新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· Bella Italia & 第N眼巴黎 - 更新完毕!多图杀猫…… (2012-5-29) joaquin · 不被遗忘的角落---暗恋 (2006-12-21) 梦之草
· 大头怀念的北京小吃(九)--炒肝 (2011-3-9) datou2z · 关于葱油 (2014-5-18) 路天涯
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 3819|回复: 102

反对党关于住房危机的对策 [复制链接]

发表于 2007-7-4 11:11 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 彼岸 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 彼岸 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
反对党党魁陆克文在全国房屋委员会的讲话.

[ 本帖最后由 彼岸 于 2007-7-4 11:17 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

评分

参与人数 1积分 +6 收起 理由
villa + 6

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2007-7-4 11:11 |显示全部楼层

Housing affordability; National Housing Affordability Summit; John Robertson

Kevin Rudd

Radio Interview 4BC Brisbane
3rd July 2007
JOURNALIST: Federal Leader of the Opposition, Mr Kevin Rudd. Mr Rudd, good afternoon.

RUDD: Good afternoon, thanks for having me on the program.

JOURNALIST: Thanks for calling in, we do appreciate it. Now, you’re planning a National Housing Affordability Summit, later this month.

RUDD: That’s true because right across the country, what we’re finding is that working families are under financial pressure. Particularly those who are trying to enter the home market for the first time. First home buyers are finding it really tough out there. Mr Howard’s response has been to say that ‘working families have never been better off’ but what we find is, ten years ago if you went to buy a house the average price of a house, back then for first home buyers was about four times the annual size of your average wage. Roll the clock on ten years, it’s now seven times the size of your average annual wage. So there’s a real problem in terms of affordability for working families.

JOURNALIST: I know you’re getting some of the best brains in the country together for this Summit, Mr Rudd but what is the Labor plan to actually quarantine some savings and make that without tax for first home buyers?

RUDD: One of the proposals that we’ve put to the Property Council today in a speech I gave here at Brisbane, was can we come up with a system which provides concessional tax treatment for savings deposit for would-be first home buyers because the problem that people are facing is how, if you’re currently renting, paying exorbitant rent, can you accumulate enough savings to actually put a deposit on a house. So one of the things we’re looking at is how can we treat that in a concessional taxation way, a bit like superannuation, with a view to encouraging people to save up enough to put their deposit on their first house. And that’s one of the things that we’re going to debate at this Summit. See if it’s financially feasible? See if it delivers end-point? And that Summit will be held later this month.

JOURNALIST: Alright so, the idea would be, as you say, that young couples make contributions into some sort of superannuation-like fund but purely dedicated to the purchase of a home?

RUDD: That’s right and we’re talking about first home buyers here. That’s the proposal. In terms of the specific nature of the tax concession that we’re looking at, we’ll sort out the detail of that once we’ve had our Summit to see whether it’s feasible in overall terms. I think what the community’s looking for is fresh ideas for how to deal with basic problems like housing affordability. It’s not just people entering the home market for the first time. It’s also people suffering from the amount which is now being charged for rent and on top of that, if you’re a parent these days having to help your kids with either an interest free loan or a gift to assist them into the housing market for the first time, which also means, moving money from your own retirement income. So there’s a real pressure out there in terms of housing affordability and we think it’s time for some fresh ideas to be debated about how we respond to these problems which working families are facing.

JOURNALIST: When would you likely be able to roll out the policy?

RUDD: Well, we intend to have this Summit by the end of this month in Parliament House in Canberra. We’ll be inviting representatives of the finance industry, the property development industry, state and local governments because certain local government charges also affect the overall price, of new properties in particular, as well as those from the community and social housing sector, for example, in Australia, you may not know but 200 000 people are currently sitting on public housing waiting lists. That’s a huge number of people. That will be held later this month, the Summit. We’ll bring those people together. The best brains in the country and our policy will then be determined in the months following that, that’s during August but we’re determined to go to the election with fresh ideas for people to look at, when it comes to how do we improve housing affordability for working families.

