精华好帖回顾

· 我总结的小儿增强体质方法(随便聊聊) (2012-8-7) 海边小妹 · 核桃大理石蛋糕 (2010-4-25) kitcat
· 我家室外改造记(1)- 后花园-pp在第二页 (2008-1-21) 淘淘 · 谁的梦...我们家的铃木日记 (更新完) (2011-6-30) 粉猪妈妈
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1445|回复: 9

[会计] Can some acc or tax expert answer my 2 questions ? [复制链接]

发表于 2013-11-28 14:31 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 xiaoyunsusu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 xiaoyunsusu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 xiaoyunsusu 于 2013-11-28 15:32 编辑

I am always confused about the journal of repaying business owner's loan,  especially after discussion with financial controller. May someone could help me to clarity this. ..

My understanding is that  as owner initially lend money to business it should be recorded as a loan to the business ( liability) or increase of equity.  Whenever owner withdraws cash, it's kind of activity of repaying business loan or diminishing owner's equity.  

Journals are:

At business establishment : Dr. Cash XXX  Cr. Equity XXX; or Dr. Cash XXX Cr. Director Loan

When withdrawal made :   Dr. Equity XXX, Cr. Cash XXX, or Dr. Director Loan Cr. Cash XXX.

Am I thinking it in the right way?  When my boss withdraws money for his personal use, our FC always ask me to record the payment in a receivable account. How come the owner's withdrawal can result in an asset increase? I really cannot understand this, even though he said this is correct.

Another questions confused me is about UBE. I am not sure what this stand for.

We are just required to pay fixed amount quoted UBE to boss's daughter every month. FC has explained this equals to the amount that  boss' daughter can get from Centrelink.  

Why there is something to do with centrelink then? FC is a tax expert, so I guess this probably has tax effect ? Could some one have any idea help me with both questions? I am so confused, and can't find the answer by google.... Many many thanks.

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2013-11-28 16:45 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 LCWONG 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 LCWONG 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
The journals are all ok. But in the end of financial year, you have to clear Director's Loan account to zero, or my declare dividend if you can not clear it to zero.

发表于 2013-11-28 17:25 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 xiaoyunsusu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 xiaoyunsusu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
LCWONG 发表于 2013-11-28 17:45
The journals are all ok. But in the end of financial year, you have to clear Director's Loan account ...

Thanks for your reply. Could you please explain what do you mean by clearing director loan? If this is a loan repayment, there is no tax effect right?

发表于 2013-11-28 17:37 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 晓风残星 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 晓风残星 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
UBE? Should this be UPE? Unrepresented Entitlement?

Just becareful when it comes to Dr Director Loan at year end, caught for Div7a issue.

发表于 2013-11-29 08:01 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 bigbigapple 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 bigbigapple 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Your FC ask you to record this under receivables because FC wants to avoid the Div7A issue. Normally we use receivables or director loan. But need to fix it in the end of financial year

发表于 2013-11-29 09:18 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 lulucai 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 lulucai 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Unpaid Present Entitlements (UPE's)
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2013-11-29 09:24 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 lulucai 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 lulucai 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
是不是说,如果当作loan repayment 就有可能是unfranked dividend, 然后owner就需要pay income tax on dividend.
如果是receivable, 那就是owner 从公司借钱,以后要还的,owner就不用交income tax了

发表于 2013-11-29 15:47 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 bigbigapple 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 bigbigapple 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
lulucai 发表于 2013-11-29 10:24
是不是说,如果当作loan repayment 就有可能是unfranked dividend, 然后owner就需要pay income tax on divi ...

不管怎么记, 年尾都要调帐, 调帐的时候一般会用franked dividend,如果公司有franking credit的话. 或者用bench mark interest rate来计算director应该付的interest.

发表于 2013-11-29 21:11 |显示全部楼层
bigbigapple 发表于 2013-11-29 16:47
不管怎么记, 年尾都要调帐, 调帐的时候一般会用franked dividend,如果公司有franking credit的话. 或者用 ...

那这样的话,还是交税啊,并没有什么大好处啊

发表于 2013-11-30 10:21 |显示全部楼层
lulucai 发表于 2013-11-29 22:11
那这样的话,还是交税啊,并没有什么大好处啊

ATO就是不想让directors有大好处,所以才有Div7A。在澳洲不能胡来

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部