新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 我的第三次创业---海运拼柜团购网454楼 (2010-7-15) 老顽童 · K妈来分享一下如何保持苗条身材的心得(饮食+健身)每天做做拉伸,增加身体柔韧性149楼更新 (2018-2-22) kevin妈妈
· 周末好画介绍 2012,本年度最后一册: ]范戴克爵士 《逃往埃及途中的休息》 (2012-3-10) dootbear · 献血记 (2005-3-17) 东食西宿
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 3005|回复: 42

[生意经营] 朋友想投资移民,因为有开公司的条件限制,请大家出出主意,有什么好推荐? [复制链接]

发表于 2009-3-13 23:02 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 BABS 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 BABS 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
不知道是否开的必须是COMPANY?sole trader, partnership, trust算不算?
大家有什么好推荐?
先谢谢啦
Advertisement
Advertisement

退役斑竹

发表于 2009-3-13 23:27 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 车友 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 车友 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
是已经来澳洲了?如果在澳洲了,持的什么类型签证?
还是打算以什么方式来澳洲?

发表于 2009-3-13 23:44 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 BABS 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 BABS 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
朋友还没来澳洲,正准备申请163,因为考虑到TR两年要开公司,所以要提前有个大概计划。他在国内有自己的服装公司,设计 生产 销售一条龙,还不错,但也知道这边服装不好做,如果只是为混个PR,不知道大家有什么好的行业推荐?

[ 本帖最后由 BABS 于 2009-3-14 00:53 编辑 ]

退役斑竹

发表于 2009-3-13 23:53 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 车友 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 车友 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
那,来了澳洲,要做好“武功报废”的思想准备啊(paopaobing(107))
还没申请就想着来了干啥,似乎早了点。

行当嘛,基本上满足了雇人和营业额的要求就可以了。对形式要求不高。
无坚不破、唯快不破

发表于 2009-3-13 23:55 |显示全部楼层
提早做准备还是想不能太亏,持平就行,毕竟这边市场跟国内不同

发表于 2009-3-14 00:00 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 yingwei..suoyi 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 yingwei..suoyi 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
做ecommerce 吧。。。达到 30 万不太难的。。。容易符合要求而风险也没有传统零售业那么大风险。。。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2009-3-14 00:03 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 yingwei..suoyi 于 2009-3-14 01:00 发表
做ecommerce 吧。。。达到 30 万不太难的。。。容易符合要求而风险也没有传统零售业那么大风险。。。

这个范围有点太广,能适当个举个例子吗?谢谢

发表于 2009-3-14 00:23 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 yingwei..suoyi 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 yingwei..suoyi 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
can u type english? i am slow in typing chinese...thats why.....

ecommerce in your friend's case would be selling clothes online, via different online channels such as ebay and website.

Well, as your friend already has company in China designing and making their own clothes,  the cost of goods must be really low and hence, very competitive.

So it satisfies the first and foremost criteria in selling online (ecommerce) as online buyers are typically price sensitive, wiling to forego the luxury of touch-and-feel and get bargains instead.

Setting up ecommerce will not incur the cost of traditional retailing. For example, setting up a shop in a shopping centre can set you back 100,000AUD easily, whilst for ecommerce, you can start with as low as a few thousands dollars. In short, lower risk than traditional retailing.

Another attractive factor is that ecommerce is growing at 15% per year, while traditional retailing is at best stagnant right now.

With all that said, we must be aware that Australia is, aferall, a small market. But since your friend main objective is for migration, that is, to hire a few full-time and generate over 300K revenue, that's easy.

I hope it makes sense:)

发表于 2009-3-14 00:33 |显示全部楼层
多谢楼上,这种办法以前试过,但网上购物好像对服装不太合适,尤其是女装,所以不太成功。

发表于 2009-3-14 00:46 |显示全部楼层
there are certainly people who have made it online for ladies clothes. Some are multi-miilion businesses, such as http://stores.ebay.com.au/MJR-Sales

I also read a story on one selling ladies clothes only and they gross over 30 million USD i think. Also read one taiwanese ladies who has about 70 staff and doing over 10 million USD on taobao and yahoo.

So i strongly disagree that you cant sell ladies clothings online. If you cant make it, that simply means you are not doing it right. Even for shoes, there's one company  doing 1 billion USD (yes, 1 billion USD!).

And your friend is only needing to do 300,000AUD a year for migration purpose! thats not very hard!

[ 本帖最后由 yingwei..suoyi 于 2009-3-16 20:13 编辑 ]

发表于 2009-3-14 00:51 |显示全部楼层
谢谢楼上建议,我朋友也是前几年在国内网上试过,发现效果差强人意,不知道这二年又或者是澳洲市场如何,因为澳洲市场小,的确心里没底。
假设要做服装电子商务,该如何操作更好一些呢?在澳洲注册一个COMPANY?或者sole trader, partnership, trust?然后在中国面向全世界销售?
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2009-3-14 01:06 |显示全部楼层
like you said, your friend mainly needs the business for migration purpose.

As i know, that means he needs 300,000AUD revenue? That's only 25,000AUD a month and many ecommerce business would have easily met that. Australia market can certainly sustain that level of revenue, despite it being a relatively small market. Furthermore, your friend has price advantage, being the manufacturer himself.

And since your friend needs it for migration purpose, would think he needs to set up a company. He should store his goods here in Australia and sell to Australia market directly (not shipped from China direct since most Australia buyers do not trust China sellers, sorry to be frank).

Like what i said, others have made it. So if your friend didn;t, doesn't mean that the market didn't assist.

Or hire me as consultant, i guarantee that the 300K AUD revenue cant be done!

发表于 2009-3-14 01:22 |显示全部楼层
呵呵,谢谢啊,楼上最后一句才点中要害,呵,开个玩笑,如果真的能如你所说,也不是不可以。但据我在澳洲的体验,感觉相对市场大一些的还是中低档偏下的服装,最好五十块以下的。据我所知,我朋友的成本并不低,当然你也可以把成本压得比较低,但是质量就根本没法保证。举个在国内的例子:一件只有领子是貂皮的大衣,单这个领子的貂皮,上好的就要近千元成本,再加上其他费用,就已经超过一千元的成本,国内也有人会张口砍价500元以下。
服装这行的规矩是赚前赔后,澳洲这边能卖两块钱一件的新衣服,一般来说,单件成本肯定是亏损的。讲实话,我跟我朋友对澳洲服装市场都不太有信心。如你前所说,我也同意电子商务每年都在神速进步,但就具体到个人,实在没有太大把握,我在门口就能买件十块钱一件的衣服,何必要到网上买呢?除非你能压得比十块钱还低,对了,还要减掉邮费。。

发表于 2009-3-14 01:50 |显示全部楼层
No worries, I was only half-serious about the consultant part:)

Well, I am not in the clothing trade, so your friend will have ti do the maths. As for reasons why people buy online, it could be price, value, convenience of shopping, selection etc.

Without the major cost of rent, which would set one back easily 6000~10,000AUD a month in prome shoppong centres, one can be price competitive online. And you can have a great range of selection since you are not constraint by space, which is a premium for traditional retailers.

Look at zappos.com. They are doing a billion USD a year and they are not the cheapest, but they win by customer service and range of selection.

As for postage, you get business rate if you are sending quite a number. And buyers can be encouraged to buy more for combined postage. And don't forget, shopping scene in australia is boring and sometimes, quite a distance to travel especially for people living in country side and for mothers with kids.

And as i said, the target for your friend is only 300K AUD, thats quite a low target. I started iwth less than 10k, and i am doing much more than that.

Good luck.

发表于 2009-3-14 01:59 |显示全部楼层
分析得有一定道理,举的例子我也赞同。如果你是一个有点名气的品牌公司,电子商务可能不是什么大问题,但如果你的品牌在澳洲还根本没有知名度,初来乍到,开拓市场,单靠网络,就能一月有10K的收入,每天赚三百多,说实话,我不太相信。但愿你能证明我是错的

发表于 2009-3-14 02:04 |显示全部楼层
i am saying i started with less than 10K AUD capital two years ago, and I am doing more than 300K revenue now. In fact, I am targeting 1 mil for next financial year.

Actually, one do not need to be a 有点名气的品牌公司 to be successful online company. May examples of that.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2009-3-14 02:12 |显示全部楼层
呵,我相信你有这水平,看得出你也很自信。但有一点恕我坦白,两年时间把一个资产10K的公司发展成一个年收益超过300K的企业,这也算是火箭速度,能方便透露一下行业和年利润率是百分之几吗?呵,最好能帮我打消一下疑问

发表于 2009-3-14 02:20 |显示全部楼层
Sorry, I don't feel comfortable to reveal more, and I don't see the need of revealing such information.

Especially so when I have hired someone I got to know from here, and that i have met a few people from here as well.

