014-7-21 21:10 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 pupil 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 pupil 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
这个必须顶!

发表于 2014-7-21 21:26 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 davidmouse 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 davidmouse 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
12月团购BMW走起........

发表于 2014-7-21 21:27 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 jwan142 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 jwan142 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
davidmouse 发表于 2014-7-21 21:26
12月团购BMW走起........

到时候一起团购哦!

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部