新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 女儿与中文 (2007-12-18) wangjing_ku · ==== 食记 Attica === (2019-1-19) 胡须康
· 小时候过年的那些事——小孩小孩你别馋, 过了腊八就是年 (2012-1-19) binfen99 · 热腾腾的鸡汤馄饨.... (2007-10-24) Mylittlelover
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1195|回复: 12

Bushwalk at Blue Mountain region for Anzac weekend April 25/26 [复制链接]

头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2009-4-17 11:52 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 bushwalking 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 bushwalking 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
There will be two bushwalks at Blue Mountain region for Anzac weekend (April 25/26, Satursday and Sunday), from following three opinions: A Braeside Walk of Blackheath; The End of The End of Mt Victoria and Blue Gum Grandeur of Mt Wilson.

A Braeside Walk (6km, 2.5 hrs): "Brae" is a Scottish word, meaning hillside. This track is a gentle walk beside the Govetts Leap Brook below part of the Blackheath township. This nbubbling brook comes to an abrupt end as it tumbles over a hugh wall at  Govetts Leap to form the Bridal Veil Falls.

The End of The Road (10km, 4.5 hrs): Mt York recreation area via Mt Victoria. There are many monuments commemorating explorers and road builders at Mt York, where a route to the fertile fields beyond the ranges was discovered. The foot tracks are the original roads. Can you imagine riding in a horse drawn coach on a bumpy track hewn through the huge rocks?

Blue Gum Grandeur (6km return, 4 hrs): This is a view that you ar enot a real Sydney Bushwalker until you have been the Blue Gum Forest. It is not an easy journey. The current track from Pierces Pass to Victoria Falls is only half way of this whole track. It take 2 hrs for 3 km only.

Outdoor activities carry their own risks of injury and death. The Organizer has no any control over what the participant does, and cannot accept any liability for any loss or accidents which the participant might suffer.

[ 本帖最后由 bushwalking 于 2009-4-17 14:20 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2009-4-17 20:01 |显示全部楼层

第一个报名

此文章由 浪奔浪流 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 浪奔浪流 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
嗨,我第一个报名,MSN: xixi888@hotmail.com

发表于 2009-4-17 21:40 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 wylie 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 wylie 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I am second one register if it is on Sudnay. email: birdge-link99@hotmail.com

发表于 2009-4-17 22:11 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 sinosydneysider 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 sinosydneysider 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Blue Gum sounds great!

发表于 2009-4-19 16:27 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 circleyue 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 circleyue 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
just registered on Outsteps.
i'm very interetsed in bushwalking. currently living in sudney.
i just did a walk to Ruined Castle in Katooba yesterday.
happy to do a weekly bushwalk around Sydney.
i'm not sure if i did the Braeside Walk (i think i did Grand Canyon Loop last year) but definitely not the other two.
anyway, please sign me in on this weekend's walk.
circleyue@hotmail.com
really happy to meet some new friends here.
Deric

发表于 2009-4-21 08:40 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 rosyywu1 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 rosyywu1 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I have just done the Katomba to Ruined Castle walk during Easter.  Enjoy the walk, but not the castle.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2009-4-21 09:13 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 yiminlei 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 yiminlei 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I am interested to join this weekend, wish will get the detail of how to gathering,what to prepare?etc. email lhw7788@yahoo.com

发表于 2009-4-21 11:15 |显示全部楼层

回复 1# 的帖子

此文章由 mignon 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 mignon 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
could you please count me in as well?
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2009-4-21 11:42 |显示全部楼层

The details of bushwalk this Anzac day

此文章由 bushwalking 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 bushwalking 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Thank for interest in bushwalking at Blue Mountain region this Anzac weekend.

There will be two bushwalks on Saturday, the first one is for "Blue Gum Grandeur (4 hours, 6km)" from morning to middle afternoon (before 14:30 pm) and second one for "Braeside Walk (2.5 hours, 6 km)" from middle afternoon to evening.

There will be the third one "The End of The Road (4.5 hours, 10km)" from noon to afternoon on Sunday. I am unable to provide any transportion back Sydney on Saturday evening and pick up on Sunday morning. You are very welcome to join bushwalk if you could arrange your own transport for either Saturday or Sunday. The meeting time and place will be advised later on.

How to get the first track "Blue Gum Grandeur (4 hours, 6km)": Travel via Richmond, Bilpin on the Bells Line of Road to Mt Tomah Botantical Gardens. The travel road turn off on the left to Pierces Pass picnic area is about 11 km past the gardens. Meeting time: 10AM

Mobile 0402 817 164
MSN petercai08@hotmail.com

[ 本帖最后由 bushwalking 于 2009-4-21 20:19 编辑 ]

发表于 2009-4-21 11:55 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 atom00 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 atom00 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
i wanna to join but its a bit too far for a girl to drive to blue mountain~(paopaobing(11))

发表于 2009-4-21 13:55 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 fanfan18 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 fanfan18 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I've been searching this kind of activity for a long time!!!! yeah!!
I am really interested in this, but I am quite new with that, what kind of outfit, equipment should we wear?
may I get some suggestiong? may email: cindylu18@gmail.com

Thanks
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2009-4-21 19:20 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 circleyue 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 circleyue 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 rosyywu1 于 2009-4-21 08:40 发表
I have just done the Katomba to Ruined Castle walk during Easter.  Enjoy the walk, but not the castle.

haha
you probably right. too many people up there and crows!!!
those were just rocks not "Castle", maybe that's called "Ruined"
but lucky i had a quite good spot for having lunch.
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2009-4-26 18:06 |显示全部楼层

Had a great ANZAC weekend

We had great bushwalks on Anzac weekend (April 25/26, 2009), plus bonus: see mapes at Mt Wilson of Blue Mountain.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部