Lastly, you are just a stranger to me, and I just happen to be that someone who don't mind sharing a little, especially on a sleepless night:)

Actually, my story is not really impressive. If you look at people like www.dealsdirect.com.au, they are the impressive ones. They started with little 7~8 years back, and now doing more than 40 mil AUD per year purely online.

发表于 2009-3-14 02:28 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 BABS 于 2009-3-14 03:12 发表
呵,我相信你有这水平,看得出你也很自信。但有一点恕我坦白,两年时间把一个资产10K的公司发展成一个年收益超过300K的企业,这也算是火箭速度,能方便透露一下行业和年利润率是百分之几吗?呵,最好能帮我打消一下疑 ...

这才是火箭速度:

http://about.zappos.com/zappos-s ... hing-and-everything

* 1999: Almost nothing
    * 2000: $ 1.6 mm
    * 2001: $ 8.6 mm
    * 2002: $ 32 mm
    * 2003: $ 70 mm
    * 2004: $184 mm
    * 2005: $370 mm
    * 2006: $597 mm
    * 2007: $840 mm
    * 2008: Over $1 billion

发表于 2009-3-14 02:29 |显示全部楼层
朋友不方便透露,这个我理解。
依你所言,你没有经营过服装,你前面所讲都是电子商务的一些共性东西,女性时装有自己的个性,不知道你是否对如何启动女性时装商务有头绪?DEALSDIRECT是个平台,内情我不太了解,但跟它比,好像不太够格。电子商务只是一种形式,一种途径,我相信所有买与卖到了最后还是要考虑个性价比,也并非什么东西沾了电子商务就能发达起来。是否能沾“网”就灵呢?请理解,确实是在怀疑中。。。

发表于 2009-3-14 02:48 |显示全部楼层
TNND... 我怎么半夜不睡觉跟一个陌生的男人聊天啊! 我也只能幻想你是个美女了 (请不要破灭我的幻想)

Well, dealsdirect is a retailer in fact, Just like others, they sell stuff online (they import most stuff from China). So they are just like all other internet retailers.

As for ladies clothings, there are indeed people who succeeded in this same category. Yes, even on taobao, where competition is fierce and shopping avenues are aplenty (remember that Taiwanese lady i mentioned? She is doing about more than 10 million USD per year. Can't remember the exact figure but it was a figure that shocked me).

Yes, you are right in saying not all things will do well in ecommerce. For example, food items? But clothes has its chance on internet selling. I will try to find you an exmaple that a couple, who started small, and take their business to multi-million turnover.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2009-3-14 02:58 |显示全部楼层
有人说电子商务更适合在地广人稀的地方发展,以你的体验,澳洲人习惯于电子商务,宁愿多等几天,也不会开车去商场淘货?
也有人说电子商务适合在物流发达的地方发展 ,澳洲地广人稀我认同,物流情况好像也不太差,但澳洲很多本地人没有泡网的习惯,这跟国内的确有些不同。
时装这个东东,多一分肥,减一分则瘦,特别是一些独一无二的款式,以我周围朋友的习惯来看,好像除了童装与孕妇装买得不合适可以接受外(一般往大里买),好像对时装很少有人去尝试网购,有过经历的也都是贬大于褒,色差问题,物不对版,手工质量等等,一两次后就再也不去问津

发表于 2009-3-14 03:04 |显示全部楼层
ok, i come up with a few pointers on how to succeed on selling clothes via internet (but like all businesses, not easy). You don't need to be strong in every part of them. I try to use simple terms since you may not know eccommerce well.

Selection:
Ideally, you have a very wide selection so customer have more choices.

Value:
You are price competitive and customers perceive you to be a value-deal.

Ease of Use:
It is easy to navigate your website or selling channel and easy to checkout. Easy to get customer service support. Are size charts and guides available for size selection?

Trust:
Can customers trust you? Trust is one of the biggest factor that would stop someone from buying from you. Do you offer full refund if items are not the right size? No questions asked refunds? How do you ensure the clothings are of good quality and exactly like the picture shown?

Merchandising:
Are your pictures of items nicely taken? On mannequins or models? Looks good and feel good? This is a part where most Chinese business people fail. You must get rid of the "Asian look and feel". What do I mean y that? Go to any  Asian operated shops and before you get in, you know it is operated by some Asian. Say, because of the layout, design or signane look.

Automation:
To succeed on ecommerce, you have to rely on a lot of software to streamline the entire buying process, such as an inventory management system.

Operation:
How do you efficiently and effectively gets the goods out to the customers? How do you effectively and efficiently mange refunds and returns? How effectively can you analyse the product performance and profitability? How do you manage your warehouse and delivery process?

