新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 参加活动-小家庭三天晚餐实录 (2010-7-12) thief · 上菜,好吃的菜来了 (2007-10-10) hero妈
· 叙叙碎语,锦瑟华年 - 12月8日155楼更新 全文完 (2014-5-8) astina · 参加活动——暗夜里唱出的歌(完结) (2021-7-27) wasserbogen
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 2143|回复: 1

[信用卡] BT卡申请时候就要填BT金额,那以后还能再转吗? [复制链接]

发表于 2007-12-22 15:13 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 rosalie 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 rosalie 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
打算抢劫银行了
刚才申请HSBC's Low Rate Credit卡,填写申请填到第3大项目(Additional info)的时候,就要求填写balance transfer的信息了,包括old credit card 的号码/持卡人姓名/BT金额.
我看了看下面的terms and conditions(如下),有些疑问往了解的TZ指点一二.
Balance Transfer Terms and Conditions:
1.HSBC reserves the right to reduce the amount of the balance transfer request in accordance with the credit limit assigned to your application.
2.Balance Transfer requests will only be accepted from non-HSBC credit cards and store cards. Credit cards must be in Australian currency.
3.Please continue making payments to the designated credit providing companies until you receive confirmation from those companies that the transferred amount has been credited to them on a future statement.
4.If you ask us to transfer more than one balance, we will transfer the highest balance first down to your lowest balance up to your available credit.
5.Balance Transfers will attract interest from the day of transfer.
6.After the Balance Transfer promotional period has ended, any balance outstanding from the Balance Transfer will accrue interest at the Interest Rate for Cash Advances. For information on current interest rates, please visit www.hsbc.com.au
7.Only one Balance Transfer form will be transferred at the promotional rate. All subsequent balance transfer requests will be subject to the balance transfer rate current at the time. Call 132 152 for details.
8.Any fees and charges (including interest) which relate to your nominated account will be your responsibility.
9.HSBC may allocate payments we receive from you to pay the total amount owing in any order we see fit including applying any and all payments made to your HSBC credit card account to reduce the balance(s) transferred first and then to any subsequent purchases.
Balance Transfer Confirmation of Agreement

I agree that the balance transfer information is true and correct. I agree that I will be responsible for the balance outstanding on my Visa Credit Card as a result of the balance transfer requested above and that the balance transfer must not exceed the available credit on the date of the transfer. I understand that this balance transfer will depend on my Visa Credit Card being approved.

1.我都不知道新卡的credit是多少,如何确定可以转的95%是多少呢?
2.如果这次我转了1000元走,那拿到卡以后,知道新卡的credit了,还能在转剩余的95%吗?因为我看第7条怎么说的是只能转1次呢?
3.能有人能帮我解释第4条的确切意思吗?不是很明白.

多谢了.如果也有人想申请这个免第一年年费并且有0%的6个月Balance Transfer的HSBC's low rate credit卡,可以到这个网站(http://www.artog.com.au/ArtogCreditCards/Specials.aspx)申请,申请成功后凭第一个月的statement可以另外领取$20.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2007-12-24 09:54 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 VIP 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 VIP 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
呵呵,前期工作做得蛮细致啊.连artog都想到了,不错不错.
1.想知道新卡的credit limit,打电话到132152.其实最多可以转100%而不是95%.
2.HSBC Low Rate和比较特殊,0%的BT只能转1次,如果再转的话6个月内5.99%,之后按正常利率.
3.如果你要求多个BT,数目不同,他们会先做高的,后做低的,直到credit limit用完为止.

评分

参与人数 2积分 +11 收起 理由
黑山老妖 + 8 太厉害了。
rosalie + 3 谢谢回答,偶知道该怎么做了,呵呵

查看全部评分

借钱未容终老去 吃饭时约故人来

各种颜色的皮肤 各种颜色的头发 嘴里念的说的开始流行没文化

¡qu IHS 'qs IHS nq IN

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement