新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 榛子蛋白脆饼 (2010-2-11) cctang · 王思涵小同学的Crown赌场之旅(外传) (2007-5-13) poloand
· 听说猫本的同学们比较懒。。。 (2014-11-14) TTYL · The Toy Story 玩具总动员 - 玩Zany Ball 视频 87# (2011-6-24) peanut
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 4103|回复: 42

AICPA 之 IQEX [复制链接]

发表于 2010-5-1 19:34 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 lyrixyang 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 lyrixyang 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我吃饱了饭实在没事做,想再拿个证。因为公司是美资公司,所以想弄个AICPA,到时候亚太地区都好混混。想问问看有没有朋友考过IQEX或者也打算考的? 对于澳洲的注册会计师来说,只要加IQEX就能成为美国注册会计师了,标准学习时间是70小时(假设有标准的学习资料和信息)。

如果有朋友有兴趣,请和我联系,大家一起考试,互相督促,共同进步
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2010-5-3 10:29 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 lyrixyang 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 lyrixyang 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Nobody is interested.

2007 年度奖章获得者 参与宝库编辑功臣 飞天奖章

发表于 2010-5-3 10:31 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 astina 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 astina 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
not interested at all

痛恨手里抓一堆纸,痛恨会计考试,这辈子再也不准备碰了

很羡慕楼主真心热爱会计这个行当

发表于 2010-5-3 10:46 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 astina 于 2010-5-3 10:31 发表
not interested at all

痛恨手里抓一堆纸,痛恨会计考试,这辈子再也不准备碰了

很羡慕楼主真心热爱会计这个行当

Simply because I'm pregnant and can not start something else such as Master or CFA. Want to do something taking less time.

Really think I deserve another promotion ...getting more bargin power is the only solution given I'm not good at office politics.

发表于 2010-5-3 12:05 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 oddboy 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 oddboy 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Do you have AU bachelor degree?

You must be holding an AU bachelor degree in Accounting before you enroll the exam, according to AICPA prerequisite requirement.

发表于 2010-5-6 09:18 |显示全部楼层
LS, you are right. I can't as per NASBA's reply. It's a shame.

[ 本帖最后由 lyrixyang 于 2010-5-8 17:28 编辑 ]
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2010-5-7 13:47 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 clairechang26 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 clairechang26 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
if you got a master degree in Australia, it's ok as well.

I am interested in undertake IQEX on Sep 2010.

Have you completed Auditing module as well?

发表于 2010-5-7 15:51 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 oddboy 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 oddboy 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 clairechang26 于 2010-5-7 13:47 发表

No, it required 3-year or above academic records, I have been confirmed that

发表于 2010-5-7 16:13 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 oddboy 于 2010-5-7 15:51 发表

No, it required 3-year or above academic records, I have been confirmed that

And there is no way to get around of the requirement?

发表于 2010-5-7 16:25 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 lyrixyang 于 2010-5-7 16:13 发表

And there is no way to get around of the requirement?

No short cut. You have to apply for the assessment and take the exams same with other non-licensed students. Further, the exams must be taken within US territory, which means you have to spend a lot in freight.

发表于 2010-5-7 17:50 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 clairechang26 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 clairechang26 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I checked with CPA Australia before, if you got a master degree, then there should be no problem to undertake IQEX.

The will classify the requirement with AICPA after renewing the agreement on Oct 2010.

You'd better to call them, maybe get different answer.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
lyrixyang + 2 谢谢奉献

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2010-5-7 17:56 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 loushenghong 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 loushenghong 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
随便说两句:

1. 我中国大学同学。去美国只读了一年accounting master,在美国考了AICPA

2. 中国现在也有人在考AICPA,最近的地方是去夏威夷、关岛考的。

不知道他们是如何通过3 year tertial degree的要求。
现在黄金值钱...我想升靴...

发表于 2010-5-7 18:10 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 loushenghong 于 2010-5-7 17:56 发表
随便说两句:

1. 我中国大学同学。去美国只读了一年accounting master,在美国考了AICPA

2. 中国现在也有人在考AICPA,最近的地方是去夏威夷、关岛考的。

不知道他们是如何通过3 year tertial degree的要求 ...

Hi Sweetie, thanks for the information!

Your friends/classmates can sit for the exams of the whole AICPA (4 courses) as they have got Chinese bachelor degree.

However, I only want to sit for one exam -- IQEX to get AICPA qualification. NASBA requires that if you are a qualified Australian acccountant, you have to have Australian degree (>3 years) at the same time to sit for IQEX.

Not sure about the agreement btw CPA(A) and AICPA but ICAA replied me and told me to contact NASBA directly as it's none of their business.

It seems AICPA is not interested in ppl like me although it's much easier than CA. I'm not going to waste time trying to pursuade them. I will probably start CFA instead.

发表于 2010-5-7 18:12 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 oddboy 于 2010-5-7 16:25 发表

No short cut. You have to apply for the assessment and take the exams same with other non-licensed students. Further, the exams must be taken within US territory, which means you have to spend a ...

[ 本帖最后由 lyrixyang 于 2010-5-8 16:50 编辑 ]

发表于 2010-5-7 21:46 |显示全部楼层
It seems I will do it myself. I will let you know if I can take this exam.

发表于 2010-5-7 22:47 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 clairechang26 于 2010-5-7 21:46 发表
It seems I will do it myself. I will let you know if I can take this exam.

You can go to this website for IQEX, it is very clear that you must hold a AU bachelor degree before you enroll the program.

http://www.nasba.org/nasbaweb/NA ... type=qualifications

Candidates must have qualified as Certified Practising Accountants (CPAs) in Australia and must currently be members in good standing of CPA Australia. Candidates who qualified as Australian CPAs on the basis of recognition of credentials earned in other countries are not eligible to apply.