Marketing:

How to get traffic to your ebay store or website? (There are quite a few methods but I don't want to scare you here with all the terms)

发表于 2009-3-14 03:49 |显示全部楼层
谢谢啦,刚去EBAY看了几家在澳洲做服装电子商务的,形势不太乐观啊,几年时间才卖几百件衣服,有时候一个月卖一件,而且价钱还不高.
如果有时间,还是麻烦你把ALL THE TERMS 来SCARE我一下吧

[ 本帖最后由 BABS 于 2009-3-14 05:02 编辑 ]

发表于 2009-3-14 08:19 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 yn2000 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 yn2000 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
鱼和熊掌不可兼得!

发表于 2009-3-14 11:02 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 BABS 于 2009-3-14 04:49 发表
谢谢啦,刚去EBAY看了几家在澳洲做服装电子商务的,形势不太乐观啊,几年时间才卖几百件衣服,有时候一个月卖一件,而且价钱还不高.
如果有时间,还是麻烦你把ALL THE TERMS 来SCARE我一下吧

我只花了不到5mins, 都能找到一个月卖几千件的 Australian seller 啊?更何况那还不包括他们的Website sales, 是你看不到的。。。。。

而且很可能他们有不同的accounts (partly because they don't want people to know their total sales)....

http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/Ever-PrettyAU

And the terms i was talking about:

PPC (usually google adword here)
Google anayltics
CSE (comparison shopping engine)
SEO
Email marketing/viral marketing
Link
direct checkout method
banner ads
social marketing (blog, facebook, myspace etc)
videos
using mini-sites to direct trafiic
WOM
Affiliate marketing

Furthermore, others cant make it, doesn't mean you cant make it. By the same token, others can make it, doesn't mean you can't make it. It really depends on how you plan it and how you execute it.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2009-3-14 16:08 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 bluesky 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 bluesky 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 yingwei..suoyi 于 2009-3-14 12:02 发表

我只花了不到5mins, 都能找到一个月卖几千件的 Australian seller 啊?更何况那还不包括他们的Website sales, 是你看不到的。。。。。

而且很可能他们有不同的accounts (partly because they don't want p ...

好像这位同学很在行哦。学习下。

发表于 2009-3-14 16:51 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 yingwei..suoyi 于 2009-3-14 12:02 发表

而且很可能他们有不同的accounts (partly because they don't want p ...

厉害,这家的确销量比较高。我仔细看了一下,里面有很多非常不错的模特,而且有很多根本是T台上的照片,有点怀疑这是仿版,不知道如果是抄袭,有没有什么法律约束?销量虽然高,感觉他们卖的这种价格,如果是正品,估计家底都会赔光的,他们连设计师跟模特的工资恐怕也支付不起。如果是从正品店进货销售,多数衣服的价格也明显低于成本。除非他们另有实体店已经赚足,网上卖的只是积押货。
因为考虑到TR身份,两年后还要转PR,在拿到CITIZEN之前,如果靠货品仿版来扩大销量节省成本或者是做假帐充营业额,风险较大。。

发表于 2009-3-14 17:08 |显示全部楼层
这卖家其实不算很大的了。。。

人家已做了四年多了, 如亏钱, 应该不会挨到今天吧。。。。 而且不要忘记, 通常邮费也赚的。。。。

看看这小妮子吧, 27 岁而已, 却有20million AUD的 revenue。。。。卖的是你所说的 “不适合在网上卖的” 女生衣服:

http://www.cnetnews.com.cn/2007/0920/514680.shtml
https://www.businessweekly.com.tw/webfineprint.php?id=25645

发表于 2009-3-14 17:15 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 yingwei..suoyi 于 2009-3-14 18:08 发表
这卖家其实不算很大的了。。。

人家已做了四年多了, 如亏钱, 应该不会挨到今天吧。。。。 而且不要忘记, 通常邮费也赚的。。。。

看看这小妮子吧, 27 岁而已, 却有20million AUD的 revenue。。。。卖的是 ...

我同意你的部分观点,即他们肯定是在赚钱的,但我的问题是这钱是怎么赚的?比如仿版,抄袭,一个设计师不用请,一个模特不用聘,甚至连相机都省了,照样会弄出与世界同步的衣服,而且价格便宜。我不太清楚店主的背景,只是看了店内的陈设,我怀疑不是正品,当然这种方法可能更赚钱。但对我朋友来说,这条路不能走,也不敢走,毕竟背景不同。。

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部