新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· (终于写完了! )买房感觉像买白菜一样(后续编)---有PP哟! (2008-8-9) 岁月留下的痕迹 · Ribbon of Life: 我的热带之旅 (2010-8-29) tritri
· 我爱我们的花园--见证了某人一点一滴的努力 (紫藤盛开时) (2007-3-27) anitalx · 万里走单骑之二 – 再续前缘 (迪拜,伦敦,布鲁塞尔,德国,瑞士,访友,啤酒节,跳伞,欧洲之巅) 超多美图 - 全文完结 (2013-10-6) steprego
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1086|回复: 0

[评书论文] 彼得大帝 Peter the Great – Reading history between lines [复制链接]

发表于 2014-2-20 18:09 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 测量仪 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 测量仪 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 测量仪 于 2014-2-20 19:17 编辑

Peter was put to throne at the age of 10 when his half brother died in 1682. However his half sister, Sophia, conspired a plot, which succeeded in putting herself as a regent. Peter narrowly escaped and resided in a remote town.

After staying powder in 7 years, Sophia was kicked off the Crown and Peter took powder. How could a teenage, merely 17 years old, compete a regent in powder for 7 years?

More amazingly, after resumed the throne, Peter went to western Europe and spent two years (1696-1698) in western Europe. I really can’t image how could a head of a country spent two whole years outside of this country, considering his half sister still had strong supporters trying to bring her back to powder during this period.

The next crazy thing Peter did was to disband his own army and built a new one consisted of foreigners only.  If it had happened in the modern times, the government would be overthrown. However Peter succeeded in the end.

My sympathy all lies with the Swedish king Charles XII, who eventually lost contest with Russia  

There are quite a few things history has not fully presented to us. I found this period of Russia, in particular, amazingly unbelievable.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
Ni
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部