新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 参赛-土法烧羊排 + 贵州棒棒鸡(见第27楼) (2007-2-12) jl162401 · 给tang mm交作业 -- 黑森林蛋糕 (2010-3-8) datou2z
· 献给那些在这里独自坐移民监的人们 (2008-7-15) applenet · 一个牙科护士看华人对子女的教育 (2021-8-26) 小羊羔羔
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 4767|回复: 24

一人一首经典名曲MTV系列之80年代篇 (上) [复制链接]

发表于 2008-10-25 20:11 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 zmzhu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 zmzhu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
这个系列我会介绍从60年代到90年代的流行音乐史,介绍些当年的热门歌曲及其演唱者,每位歌星或乐队只介绍一首代表作,但是很多大牌巨星我就不介绍了,有的已经做过专辑,有的以后会做。先介绍80年代。
对于象我这样的生于70年代的人来说,80年代的流行音乐史,也基本上是我个人的成长史,当年的很多流行歌曲只知其名,如今随着YOUTUBE的出现,可以让我重温很多歌曲的MTV,勾起我的无限回忆。

[ 本帖最后由 zmzhu 于 2008-10-28 11:23 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 2积分 +40 收起 理由
patrickzhu + 20 辛苦了,这些歌带给我很多回忆。有空的时候 ...
steveking + 20 谢谢奉献

查看全部评分

有钱的捧个钱场 没钱的捧个人场
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2008-10-25 20:15 |显示全部楼层

Bette Davis Eyes - Kim Carnes

此文章由 zmzhu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 zmzhu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
(转帖)『Kim Carnes(金卡恩絲)』又是一個沙啞低沉的女生代表,1945年7月20日出生於洛杉磯加州,1967年加入流行民謠團體New Christy Minstrels,該團體的成員還包括知名歌手John Denver(約翰丹佛)與Kenny Rogers(肯尼羅傑斯),1970年代初期,Kim Carnes嫁給了Dave Ellingson,並與丈夫組了團體,可惜並不成功,1975年,發行個人首張同名專輯『Kim Carnes』,並以單曲『You're A Part Of Me』首度打進Billboard排行榜。Kim Carnes雖然擁有實力與才華,卻始終無法獲得商業上的成功,1980年之前所推出的五張專輯中,僅以『Romance Dance』進入流行專輯榜Top57,1980年5月,與老同事Kenny Rogers(肯尼羅傑斯)合唱的『Don't Fall In Love With A Dreamer』可說是她歌唱生涯的契機,該曲除了攻佔Billboard流行單曲榜Top4、年終單曲榜Top31、成人抒情榜亞軍,也進入鄉村單曲榜季軍,造成空前的勝利,8月,Kim Carnes所獨唱的『More Love』也順勢奪得Billboard流行單曲榜Top10及成人抒情榜Top6。

1981年4月,Kim Carnes推出第九張專輯『Mistaken Identity』獲得Billboard流行專輯榜冠軍,5月所推出的單曲『Bette Davis Eyes』賣得超乎想像的好,一開始Kim Carnes其實不喜歡這首歌曲,經由前後任經紀人及作詞人推薦才答應灌錄,該曲由Donna Weiss和六十年代紅即一時的女歌手Jackie DeShannon共同創作,並於1974年完成 ,同年,Jackie DeShannon首先錄製,並收錄於自己的專輯『New Arrangement(1975年)』,1981年5月,由Kim Carnes詮釋的『Bette Davis Eyes』推出單曲,5月16日當天獲得Billboard流行單曲榜冠軍,一連待了九個星期,賣破了一百多萬張,此外也登上澳洲金榜冠軍、Billboard成人抒情榜Top15及主流搖滾榜Top5,該年12月『Bette Davis Eyes』果不期然奪得年終流行單曲榜榜首,為Kim Carnes寫下漂亮的一頁。也因為該曲的成功,讓世人想起歌名所提到的年華老去影星Bette Davis,她甚至寫信感謝作者與Kim Carnes。

Her hair is Harlow gold
Her lips sweet surprise
Her hands are never cold
She's got Bette Davis eyes

She'll turn the music on you
You won't have to think twice
She's pure as New York snow

And she'll tease you
She'll unease you
All the better just to please you
She's precocious and she knows just what it takes to make a pro blush
She's got Greta Garbo stand-off sighs

She'll let you take her home (it whets her appetite)
She'll lay you on the throne

She'll take a tumble on you
Roll you like you were dice until you come up blue

She'll expose you when she snows you off your feet with the crumbs she throws you
She's ferocious and she knows just what it takes to make a pro blush
All the boys think she's a spy

And she'll tease you
She'll unease you
All the better just to please you
She's precocious and she knows just what it takes to make a pro blush
All the boys think she's a spy

She'll tease you
She'll unease you
Just to please you

She'll expose you
When she snows you
She knows you

最后来个小问题,Kim Carnes在We Are The World天下一家里唱哪一句的?

