精华好帖回顾

· 自行车运动扫盲贴 (2008-4-15) joaquin · 笨鸟的中式小点心--腊萝卜糕和芋头糕 (2009-4-22) 迁移的笨鸟
· 我也来几张悉尼的照片,给墨尔本筒子们捧个场。 (2005-2-21) 熏肉大饼 · 孩子的双语教育 (2009-3-3) 思思妈妈
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 871|回复: 3

华硕上网本Asus EEE PC 1000HE Netbook $399 今晚11点 最后的机会 [复制链接]

发表于 2009-10-15 21:23 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 knox 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 knox 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
http://www.catchoftheday.com.au/

Asus EEE PC 1000HE Netbook White

Only $399 After PayPal Cashback!

* Asus EEE PC 1000HE Netbook White

$449.00
(including GST)
+ shipping click here

CONDITION: BRAND NEW!!!

LIMITED STOCK.
DON'T MISS OUT.

Sold out!Sold out!

ONLY $399 AFTER $50 PAYPAL CASHBACK!

1700 Netbooks sold in just a couple of hours of sales! 4th and final batch will be released at 11pm (AEST). Be there... don't miss out!

Only $399 After PayPal Cashback!

9.5hrs Battery Life, Multi-Touch Gestures, LED Backlit Screen

Also available in BLACK colour. Please CLICK HERE for BLACK.

Originally retailing for $899, today on Catch just $449. Pay with PayPal and receive a further $50 cashback in your PayPal account by the 14th of November, making the final price just $399!

One of the hottest netbooks on the market, the Asus 1000HE with an incredible 9.5hrs battery life. What a device, and what a price! I don’t know about you, but the thought of flights and commutes becomes much more palatable knowing I can doodle on my laptop for the entire trip. Skype users will enjoy the digital array mic, offering high quality capture with noise cancelling. Usability nuts will really dig the large touchpad (larger than the tiny pads seen on other netbooks) that also offers multitouch gestures. My favourite feature of this model though, has to be the 92% full size keyboard, with chicklet style keys as seen in expensive macbooks and sony vaio’s. Too often you find keyboards on netbooks lacking, not with the 1000HE! I’m really hyping this model up aren’t I? It deserves every bit of it, here’s a small glimpse of what the press thought:

* Asus EEE PC 1000HE Netbook
    * Gorgeous 10.1” LED Backlit Screen, 1024 x 600 resolution
    * Intel Atom N270 Processor Inside, 1GB RAM
    * 160GB Hard Drive, with bonus 10GB EEE online storage
    * Windows XP Preloaded
    * Whopping 9.5hrs battery life – courtesy of the ultra high capacity 6 cell battery and Asus Super Hybrid technology. Note that actual performance varies according to usage/configuration. Beats the rest by far in any configuration.
    * 92% full sized keyboard. Featuring chicklet style keys seen on far more expensive notebooks, offering greater comfort and ease of use when typing for prolonged periods.
    * Ultra fast wireless 802.11n. Up to 3 times faster than the usual Wireless G seen on netbooks.
    * 1.3MP Webcam with Digital Array Mic that eliminates both ambient noise and echoes for clearer voice recordings. Any audio source within 60° of the array mic is captured with pristine clarity.
    * Multi-touch Gesture Pad. Pinch and zoom or scroll with two fingers!
    * Connectivity options:
          o Ethernet
          o VGA
          o SD/MMC Card Reader
          o USB2.0 input
    * One touch system recovery
    * Highly durable, scratch resistant, ‘infusion’ finish. Built to withstand daily wear and tear and still look fantastic.
    * 12 Month International Warranty from Asus.

There it is folks, an outstanding price on an outstanding device!

Carlo

PayPal Cashback Terms and Conditions:

* Cashback is only available on the Asus 1000HE, offer expires 12PM AEST Friday 16th October 2009.
    * Cashback is fixed at $50 per netbook
    * The $50 cashback per notebook will be deposited into your PayPal account before 14th of November 2009.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

评分

参与人数 1积分 +6 收起 理由
丹儿 + 6 谢谢奉献

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2009-10-15 22:01 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 knox 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 knox 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
顶一下。

现在有货了。估计很快就卖完。

http://www.catchoftheday.com.au/

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

发表于 2009-10-16 07:55 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 theland 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 theland 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
sold out了

参与宝库编辑功臣

发表于 2009-10-16 09:01 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 丹儿 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 丹儿 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
谢谢lz信息,刚定了一个。哈哈,正准备买这一款,就碰上了。

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部