JOURNALIST: Alright, let’s move on to another issue. Politics again, of course and the most powerful union leader in NSW caught on tape vowing to pull Kevin Rudd on once he’s Prime Minister and accusing you of back-flips on industrial relations. This is of course, unions NSW secretary John Robertson.

RUDD: I’ve seen those reports today and my response to it is simply take it all with a grain of salt. People can say all sorts of swaggering things if they like, my job if I’m elected to become the next Prime Minister of Australia is to govern in the national interest. I don’t particularly care what John Robertson has to say. From my point of view, they don’t add up to a row of beans.

JOURNALIST: But it is manner from heaven is it not for the government who is constantly running the line that you will be a union puppet.

RUDD: Well, I think people will make their own judgement about me over time and I think that’s one of the judgements they haven’t been making. My response to, for example, a recent debate concerning the future of the Australian Building and Construction Commission, which has been introduced by the Howard Government some time ago. There are some problems with its operation. It is bitterly opposed by various parts of the trade union movement. The decision I’ve taken is to retain that body, through until January 2010 because it’s necessary to provide certainty and continuity to the construction industry. If I was at all concerned about any reaction of any union on that matter, it’s a decision I would never have taken. It’s a decision which has been bitterly opposed by a number of the unions. I think however, it’s the right thing to do to provide certainty to the construction sector, which is so important to the whole economy. I think that’s evidence of my overall approach to getting decisions right for the country, not for any particular group within it.

JOURNALIST: What do you say then to the Prime Minister, who claims that you are in Mr Robertson’s debt because he was crucial to you becoming leader of the ALP.

RUDD: Oh good grief. Last time I looked John Robertson didn’t even have a vote in the Caucus. And the way in which the leadership of the Parliamentary Labor Party is decided is on the basis of the voting members of the Parliamentary Party and there are ninety or hundred or thereabouts. It’s just simply an absurd claim from Mr Howard. I think Mr Howard over eggs the pudding all the time politically and that’s starting to, I think, wear a bit thin. Recently, in a very important seat in NSW, that is Mitchell, which is a rold gold conservative seat. Mr Howard’s group within the Liberal Party have just preselected a very extreme right wing member, who’s known as Alex Hawke into that seat. He’s now on his way to Canberra, this is causing consternation right across NSW politics at the moment because the extreme right wing take-over of the Liberal Party is simply going from strength to strength, not just there but also in the Federal Division of Cook, which has just been vacated by Bruce Baird.

JOURNALIST: Talking about things wearing a bit thin, that the latest Galaxy Courier Mail poll would indicate that this crackdown the Government’s decided on aboriginal child abuse has backfired in terms of voter support.

RUDD: Well, look I’ve seen that opinion poll today, my attitude to all these opinion polls is to take them all with a bit of a grain of salt because we’re still at least two months away from an election being called. My job in the next couple of months and during the campaign itself, is simply to get out there and put our positive policies and plans for Australia’s future, whether it’s on education, whether it’s on a national high speed broadband network, whether it’s on climate change and water. Or today on the whole question of housing affordability and over the weekend on how do we reduce bed blockers when it comes to increased number of aged care beds to free up our public hospitals. My attitude is if I get those plans up and out there, people will make up their own minds but I’m always mindful of the fact, I’m up against a very cunning politician. But I think there’s real evidence that Mr Howard’s Government is starting to go stale and they’re starting to lose touch with working families, as evidenced by Mr Howard’s statement recently that working families have never been better off.

JOURNALIST: Opposition Leader Kevin Rudd, thanks for talking to us this afternoon

RUDD: Thanks for having us on your program

[ 本帖最后由 彼岸 于 2007-7-4 11:14 编辑 ]

发表于 2007-7-4 11:12 |显示全部楼层
3Fresh Ideas For The Future Economy And Housing Affordability

Kevin Rudd
Tanya Plibersek
Wayne Swan

Media Statement - 2nd July 2007
Downloads
New Directions for Housing Affordability

Federal Labor Leader Kevin Rudd today announced he will host a National Housing Affordability Summit later this month to address Australia’s housing affordability crisis.

