新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 国内难忘一刻之 一直喜欢雪天 (2005-1-25) yaohaohao · 接到墨尔本精英班的入学通知了。。。撒花44楼考试小结67楼面试问题100楼考后感言(完) (2011-5-20) tyxzh
· 小心投资矿股过程中的种种“陷阱” (2009-8-11) Devil_Star · 2013年,6-7月,33天欧洲游家庭随记(法国,奥地利,匈牙利,瑞士,意大利,梵蒂冈, 感谢斑竹加精) (2013-7-30) jinluo
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 3965|回复: 49

大家推荐一下Sydney比较好的酒吧~拜谢! [复制链接]

发表于 2009-3-4 19:41 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 hbrenda 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 hbrenda 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
虽然知道坛子上成家的同志比较多,但相信多少总有去过或是听说过的酒吧。请大家推荐一下,不同风格的都可以,最好是跳舞的,就是那种一堆人谁也不认识谁瞎跳的那种。一周工作太辛苦,周末想去轻松一下。

其它朋友有兴趣最好啦,大家一起去,欢迎色男色女。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2009-3-4 22:44 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 sinosydneysider 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 sinosydneysider 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
good idea!

退役斑竹 2008年度奖章获得者

发表于 2009-3-4 22:46 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 dickson 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 dickson 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我一般到老兵俱乐部里要一杯VB

发表于 2009-3-4 23:07 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 stone-lin 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 stone-lin 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
关注

我跟lz爱好不同,有没有安静一点的?

发表于 2009-3-4 23:30 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kobees 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kobees 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
看楼主喜欢酒吧还是cocktail bar. 比较熟的oxford st 和king st.  从 kingscross一直到hyde park沿途酒吧多,kingscross推荐 goldfish, piano bar,oxford st从 paddington 到darlinghurst好酒吧很多,不过像stonewall之类就不要进去了。  King st上也是, bank hotel, courthouse hotel等长期客满, cluto, zanzibar等 cocktail 也都不错。。。

各区的RSL也是吃饭喝酒的好去处, 呵呵

发表于 2009-3-5 00:41 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Xiaoxi 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Xiaoxi 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 hbrenda 于 2009-3-4 20:41 发表
虽然知道坛子上成家的同志比较多,但相信多少总有去过或是听说过的酒吧。请大家推荐一下,不同风格的都可以,最好是跳舞的,就是那种一堆人谁也不认识谁瞎跳的那种。一周工作太辛苦,周末想去轻松一下。

其它朋友有 ...

I suggest you walk/drive along George St.(and surrounding area including Darling Harbour and Circular Quay) from The Rocks to Haymarket, there are a lot of pub/cafe, I have been to quite a few cafe with my husband, but we mainly have meals there and I forgot many of the names, I only remembered the Belgium Beer Cafe, The Lowenbrau(German style), The Three Monkeys (Spanish I think) . There is one at Belmain called London Hotel which is very famous, however it's a bit of drive from city. I don't like go to the Kings Cross area, only went there once. Many people especially old people like to go to RSL, at some RSL you can dance such as Ashfield RSL on Liverpool Road.

[ 本帖最后由 Xiaoxi 于 2009-3-5 01:42 编辑 ]
Advertisement
Advertisement
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2009-3-5 08:48 |显示全部楼层

more details on Belgian and German and other beers

此文章由 bushwalking 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 bushwalking 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
(Belgium) Heritage Belgian Beer Cafe
135 Harrington Street, The Rocks, Ph 9241 1775
There may be more than three dozen beers available here, but the house specialty of mussels in nine different broths does a good job on its own of drawing the customers in. There’s the much-loved blue cheese variety, or Provencale with tomato, capsicum and garlic, both $24.90. There’s even beer as a cooking medium, such as the Flemish beef stew cooked in beer $23.50, made with Stella Artois, Dijon mustard and cranberry jelly and served with chips or boiled potatoes. Call a couple of days ahead to order suckling pig, served on a heap of roast potatoes with sauerkraut and apple sauce $35.50. For dessert, try the famous Belgian waffles with warm chocolate sauce, mixed berry coulis and vanilla bean icecream $13.50 or the Belgian chocolate mousse $13.50.