[ 本帖最后由 zmzhu 于 2008-10-26 10:13 编辑 ]
有钱的捧个钱场 没钱的捧个人场

发表于 2008-10-25 20:16 |显示全部楼层

Morning Train (9 - 5) - Sheena Easton

对了,她的另一首名曲就是007电影For Your Eyes Only的主题曲。

(转帖)80年代流行樂天后 Sheena Easton,1959年4月27日出生於英國蘇格蘭的Belshill市。她是受到芭芭拉-史翠珊電影《往日情懷(The Way We Were)》的影響而進入音樂界發展。在蘇格蘭皇家音樂戲劇學院深造期間,她加入了Something Else樂團。
  Sheena Easton參與英國BBC電視台“The Big Time: Pop Singer”節目演出後,即受到EMI唱片公司的青睞並與她簽約。1980年,Sheena Easton推出《Modern Girl》及《9 To 5》兩首個人單曲,雙雙打進全英十大單曲排行榜,成為該榜有史以來首位同時在十大占有兩個席次的女歌手。
  接著,《9 To 5》更名為《Morning Train》轉戰美國,更一舉拿下全美流行單曲及成人抒情榜雙料冠軍,並榮獲1982年格萊美音樂獎最佳新人,從此大紅大紫起來。
  另外,她所演譯的名曲也包括了《Modern Girl》、《For Your Eyes Only》、《You Could Have Been With Me》等。除了歌唱,Sheena Easton也曾演出《Young Blades》裡的“Queen Anne”角色。

I wake up every mornin', I stumble out of bed
Stretchin' and yawnin', another day ahead
It seems to last forever, and time goes slowly by
Till babe and me's together, then it starts to fly

'Cause the moment that he's with me, time can take a flight
The moment that he's with me, everything's alright
Night time is the right time, we make love
Then it's his and my time, we take off

Chorus:
My baby takes the morning train, he works from nine till five and then
He takes another home again to find me waitin' for him

chorus

He takes me to a movie, or to a restaurant, to go
Slow dancing, anything I want
Only when he's with me, I catch light
Only when he gives me, makes me feel alright

chorus

All day I think of him, dreamin' of him constantly
I'm crazy mad for him, and he's crazy mad for me
When he steps off that train, I'm makin' a fool, a fight
Work all day to earn his pay, so we can play all night

chorus

(chorus repeats out)

He's always on that morning train
He works so hard
To find me waiting for him...

[ 本帖最后由 zmzhu 于 2008-10-26 10:17 编辑 ]
有钱的捧个钱场 没钱的捧个人场

发表于 2008-10-25 20:21 |显示全部楼层

Funkytown - Lipps Inc

Lipps Inc是80年代昙花一现的DISCO乐队,但是此曲是非常著名的,在上海时听到的是澳洲乐队Psuedo Echo的翻唱版,不过最可爱的应该是Alvin and the Chipmunks版的

Gotta make a move to a
Town that's right for me
Town to keep me movin'
Keep me groovin' with some energy

Well, I talk about it
Talk about it
Talk about it
Talk about it
Talk about, Talk about
Talk about movin

Gotta move on
Gotta move on
Gotta move on

Won't you take me to
Funkytown
Won't you take me to
Funkytown
Won't you take me to
Funkytown
Won't you take me to
Funkytown

Gotta make a move to a
Town that's right for me
Town to keep me movin'
Keep me groovin' with some energy

Well, I talk about it
Talk about it
Talk about it
Talk about it
Talk about, Talk about
Talk about movin

Gotta move on
Gotta move on
Gotta move on

Won't you take me to
Funkytown
Won't you take me to
Funkytown
Won't you take me to
Funkytown
Won't you take me to
Funkytown

Funkytown - Alvin and the Chipmunks

[ 本帖最后由 zmzhu 于 2008-10-26 10:38 编辑 ]
有钱的捧个钱场 没钱的捧个人场

发表于 2008-10-25 20:23 |显示全部楼层

I Love Rock N' Roll - Joan Jett and the Blackhearts

(转自百度)
歌手简介:
Joan Jett [琼 杰特]
出生时间:1960年,美国费城
风格划分:硬摇滚、朋克摇滚

她玩的是简单而纯粹的摇滚乐,她从不把自己的性别当一回事,她是几代摇滚女性的偶像。

Jett的音乐最明显的标志就是雪崩一样的音量和无法抵抗的钩子(指音乐中引人入胜的细节),the Rolling Stones一样精力充沛的形象和节奏,AC/DC一样强大的和弦演奏。她坚持摇滚乐的传统,但也不断有所突破——她玩的是经典的三和弦rock & roll,然而她也喜欢某些被认为是垃圾的东西(比如Gary Glitter)。从他的第一支乐队the Runaways到他在八十年代的金曲机器合作者the Blackhearts直至她在九十年代出人意料的成功复出,她的音乐从未改变过,她用这种方式保证音乐的品质,并用这种方式创造了经典("I Love Rock-n-Roll”)。