Mr Rudd released a New Directions Paper on Housing Affordability canvassing a number of initiatives to help families reduce their mortgage burden and a series of measures which could help Australians not in the property market to save for their first home. In a speech to the Property Council of Australia in Brisbane today, Mr Rudd raised a number of options to address Australia’s housing affordability crisis, including:

Policies to assist first home buyers to save for and attain a foothold in the housing market;

The need for housing policy coordination so that enough houses are built;
Reform of government planning frameworks to reduce costs;
Strategies to reduce the cost of development and supply of housing;
Strategies to increase the supply of affordable private rental properties;
Reform of the Commonwealth Rent Assistance scheme; and
Proposals to boost the supply of social, emergency and Indigenous housing.
Mr Rudd said housing is less affordable today than at any time in Australia’s history:

Reserve Bank of Australia data shows that 9.5% of household income is now consumed by mortgage interest repayments today – the highest level it reached under the previous Federal Government was 6.1% in September 1989;
The average housing mortgage repayment to income ratio for typical first home mortgages has increased from 17.9% in 1996 to 30.7% today; and
Housing affordability as measured by the HIA-Commonwealth Bank Affordability Index is down 40% from 167.5 in 1996 to 97.8 today.
The Australian dream of home ownership has now slipped beyond the reach of many young Australian families with housing less affordable than ever.

First Home Savings Accounts
One of the greatest challenges facing first home buyers in Australia now and into the future is saving a deposit.

One of the new initiatives raised is allowing new home deposit savings vehicles, with potential higher returns than an ordinary deposit account and tax advantages that could supercharge the ability of young families to save a deposit.

Government policies could create the financial framework for such accounts, running it in the same way superannuation works – as a low-tax, low-overheads savings vehicle. Contributions could be made from pre-tax dollars and earnings could be taxed at a low nominal rate, just like super nest eggs.

New savings accounts where young Australians can really see the benefits of their sacrifices will help create a new savings culture and reduce the reliance of first homebuyers on large mortgages to buy their first home. Savings accrued in such accounts could only be withdrawn to purchase a first home.

[ 本帖最后由 彼岸 于 2007-7-4 11:19 编辑 ]

发表于 2007-7-4 11:13 |显示全部楼层
4Affordable Housing At Record Lows

Tanya Plibersek

Media Statement - 27th June 2007
Labor notes with concern today’s sobering news that housing affordability continues to spiral downwards, and welcomes the constructive suggestions put forward by the National Affordable Housing Summit coalition to improve the situation for renters and first home buyers.

The Summit coalition notes over the last 15 years that:

House prices relative to income have almost doubled;
The proportion of first homebuyers compared to general residential sales has fallen by about 20%;
Average monthly repayments on new loans have risen by more than 50%;
The proportion of low-rent homes has dropped by at least 15%;
Opportunities to rent public housing have fallen by at least 30%.
These dire figures are consistent with other industry analyses, including those that focus on the trend specifically over the term of the Howard Government.

Labor has already committed to some of the reforms called for by the coalition, and is in close dialogue with industry and stakeholders on other ideas.

For instance, Labor has committed to:

A Federal Housing Minister, in cabinet, whose focus will be on increasing the number (supply) of affordable homes, for sale and rent;
A National Affordable Housing Agreement that bundles together all existing federal subsidies (eg rent assistance, public housing subsidies, first home owner’s grant), and brings local government to the table;
Using the National Affordable Housing Agreement and other policy levers, seeking ways to increase private investment in low-income rental properties;
A settlement strategy that acknowledges the role the Federal Government has on housing demand and prices, through immigration and other policies;
Examining shared equity models involving the federal government as silent partner with low income Australians who need more help to get into the housing market;
Protect consumers from predatory lenders and unconscionable conduct by mortgage-brokers.
Australians locked out of home ownership, or spending huge portions of their salary on rent, are sick of the blame game.