(Germany) Baviarian Bier Cafe
24 York Street, Sydney, Ph 8297 4111
Though there are eight beers on tap and 15 by the bottle, and the long tables and booths are done in a traditional beerhouse design (albeit with a very stylish and modern twist), the food here is by no means an afterthought. First-timers can get a taste for the place, literally, with the popular Bavarian platter $24.50, a tasting plate loaded with pork belly, German sausages and schnitzel, all served with Bavarian condiments. Servings are generous and items such as goulash soup $11 and Swiss schnitzel $26 really satisfy. Desserts are both traditional — apple strudel with vanilla anglaise $9.50 — and exotic — pear and raisin pancake with rum icecream $9.50. A snack menu is on offer throughout the day, and there’s a DJ on Friday nights.

(Germany)  Lowenbrau Keller
Cnr Playfair and Argyle Streets, The Rocks, Ph 9247 7785
What could be better than drinking excellent German krystal Beer, with a genuine Bavarian oompah band belting out the classics (I Will Survive, Waterloo, Lady Marmalade)? Well it could have been a little less expensive, but let's not gripe. German beer is amongst the finest in the world, and we should expect to be paying a little extra for it.

The Kellar is actually more of a restaurant than a bar, but how can you resist? All the staff are dressed in German costume, they carry enormous plates of sausage-based food around you as you sit marvelling at the crowds of backpackers dancing on the tables because the dancefloor is too full. Now I have to come clean about one thing. The band weren't actually Bavarian, but who gives a stuff when they're looking so authentic while blasting out disco hits of the 70s and 80s to an enthralled bunch of drunk people?

The Kellar is situated perfectly in the middle of the busiest part of The Rocks, just up the hill from The Orient, and could potentially form part of an excellent short crawl from Palisade to Orient taking in The Nelson, Maybe the Hero and perhaps a detour to the Fortune Of War too... The situation means it's generally full of tourists and backpackers, which lends atmosphere to an already charged environment, since backpackers are renowned for making the most of a night out!

(Czech/slovak) Doma Bohemian Beer Cafe
Shop5, 29 Orwell Street, Potts Point, Ph 9331 0022
Seemingly snipped from the heart of Europe with its wood panelling, casual vibe and backpacker hotel next door, this friendly diner offers hearty, authentic Czech and Slovak food at very reasonable prices. Individual menus for beer, food, wine and even absinthe set the tone. Entrees include platters of smoked sausages and duck liver pâté, though our attention is always drawn to the wholesomely heart-stopping chef’s crisp platter, all $9.50. Rich, slow-cooked stews and roasts dominate the mains, such as roast duck with sauerkraut, red cabbage and dumplings $23 or the Bohemian platter for two $46 where you get to try a little of everything. Desserts are traditional with a variety of strudels and sweet dumplings, about $9, and keep an eye out for daily specials.

[ 本帖最后由 bushwalking 于 2009-3-5 10:19 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 3积分 +11 收起 理由
steprego + 5 感谢分享
Xiaoxi + 2 感谢分享
jewar + 4 精品文章

查看全部评分

发表于 2009-3-5 10:15 |显示全部楼层

回复 3# 的帖子

此文章由 hbrenda 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 hbrenda 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
老兵俱乐部在哪?是在Ryde和Chatswood附近么?好像在这有听说过。是不是那个可以打球地方?

发表于 2009-3-5 10:29 |显示全部楼层

回复 5# 的帖子

谢谢kobees。RSL是什么意思?