Joan Jett原名Joan Larkin,15岁便成立了自己的第一支乐队,并为人们演出。洛杉矶的一个制作人Kim Fowley发现了Joan Jett的乐队,于是他主动担任了乐队的经纪人,在将这支全部由女性组成的乐队改名为the Runaways后,乐队签约于Mercury唱片公司。乐队最初的三张专辑在美国基本没有什么太大商业成就,但在日本却大受欢迎,而且有趣的是,在洛杉矶的朋克圈和硬摇滚圈中她都十分吃香,她在这种状况下为硬核乐队the Germs制作了他们的第一张专辑《G.I.》。

1980年The Runaways解散,Jett来到纽约开始个人发展。在经纪人兼制作人Kenny Laguna的协助下,Jett独立发行了以她自己的名字命名的个人专辑,因为没有唱片公司对她感兴趣。这张唱片和比较朋克化的Runaways相比是一张相当传统的rock & roll唱片,但却保持了以前那种挑衅性的态度。唱片的销售结果对于独立发行来讲相当不错,这引起了Boardwalk唱片公司的注意,他们以《Bad Reputation》之名再版了这张专辑,最终在美国专辑榜上名列第51。

在《Bad Reputation》发行后Jett成立了the Blackhearts乐队,1981年,Jett以Joan Jett & The Blackhearts之名推出了第二张专辑《I Love Rock-n-Roll》,这是她的辉煌时刻,也是八十年代重摇滚的开场白,专辑名列Top10,单曲"I Love Rock-n-Roll”成为一代摇滚礼赞。但其后的一系列专辑再也未能取得如此的佳绩,也再没有一首单曲能与"I Love Rock-n-Roll”媲美。1987年Jett在电影《Light of Day》中担任主演。1988年,取自专辑《Up Your Alley》的单曲"I Hate Myself for Loving You”终于再次打入Top10,专辑也成为了她的第二张白金唱片。1990年的精选《The Hit List》成绩还算理想,但1991年的专辑《Notorious》则在榜上彻底失败。但在此时,在《Notorious》和1994的《Pure and Simple》之间,新一代女性摇滚艺人开始崛起,从重型非主流乐队L7到riot grrl朋克乐队Bikini Kill的每一个人都宣称受到了Jett与the Runaways的影响,其结果是《Pure and Simple》引起了人们的极大兴趣,自八十年代中期后,评论界从未像对这张专辑一样表示过热情。1995年,Jett与the Gits(这支乐队的主唱Mia Zapata1993年被先奸后杀)的残余成员录制了一张现场专辑《Evilstig》。1999年,Jett重组了the Blackhearts并录制了专辑《Fetish》。

Jett的音乐最明显的标志就是雪崩一样的音量和无法抵抗的钩子(指音乐中引人入胜的细节),the Rolling Stones一样精力充沛的形象和节奏,AC/DC一样强大的和弦演奏。她坚持摇滚乐的传统,但也不断有所突破——她玩的是经典的三和弦rock & roll,然而她也喜欢某些被认为是垃圾的东西(比如Gary Glitter)。从他的第一支乐队the Runaways到他在八十年代的金曲机器合作者the Blackhearts直至她在九十年代出人意料的成功复出,她的音乐从未改变过,她用这种方式保证音乐的品质,并用这种方式创造了经典(“I Love Rock-n-Roll”)。

Joan Jett原名Joan Larkin,15岁便成立了自己的第一支乐队,并为人们演出。洛杉矶的一个制作人Kim Fowley发现了Joan Jett的乐队,于是他主动担任了乐队的经纪人,在将这支全部由女性组成的乐队改名为the Runaways后,乐队签约于Mercury唱片公司。乐队最初的三张专辑在美国基本没有什么太大商业成就,但在日本却大受欢迎,而且有趣的是,在洛杉矶的朋克圈和硬摇滚圈中她都十分吃香,她在这种状况下为硬核乐队the Germs制作了他们的第一张专辑《G.I.》。

1980年The Runaways解散,Jett来到纽约开始个人发展。在经纪人兼制作人Kenny Laguna的协助下,Jett独立发行了以她自己的名字命名的个人专辑,因为没有唱片公司对她感兴趣。这张唱片和比较朋克化的Runaways相比是一张相当传统的rock & roll唱片,但却保持了以前那种挑衅性的态度。唱片的销售结果对于独立发行来讲相当不错,这引起了Boardwalk唱片公司的注意,他们以《Bad Reputation》之名再版了这张专辑,最终在美国专辑榜上名列第51。