They are particularly sick of the Howard Government pretending that it has no ability to influence the price of first homes, or escalating rents. This is clearly untrue.

For a start, the biggest contributor to the affordability problem for home-buyers is the four interest rate rises since Mr Howard promised to keep rates at record lows.

Labor acknowledges the role and responsibilities of the federal government on housing, and is committed to intervening to stop the affordability crisis.

[ 本帖最后由 彼岸 于 2007-7-4 11:21 编辑 ]

发表于 2007-7-4 11:13 |显示全部楼层
5RBA: Mortgage repayments Hit New Record High

Wayne Swan

Media Statement - 21st June 2007
Today the Reserve Bank has released data showing a new record high in the level of household income being lost to mortgage interest repayments.

The Reserve Bank Bulletin shows households are losing a record 9.5 per cent of their disposable income to mortgage interest repayments. This figure is:

The highest in our history – 55 per cent above its highest point under Paul Keating of 6.1 per cent
nearly 80 per cent higher since interest rates started rising under John Howard in 2002
up from 9.3 per cent at the start of the year.
John Howard can wheel out all the denials and excuses he likes, but he cannot escape the cold, hard facts about his interest rate record.

Eight interest rate rises despite his promise to keep rates at record lows are hitting Australian families harder than ever.

Yet John Howard arrogantly claims that “Australian working families have never been better off” – it just shows how deeply out of touch he has fallen with large sections of the community.

The reality is that Mr Howard’s eight rate rises, together with soaring petrol and childcare costs, are putting many Australian families under serious financial strain.

And as Reserve Bank Governor Glenn Stevens warned just last week, higher inflation – and with it the risk of a ninth rate rise – is in the pipeline unless the productive capacity of the economy is stepped up.

[ 本帖最后由 彼岸 于 2007-7-4 11:27 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

退役斑竹

发表于 2007-7-4 11:22 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 夢回唐朝 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 夢回唐朝 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
好文!
Advertisement
Advertisement

2007 年度奖章获得者 参与宝库编辑功臣 飞天奖章

发表于 2007-7-4 11:24 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 astina 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 astina 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
彼岸同学好久不见了

发表于 2007-7-4 11:26 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 chenzy0513 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 chenzy0513 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Did he really tell anything?

发表于 2007-7-4 11:28 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 astina 于 2007-7-4 11:24 发表
彼岸同学好久不见了

人生若只如初见

发表于 2007-7-4 11:41 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 chenzy0513 于 2007-7-4 11:26 发表

He argues that  there is a national housing crisis and sufficient facts he lists support it  definitely. Please be
noticed that the current situation in terms of housing is much worse than Laboure Party times. Before I read it I had no doubt about what PM John Howard said.

He indicated that it's time to face and solve this crisis and gave some relevant strategies about it.

For more details please read his speech.

发表于 2007-7-4 11:42 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 chenzy0513 于 2007-7-4 11:26 发表

He argues that  there is a national housing crisis and sufficient facts he lists support it  definitely. Please be
noticed that the current situation in terms of housing is much worse than Laboure Party times. Before I read it I had no doubt about what PM John Howard said.

He indicated that it's time to face and solve this crisis and gave some relevant strategies about it.

For more details please read his speech.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2007-7-4 11:49 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 西蒙 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 西蒙 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
取消投资方退税政策基本上就管用.
否则炒房热怎么会退.