其实无所谓吃饭,就是想放松一下。不喜欢Beer, 喜欢Cocktail。最近工作得脑子都不够用了。。。

发表于 2009-3-5 10:31 |显示全部楼层
谢谢Xiaoxi和bushwalking。发现我没有加分的权限呀~~~~55555

我住在北区,MQ附近。有没有这附近的可以推荐呢?

发表于 2009-3-5 10:35 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Xiaoxi 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Xiaoxi 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 hbrenda 于 2009-3-5 11:15 发表
老兵俱乐部在哪?是在Ryde和Chatswood附近么?好像在这有听说过。是不是那个可以打球地方?

老兵俱乐部几乎每个居住区都有,有的可以打草地保岭球(Lawn Bowling),年纪大的人打的比较多 .
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2009-3-5 10:46 |显示全部楼层

回复 9# 的帖子

此文章由 kobees 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kobees 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
RSL和老宾俱乐部是一个意思, 一般要会员或ID才能进去,衣冠不整也不能进, 比如穿拖鞋。。

发表于 2009-3-5 10:49 |显示全部楼层
(Germany)  Lowenbrau Keller
Cnr Playfair and Argyle Streets, The Rocks, Ph 9247 7785
What could be better than drinking excellent German krystal Beer, with a genuine Bavarian oompah band belting out the classics (I Will Survive, Waterloo, Lady Marmalade)? Well it could have been a little less expensive, but let's not gripe. German beer is amongst the finest in the world, and we should expect to be paying a little extra for it.

The Kellar is actually more of a restaurant than a bar, but how can you resist? All the staff are dressed in German costume, they carry enormous plates of sausage-based food around you as you sit marvelling at the crowds of backpackers dancing on the tables because the dancefloor is too full. Now I have to come clean about one thing. The band weren't actually Bavarian, but who gives a stuff when they're looking so authentic while blasting out disco hits of the 70s and 80s to an enthralled bunch of drunk people?

The Kellar is situated perfectly in the middle of the busiest part of The Rocks, just up the hill from The Orient, and could potentially form part of an excellent short crawl from Palisade to Orient taking in The Nelson, Maybe the Hero and perhaps a detour to the Fortune Of War too... The situation means it's generally full of tourists and backpackers, which lends atmosphere to an already charged environment, since backpackers are renowned for making the most of a night out!

这就是那个吃猪手很有名的地方么?身边N多人和我说过,Rocks那有个德国餐馆的猪手暴好吃。是这家么?

发表于 2009-3-5 10:52 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 prettywoman18 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 prettywoman18 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 hbrenda 于 2009-3-5 11:31 发表
谢谢Xiaoxi和bushwalking。发现我没有加分的权限呀~~~~55555

我住在北区,MQ附近。有没有这附近的可以推荐呢?

epping club, the ranch...
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2009-3-5 11:16 |显示全部楼层

回复 13# 的帖子

此文章由 bushwalking 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 bushwalking 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
yes that is it

发表于 2009-3-5 14:41 |显示全部楼层
Definitely will try the Lowenbrau Keller. And Thank Bushwalking giving me its name. People always told me just go to the Rocks and ask for the German restaurant instead of telling me the name. Finanally found it.  (paopaobing(84))
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2009-3-5 14:58 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 prettywoman18 于 2009-3-5 11:52 发表

epping club, the ranch...

没去过epping club. The Ranch不错, 但上次去的时候大部分都是学生, 感觉自己老了, -_-|||||. 而且不是周三人比较少,听说周三晚上才是crazy night. 下周试一下. 不过工作日的晚上去酒吧有点尴尬。Anyway, 有谁愿意一起去么?如果是Ranch,有朋友一起去,什么时间都无所谓啦!反正离家近,嘿嘿!

周末去City走一圈,有机会逛逛楼上各位推荐的酒吧或是Club。去City过夜生活还是比较麻烦,因为酒后不能开车,火车又没到那么晚,打车费用又比较高。(之前去酒吧都是搭朋友车去的)不知道各位有什么好的推荐?