Candidates who have qualified as members of CPA Australia and meet one of the following educational categories can qualify to take IQEX:

1. Hold a three-year baccalaureate degree with an approved major in accounting from a university in Australia accredited by CPA Australia plus completion of the CPA Program in Australia.

2. Hold a three-year baccalaureate non-accounting degree from a university in Australia accredited by CPA Australia with completion of an approved graduate conversion course in accounting, plus completion of the CPA Program in Australia.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
lyrixyang + 2 感谢分享

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2010-5-7 22:55 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 qqyang 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 qqyang 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 oddboy 于 2010-5-7 22:47 发表

You can go to this website for IQEX, it is very clear that you must hold a AU bachelor degree before you enroll the program.

http://www.nasba.org/nasbaweb/NA ... nform&stateabbr ...

MD,原来你说的是澳洲CPA,几个楼上的都是CA!!!
Candidates must have qualified as Chartered Accountants in Australia and must currently be members in good standing with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA). Candidates who qualified as Australian Chartered Accountants on the basis of recognition of credentials earned in other countries are not eligible to apply. Candidates must have completed the PY or CA Program.

Candidates who have qualified as members of the ICAA and meet one of the following educational categories can qualify to take IQEX:

1. Hold a three-year baccalaureate degree with an approved major in accounting from a university accredited by ICAA plus completion of the PY or CA Program.

2. Hold a three-year baccalaureate non-accounting degree from a university accredited by ICAA with completion of an approved graduate conversion course in accounting, plus completion of the PY or CA Program.

3. Hold an approved masters degree, plus completion of the PY or CA Program.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
lyrixyang + 2 谢谢奉献

查看全部评分

Be nice, be calm.

发表于 2010-5-7 23:05 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 qqyang 于 2010-5-7 22:55 发表

Candidates must have qualified as Chartered Accountants in Australia and must currently be members in good standing with the Institute of Chartered Acc ...

我只知道楼上有人说打过电话问过AU CPA,说master也行,所以回答的也是CPA!!!!!!!!!!

发表于 2010-5-8 10:45 |显示全部楼层

回复 18# 的帖子

此文章由 qqyang 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 qqyang 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我想說的是,這裡問問題想考AICPA的都是CA,沒有澳洲CPA,CA有會計master degree就可以了,但是CPA一定要本科。

发表于 2010-5-8 12:57 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 loushenghong 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 loushenghong 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整

Candidates must have qualified as Chartered Accountants in Australia and must currently be members in good standing with the Institute of Chartered Acc ...

其中第一个条件说:
3年的会计大学学历,ICAA认可的大学云云.其实也没有说是澳洲本土的大学,试想,我们当时做ICAA评估通过时,已经说明ICAA认可该大学的会计课程.
不知道我的理解对不对?

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
lyrixyang + 2 你太有才了!峰回路转?

查看全部评分

现在黄金值钱...我想升靴...

发表于 2010-5-8 14:00 |显示全部楼层

回复 20# 的帖子

此文章由 oooo 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 oooo 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我觉得是对的,而且第三条说硕士也可以的,大部分人都是澳洲的会计硕士,所以就算第一条没通过,第三条也过了。三条过一个就好了。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2010-5-8 16:43 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 loushenghong 于 2010-5-8 12:57 发表

其中第一个条件说:
3年的会计大学学历,ICAA认可的大学云云.其实也没有说是澳洲本土的大学,试想,我们当时做ICAA评估通过时,已经说明ICAA认可该大学的会计课程.
不知道我的理解对不对?

我发信问了NASBA,说我没有澳洲本科学历,我不能直接考IQEX

发表于 2010-5-8 16:47 |显示全部楼层

那那个NASBA的人太坏了,说我不能考。我周一写信去质问他们。

美国那里最近有自然灾害,通讯不方便,NASBA回信的时候很抱歉地告诉我的。唉,要是真的2012,我好像也不用考了哦

[ 本帖最后由 lyrixyang 于 2010-5-8 17:25 编辑 ]

发表于 2010-5-8 16:54 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 clairechang26 于 2010-5-7 13:47 发表

好像每年的10月和11月有考试。

不清楚是否9月份也有考。可能我看的政策是老政策了?

发表于 2010-5-8 16:55 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 oddboy 于 2010-5-7 23:05 发表

我只知道楼上有人说打过电话问过AU CPA,说master也行,所以回答的也是CPA!!!!!!!!!!

谢谢分享!

别生气,都是我的错,没说清楚CA 还是CPA,因为以为规定是一样的,就没提

发表于 2010-5-8 18:10 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 lyrixyang 于 2010-5-8 16:55 发表

谢谢分享!

别生气,都是我的错,没说清楚CA 还是CPA,因为以为规定是一样的,就没提

我讨厌的是有人讲脏话,没怪你。。。

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
lyrixyang + 2 消消气消消气

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2010-5-8 21:08 |显示全部楼层
如果是CPA的话,有MASTER也可以考,我给他们电话过,没有问题。

是9月考试,好像以前是11月,现在改成9月了。

以前没学AUDITING,周一考AUDITING,累。为了多拿个证书。

美国那边一般不回邮件,我发过几次,都没有回复。是和CPA确定的。

发表于 2010-5-8 21:11 |显示全部楼层

回复 26# 的帖子

发表于 2010-5-8 21:12 |显示全部楼层
请问你给美国发的那个邮件?我发的邮件从来没有收到过回复。谢谢

发表于 2010-5-8 21:15 |显示全部楼层

回复 29# 的帖子

没有发邮件,但自己到16楼那个链接那里,把里面的“cpaAus”换成“ICAA”就能查到我查出来的结果。这个就是CA和CPA思维的不一样。

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部