发表于 2007-7-4 12:03 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 HNREN 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 HNREN 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
或者把退税扩大到所有投资,包括股票和债券,而不只是房地产,情况就会好很多,特别是对广大的股民,呵呵。

无论如何,我想今年我会投工党一票。

发表于 2007-7-4 12:14 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 jewar 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 jewar 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
现在的情况是买投资房的人少,所以盖房子的人少,结果房子难租,房租涨。
降价才是硬道理

发表于 2007-7-4 12:17 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 语阁 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 语阁 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
如果房价能下来,我就太PF澳洲政府了,世界上还真的很少有政府可以控制房价的。

退役斑竹 2007 年度奖章获得者 2008年度奖章获得者 特殊贡献奖章 参与宝库编辑功臣

发表于 2007-7-4 12:20 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 黑山老妖 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 黑山老妖 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 西蒙 于 2007-7-4 11:49 发表
取消投资方退税政策基本上就管用.
否则炒房热怎么会退.

这样的话房价会飞涨的。
已经有过一次了。执行了一下马上恢复。
Happy Wife = Happy Life
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2007-7-4 12:20 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 qqyang 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 qqyang 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我觉得取消投资房负扣税政策是压缩房产泡沫的有效途经。呵呵,如果买不起房的人的选票大于正在做投资房的人的选票,无疑,这会是反对党的一张筹码。我等着......
Be nice, be calm.

发表于 2007-7-4 12:21 |显示全部楼层

Rent rising at its fastest since 1998

此文章由 astina 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 astina 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Rent rising at its fastest since 1998
Email Print Normal font Large font Josh Gordon
July 4, 2007

THE housing affordability crisis has deepened, with Melbourne rents rising at the fastest pace for almost a decade.

Before a conference of housing ministers in Darwin today, a State Government report reveals growing numbers of renters are being pushed out of inner-city areas by soaring housing costs.

Median weekly rents in Melbourne leapt by an inflation-adjusted 6 per cent over the year to March, the biggest annual jump since early 1998.

The report, by the Victorian Office of Housing, found that only 28 per cent of new rental agreements were affordable for lower-income households, the worst figures on record.

It is not only renters who are struggling.

Other figures have shown it is now more difficult to buy a home than at any time since 1983, after booming prices and four interest rate increases since the previous election.

Prime Minister John Howard yesterday continued to direct blame for the housing situation towards the states for failing to release sufficient land for development.

But the states have accused the Commonwealth of shirking on its overarching responsibility.

State Housing Minister Richard Wynne said the figures clearly showed that the Commonwealth Rent Assistance scheme was not working.

The states intend to use today's meeting to demand a major overhaul of the scheme, along with other measures to increase housing affordability.

The surge in rental prices has been mainly driven by plunging vacancy rates, with prices being forced higher by serious shortages of properties in inner areas.

The report found that during the March quarter, vacancy rates in Melbourne hit a new low of just 1.2 per cent, compared with 3.7 per cent five years ago.

Over the year, the median price for a two-bedroom Melbourne flat jumped by 10.6 per cent in real terms to $260 a week, while rent on a two-bedroom house jumped by 6 per cent, also to $260 a week.

The most expensive two-bedroom flats were in Southbank, Docklands, the CBD, St Kilda Road and Port Melbourne, with median weekly rents as high as $440.

Australians for Affordable Housing spokesman David Imber said he was deeply concerned that inner Melbourne had become unaffordable for a swath of society.

"We do risk seeing a divided city and a real loss of social mix, particularly in inner areas," Mr Imber said. "Meanwhile, public transport and petrol costs are really biting people who have to work in the city."

Tenants Union spokeswoman Rebecca Harrison said the State Government could be doing more to help renters — for example, by banning rental bidding and introducing minimum standards to stop people being ripped off by unscrupulous landlords and real estate agents.
于无声处听惊雷

退役斑竹 2007 年度奖章获得者 2009年度奖章获得者

发表于 2007-7-4 12:21 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 休 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 休 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 语阁 于 2007-7-4 12:17 发表
如果房价能下来,我就太PF澳洲政府了,世界上还真的很少有政府可以控制房价的。

董建华领导的香港政府,不过被迫下台了.

发表于 2007-7-4 12:24 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 语阁 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 语阁 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 于 2007-7-4 12:21 发表

董建华领导的香港政府,不过被迫下台了.