发表于 2009-3-5 15:51 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 linjun70 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 linjun70 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
个人推荐Darling Habour那里一排酒吧都不错。

发表于 2009-3-5 20:54 |显示全部楼层
谢楼上了。怎么感觉Darling Habour一排都是吃饭的地方。。。
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2009-3-5 22:01 |显示全部楼层

Best beers in the world

If you like beer only, I think beers produced from Germany, Belgium and Czech are the best in the world.

发表于 2009-3-6 22:17 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 yan93 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 yan93 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
楼主有兴趣去City酒吧吗? 我在City上班,来澳多年从没有任何形式的夜生活。老公对此毫无兴趣,但同意给我放假让我出去,他宁可在家带孩子。

很想找有共同爱好的朋友,偶尔晚上出去转转。酒吧或者还有什么地方?我不知道。很怀念以前在国内的日子,和朋友晚上出去逛街,然后在商场顶楼休息,喝一点饮料,看看城市夜景,发一会呆,发一会感慨,然后回家睡大觉。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2009-3-6 22:59 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 DOS 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 DOS 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Wynyard station 斜对面有个挺好的, 在george st. 上,和朋友去过两次,DJ 很不错,环境很大气,不过名字记不住了

发表于 2009-3-6 23:06 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 yan93 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 yan93 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
有没有朋友想一起出去的?其实我都无所谓,只是不想所有的晚上都呆在家里。

发表于 2009-3-8 20:32 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 yan93 于 2009-3-7 00:06 发表
有没有朋友想一起出去的?其实我都无所谓,只是不想所有的晚上都呆在家里。

真不好意思啊,才看到,下次我们可以一起约时间啊!

这周六本来要去找个Club, 结果站了4-5个钟头看Mardi Gras Parade, 早早过去占位子,挤到第二排。哎呀,好多帅哥美女啊,口水都快流下来了。后来本来很想去酒吧High,朋友们都累了。不过那个游行真的很好呀,很High,基本可以当街开始跳舞了!
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2009-3-9 10:56 |显示全部楼层

Have a drink in the city regularly

It would be nice to have drink in the city regularly, especially  in (Germany)  Lowenbrau Keller Cnr Playfair and Argyle Streets, The Rocks, Ph 9247 7785, and german food is not bad. Please let me know (SMS 0402 817 164 optus) if everyone is interesting so I could organise.

发表于 2009-3-9 12:50 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 flyspirit 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 flyspirit 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I have been to Lowenbrau Keller for several times and quite enjoyed the food and beer there.

A group of 8 is the best number for this restaurant and when book, ask for the table just face the stage.

There is a double sized dish which priced at around 60 - 70, It's enough for 4 people ( 2 man and 2 women).

I like the dark German beer the most and consume two jugs of it each time. It cost me quite some money.

I remember if it is someone's birthday, they will provide one free dish.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2009-3-10 15:07 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 bushwalking 于 2009-3-9 11:56 发表
It would be nice to have drink in the city regularly, especially  in (Germany)  Lowenbrau Keller Cnr Playfair and Argyle Streets, The Rocks, Ph 9247 7785, and german food is not bad. Please let me kno ...

Thank you, bushwalking. I'd love to join you. Sent you the SMS.

发表于 2009-3-10 16:29 |显示全部楼层

回复 25# 的帖子

此文章由 leanne 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 leanne 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Thank you, bushwalking. I sent you the SMS too.
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2009-3-13 08:07 |显示全部楼层

Have a drink this Sat evening 6:30 PM in The Rocks

We will go to German bar "Lowenbrau Keller Cnr Playfair and Argyle Streets, The Rocks"  for drink this Satursday (March 14) evening ca 6:30 PM. Everyone are v ery welcome to join us. See you there.

发表于 2009-3-13 10:22 |显示全部楼层
Thanks, Bushwaking. I will be there!

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部