新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 印记*wall-Eの世界 (2011-1-28) 碧邪 · 同事系列之五 (2019-10-25) 秋山
· 【原创】说说我做店遇到的Teenage们 【完结篇更新在92楼】 (2010-11-9) 晴天 · 也谈telopea (2010-12-10) aicjt
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 3893|回复: 6

[水电煤相关] 家里的ducted heating坏了,安裝新的 - 墨尔本 [复制链接]

发表于 2016-5-5 11:43 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 linhaixin 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 linhaixin 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I called a plumber in about a month ago to check the existing ducted heating system at home. It was an old one therefore I would check it if safe to use for the winter. This year I finally heard thats not safe to use any more. .. Got on the job immediately - to find the suitable new system at an affordable price with the best possible service. I had 2 companies in - one is I found from internet,other one is a local heating and cooling service. By comparison, I was quite amazed about the local business. Good analysis about what I need to consider  with the new heater and how he will adapt new system to our existing old one. ( save cost), obviously he is a installer as well which is very attractive as this is so important to ensure your heating works well for life. .. while other one just told me old system needs to be replaced at extra 2000dollars which is not necessary to spend at all for our local installer. .. I had the new one installed within just a day and works very well in this weeks cold weather. .. thought sharing my good experience with all of you. thank you everyone.  
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2016-5-5 12:23 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 sydgift 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 sydgift 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
You have no enough valuable experience to share with us
Rewrite please

发表于 2016-5-5 19:56 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 linhaixin 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 linhaixin 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
What do u want to know.

发表于 2016-5-18 10:25 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 zcwhy 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 zcwhy 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
换了多少钱?楼主有换管么?

发表于 2016-5-18 10:46 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 blueberry2010 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 blueberry2010 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
有换管么?

发表于 2016-5-18 10:49 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Joeymel 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Joeymel 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2016-5-19 00:49 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 vince2000au 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 vince2000au 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
关注

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部