新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 花生老爹澳洲游散记------ 更新完毕 (2013-8-6) 花生 · 一个星期发生了这么多事情(买车买房专业工作)之买房 (2007-9-21) redsummer
· [参加征文] 献给18年前亲爱的你 (2008-11-18) 招财猫 · 初谈做了三年乡村生意的心得 (2010-4-24) zhubaiyin
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1719|回复: 6

在Bookchinaonline买机票的同学要注意啦 [复制链接]

发表于 2011-12-1 21:06 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 servicegen 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 servicegen 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
今天在Bookchinaonline买了机票,当时怎么也找不到机票的行李重量,不过想想自己买了这么多年南航的机票都是30KG的也没再纠结下去直接付钱,谁知道拿到Email Receipt的时候只显示20KG行李,就马上和客服联系了解清楚,但是纠缠了一个晚上被她搞到头晕眼花。所以给大家分享的经验是,那里的机票价钱还是可以的,不过付钱之前一定要问清楚客服的行李重量和机票改签的条件(好像有人提到最近航空公司更改行李免费限额)。

其实我也没有太介意行李的具体限额是多少,只是很不爽他们的客服质量,真的是问非所答很想扭他们的耳朵(不过也可能是我的原因?)如果有兴趣的可以看下面的MSN记录,不过比较长要有耐心。

[ 本帖最后由 servicegen 于 2011-12-1 22:21 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 1积分 +4 收起 理由
莎莎 + 4 LZ辛苦了

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2011-12-1 21:06 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 servicegen 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 servicegen 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I says:
Hi, I just received my etickets to China but I found out the luggage allowance is only 20kg pp and I have bought tickets from your website many times and they were all 30kg pp. Could you please check and confirm? Thanks!
t
China Holidays Australia Booking Reference – xxx
China Southern Airlines booking reference – xxx
China 24 Hours Call Center-Lillian says:
okay
pls hang on sec i will check for you
hello , yep
your luggage allowance is only 20kg
I says:
thanks! but I could not find the relevant luggage allowance when I placed the online booking until I got the email with receipts. Also I called China Southern Airline before and I was advised all tickets should come with 30kg allowance as default
I says:
Could you please clarify on this?
yeah , we already double check with you ,since your class is R class ,it can only bring 20KG
you can provide your ticketing number when you call CZ , i am sure they will tell you the excatly luggage allowance
is 20KG
I says:
ok, then could you please tell me how I can check the luggage allowance when placing online booking on your website? I did check the "rules" yesterday but I found nothing about the allowance so I assumed that to be 30kg
the R class in CZ is only 20KG
it's always exsite
I says:
sorry, what is "it's always exsite". I understand the ticket only allow 20kg but I still need to know how I can check the allowance when placing order before I pay for it
I says:
could you please help me on this?
I says:
still there?
yeah
sorry for replying later
so how what can i do for you ?
I says:
that's ok, i know you must be busy
I says:
sorry, what is "it's always exsite". I understand the ticket only allow 20kg but I still need to know how I can check the allowance when placing order before I pay for it
I says:
I just went through the online booking process and there is nowhere tells me how much allow on the ticket
what i means in CZ ,R class only can bring 20KG
as defalut like you said
not 30KG
I says:
I understand that, but how can I know R clss=20kg, and where did your website tell me this ticket is a R class ticket??
that i can see in our system
so i suggest you provide your ticketing number when you call CZ
I says:
Is this your type of customer service?
i am sorry
I says:
I made the purchase from you and I have the right to know what I am paying for! I does not make sense that I can only find out how much allowance I have "AFTER" I paid for it. Also the ticket is only telling me this is a "economic" class but not so called "R" anywhere on the ticket
cos that CZ rules for baggage allowance
there is nothing we can change for that
I says:
I have been trying to be polite and patient. But please show your professional attitude to explain things clearly
I says:
again, i am not asking you to change anything but just explain how i can check before i pay for it
I says:
if you don't understand what my request is please get your supervisor onboard
I says:
as you can see, i have asked you many times the same question but you just ignore.

I says:
1. where does it tell me this is a "R" class ticket?
2. how can I know "R"=20kg
3. is it possible to know the conditions of the ticket before I pay for it?
like i said ,“R'' class is a Branch of ecomoic , it doesn't show in your ticket ,but if you call the air compmay ,they will tell you
if you just book it ,and ask our customes service before issuing the ticket , there you can tell
I says:
as it is an online booking facility. I should just book and pay and all the conditions should be well presented, but NOT after I paid and now you are blaming me not consulting you before I paid
i think i can understan what r you saying , and also i make my point ,but besiedes ,i just tell you what i know
and , just clarify . i am not blaming you
I says:
that is ridiculous!
i am just answering your question for your Q3
I says:
My point is:
1. all the terms and conditions should be presented before the customers pay for their purchase and that is the law
2. if your company does not supply the required essential information during the booking process, and to answer my question, you can simply say or put a term on your website "consult the customer service before finalizing your booking"
I says:
That's real driven me crazy. It was a simple question but the way you handle it is truly terrible. I really want to know what the people reactions are if I post all the conversation on the web
I says:
another question about this ticket: Does it allow me to change the travel date if I have to?
pls hang on i need check for you
TICKET CAN BE FREE CHANGED ONCE ONLY IF THE SAME
BOOKING CLASS IS AVAILABLE.BUT THE NEW REBOOKED D
EPARTURE DATE MUST BE 60 DAYS FROM REBOOK DATE. AN
Y FURTHER CHANGES ARE NOT PERMITTED.
that the rules in our system
I says:
yes, i saw that in the "rules" when made the booking too, but just nowhere telling the allowance
yes ,there is no sign of baggage allowance

发表于 2011-12-3 11:51 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 hmimh 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 hmimh 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
还好看了这个帖子,没在这个网上订票。
和lz一样,之前打过南航电话问行李额,还以为默认普通经济仓都是30kg呢,原来还有特别的r舱啊。
看来以后网上订票要实现电话联系问好才能付钱啊

发表于 2011-12-3 11:52 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 hmimh 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 hmimh 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
看为了上面长长的msn记录,客房的回答真是让人抓狂,太不专业了。

发表于 2012-3-6 16:29 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 recalven 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 recalven 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我刚刚在这个网站定了票,看来得仔细核对啊

发表于 2012-3-6 16:43 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 sunrongsz 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 sunrongsz 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
这客服的英语水平简直了。。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-3-6 17:50 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kawaisusan 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kawaisusan 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我在这个网站上也订过票,票是真的。
不过就是有时改票和退票有些限制,行李的额度也不明朗。

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部