香港属于特殊情况,当时是回归前,房价飞到了天上,回归后赶上金融危机,到现在房价还没有恢复。

退役斑竹 2007 年度奖章获得者 2009年度奖章获得者

发表于 2007-7-4 12:25 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 休 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 休 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 qqyang 于 2007-7-4 12:20 发表
我觉得取消投资房负扣税政策是压缩房产泡沫的有效途经。呵呵,如果买不起房的人的选票大于正在做投资房的人的选票,无疑,这会是反对党的一张筹码。我等着......

今年的统计数据:
1/3 完全拥有自住房,1/3正在供,1/3租房,房价上涨付合大多数人利益.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2007-7-4 12:26 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 黑山老妖 于 2007-7-4 12:20 发表

这样的话房价会飞涨的。
已经有过一次了。执行了一下马上恢复。

没人投资了,RENTAL会高到无法承受
于无声处听惊雷

发表于 2007-7-4 12:32 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 qqyang 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 qqyang 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
但如果房价上涨到大部分Aussie都无法承受的地步,那这个泡沫总归是要破的啊。

发表于 2007-7-4 12:39 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 elmbh 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 elmbh 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Conclusion: It's a dilemma...

评分

参与人数 1积分 +5 收起 理由
villa + 5

查看全部评分

退役斑竹 2007 年度奖章获得者 2008年度奖章获得者

发表于 2007-7-4 12:43 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 villa 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 villa 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整

发表于 2007-7-4 12:44 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 典 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 典 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
瞎想想,

可不可以把投资房的负扣税转一部分到租客身上和首次买房可身上

投资房的负扣税取消一部分,两个后果,一是已经买了投资房的涨租金, 二是没有买投资房的把资金转到其它行业去

对租客来说,虽然租金涨,可是加上政府的补贴或扣税,可以度过

对首次买房的人,给与税务上的减免,比如说3万以下的收入不用交税什么的
职业灌水赚分
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2007-7-4 12:45 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 黑山老妖 于 2007-7-4 12:20 发表

这样的话房价会飞涨的。
已经有过一次了。执行了一下马上恢复。

"The myth that removal of negative gearing caused massive rent hikes in the 80s - this is a lie. Over to Ross Gittins, one of Australia's very few thinking media economists:

"Pollies tell fibs about negative gearing

We all know that when Paul Keating got rid of negative gearing in 1985 this proved disastrous for the rental market and he was forced to restore it.

We all know this because the politicians - from John Howard to Simon Crean - keep reminding us of it.

There's just one small problem: it's not true. It's remarkable how bad we are at remembering events - and how easily history can be rewritten by people with an axe to grind."
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/08/24/1061663676588.html"

[ 本帖最后由 彼岸 于 2007-7-4 12:55 编辑 ]

发表于 2007-7-4 12:49 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 典 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 典 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
现在的问题的背后是
有钱人交比较少的税,
没钱买房的人反而交比较多的税

房价上涨所带来的收益只是有钱人得到 (这一点没问题),但是租客或首次购房者确要为此付出很大的代价

所以在税务上应该有所balance
职业灌水赚分

发表于 2007-7-4 12:54 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 goldensun 于 2007-7-4 12:44 发表
瞎想想,

可不可以把投资房的负扣税转一部分到租客身上和首次买房可身上

投资房的负扣税取消一部分,两个后果,一是已经买了投资房的涨租金, 二是没有买投资房的把资金转到其它行业去

对租客来说,虽然租金涨 ...

反对党有一个类似super,可以把部分购房款抵税的提议. 月底有一个所谓澳大利亚各界最好脑子的关于住房危机的高峰论坛将商讨.

发表于 2007-7-4 12:59 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 bulaohu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 bulaohu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Mark Latham 如果上台的话,没准就真那么干了。Kevin Rudd是否有胆量去做,现在还看不出来。这个政策确实是早就该取消了。

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部