新足迹

 找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 丰田 Kluger tow bar diy ,原厂roof bar (2016-7-15) 大胃 · ~~酱酱相传~~ E&E -- 巧克力榛子酱 -- 祝大家六一儿童节快乐!!! (2011-6-1) 闲夏采薇
· 在家自己教中文 (2010-4-28) 春来草自青 · 有关空调安装买卖的基本知识 (2012-6-13) alexyang
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1087|回复: 6

[澳洲资讯] 工党已花费了纳税人5亿多澳元在被搁置的Sydney Metro计划上 [复制链接]

发表于 2010-3-22 08:30 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 gday 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 gday 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
新州工党面临巨大压力来解释为什么一个没有实施的计划花费了5亿多澳元。
公众普遍担心Metro关键文件将从公众视线中消失而无从细查,因为Sydney Metro Authority 已经解散,文件已开始存档


http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/call-f ... -20100320-qn7b.html

Call for inquiry over $500m poured into doomed Metro DANIELLE TEUTSCH AND MATTHEW BENNS
March 21, 2010

PRESSURE is mounting on the NSW government to explain to taxpayers how it soaked up $500 million of public money on the shelved Sydney Metro project.

And there are concerns the key documents related to the project could escape scrutiny now the Sydney Metro Authority is being dismantled and archiving has begun.

It was revealed last week the cost of the dumped Metro had ballooned to $500 million, made up of compensation claims, property acquisitions, geotechnical work and administration costs.

Adding to the government's woes, the federal government has asked for the return of $80 million in unspent grant money.

Opposition Leader Barry O'Farrell said: ''Taxpayers are getting to learn the full extent of what they'll be liable for because of Labor's failed Metro project - a project that was born out of politics, a project that was canned because of politics, a project that is so far costing NSW taxpayers $500 million.''

The NSW Opposition - as well as the Greens and Motorists Action Group president Richard Talbot - are all calling for a parliamentary inquiry into the doomed project and its drain on the public purse.

NSW Opposition transport spokeswoman Gladys Berejiklian said the chair of the transport committee, MLC Jenny Gardiner, had already requested all documents relating to the Metro with a view to instigating a parliamentary inquiry.

''How can you trust the government that announced the Metro project before they did their homework? The bill has gone up to half a billion dollars. [The Government] will do everything they can to suppress the information.''

Greens transport spokeswoman Lee Rhiannon is concerned the archiving of Metro-related documents, which is already under way, increases the risk that important information will disappear from the public record.

''What's not clear is what material will be available to the public now the website has been taken down. The minister needs to give a clear public guarantee that the archiving process is being co-ordinated properly and that all material on the public record will remain on the public record,'' she said.

Mr Talbot, a former NRMA director, has also called for a parliamentary inquiry after the Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) refused his request for an investigation. He wanted it to investigate why a RailCorp report was amended to exclude safety warnings about tunnelling work for the Metro, as revealed in The Sydney Morning Herald in January.

ICAC replied it would not investigate as RailCorp's decision to omit information in a report it had commissioned ''does not in itself constitute corrupt conduct under the ICAC Act''.

Mr Talbot said: ''There's $500 million-plus down the plughole of taxpayers' money, all based on a doctored report … Someone has to be held accountable.''

NSW Transport Minister David Campbell said a thorough process was under way to ensure that all documents produced for the Sydney Metro projects were being retained and would be archived.

评分

参与人数 2积分 +6 收起 理由
MingDeng + 3 谢谢奉献
BOC + 3 感谢分享

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2010-3-22 08:32 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 12oz 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 12oz 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
有人要倒霉了

发表于 2010-3-22 09:57 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Oceanblue 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Oceanblue 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
需要司法介入查清资金的流向,不能就这么打水漂了

发表于 2010-3-22 11:30 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 百里挑一 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 百里挑一 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
这个如果查不出来,跟贪污有什么分别???

发表于 2010-3-22 13:53 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 卡落琳0000 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 卡落琳0000 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
快到时候了

发表于 2010-3-22 14:22 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 avatar 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 avatar 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
查清这个需要成立一个特别委员会,最后委员会的开支也达到5百万澳元,结论是没有人 贪污,大家就再也不要求查清此类事件了。
Advertisement
Advertisement
头像被屏蔽

禁止访问

发表于 2010-3-22 17:06 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 买房子啊 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 买房子啊 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
最好别盖NORWEST METRO, HILLS那么好的地方, 不想跟别人分享

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部