在《Bad Reputation》发行后Jett成立了the Blackhearts乐队,1981年,Jett以Joan Jett & The Blackhearts之名推出了第二张专辑《I Love Rock-n-Roll》,这是她的辉煌时刻,也是八十年代重摇滚的开场白,专辑名列Top10,单曲“I Love Rock-n-Roll”成为一代摇滚礼赞。

I saw him dancin there by the record machine
I knew he must a been about seventeen
The beat was goin strong
Playin my favorite song
An I could tell it wouldnt be long
Till he was with me, yeah me, singin

I love rock n roll
So put another dime in the jukebox, baby
I love rock n roll
So come an take your time an dance with me

He smiled so I got up and asked for his name
That dont matter, he said,
cause its all the same

Said can I take you home where we can be alone

An next we were movin on
He was with me, yeah me

Next we were movin on
He was with me, yeah me, singin

I love rock n roll
I love rock n roll

Said can I take you home where we can be alone

An well be movin on
An singin that same old song
Yeah with me, singin

I love rock n roll
I love rock n roll

[ 本帖最后由 zmzhu 于 2008-10-26 10:44 编辑 ]
有钱的捧个钱场 没钱的捧个人场

发表于 2008-10-25 20:24 |显示全部楼层

Don't You Want Me - Human League

(转自VERYCD)60年代初期,由披头所掀起的「英国入侵」狂潮,是很多资深乐迷们津津乐道的。不过,美国人仍然很「爱国」,到了70年代以后,英国艺人的作品就很难再打进美国市场了。这个情形,在80年代初期又有了变化,来自英国的「新浪潮」(New Wave),随着「人类联盟」(Human League)乐团的电子流行乐曲「Don't You Want Me」夺下美国排行冠军,再度出现了另外一次比较迷你的「英国入侵」热潮。但是,令人难以置信的是,「人类联盟」的三位创始团员,竟然没有一个接受过任何音乐方面的训练,而且还完全由自己作曲、编曲、演出,实在不可不谓「大胆」。

1977年六月,英国中部约克郡雪菲德市的两位计算机操作员伊安克雷格马许(Ian Craig Marsh)和马丁魏尔(Martin Ware),决定和他们的朋友,在整型医院担任门房的菲利普欧奇(Philip Oakey),共组一支流行乐团,由欧奇担任主唱。尽管他们三个人都从未接受过任何音乐训练,但是却都雄心勃勃、信心十足,因为他们非常了解现代科技的威力。当时,新型态的电子键盘乐器刚刚开始登场,任何人都可以只用一根指头,就成为作曲家、音乐家,而「人类联盟」就使用这种摩登的玩具,展开了他们的音乐生涯,把音符一个一个的输入,在摸索与试验中,制造出他们想要的音乐,录制成伴奏带,再登台演唱。为了舞台的效果,不久之后他们又邀请另外一位朋友艾德里安莱特(Adrian Wright)加入,担任视觉指导,负责运用他平日收藏的幻灯片,配合音乐与歌词的意境,使现场气氛更突出。

在当时的英国,有不少乐团是采用同一模式的,但他们不但是其中的佼佼者,也是最早登台公演的。1978年夏天,在推出第一张命名为「Electronically Yours」的单曲后,他们正式开始在伦敦公开表演,很快的引起不少注意。1979年底,他们的首张专辑「Reproduction」推出,封套设计大胆的采用了大脚践踏婴儿的画面,显示出他们的特立独行,不把舆论放在眼里的决心。结果并不意外:销售成绩奇差无比。

早期的「人类联盟」,作风十分怪异,例如他们一直拒绝拍照,理由是「因为我们已经有人负责视觉工作」。在接受访问的时候,大部分时间只听见团员们彼此争吵不休,还宣称自己比较喜欢的是电影,而非音乐。一般刚刚出道的乐团,总是想尽方法增加公开露面、打知名度的机会,但他们却正好相反。宣传人员安排她们替「Talking Heads」唱暖场,他们却一致计划根本不在现场出现,吓得人家从此退避三舍,不敢问津。不过,他们演出的时候,表现倒还算是相当精致的。马许和魏尔忙着在黑暗中操作他们的电子合成乐器,播出他们预先设定好的音乐,舞台上只看到欧奇一个人在主唱,而莱特则专心的在舞台后方的布幕上放映不停变换的幻灯片,来吸引观众的注意力。使用那些零散而不具任何关连性的幻灯片之目的,据说是为了替观众保留想象的空间。这种方式似乎颇受欢迎,因此他们后来有好几次应邀替人暖场,舞台上只出现闪烁不断的灯片、配上他们的录音带,而他们则坐在观众群中自我欣赏,甚至根本就躲在家里、没有露面。

1980年四月,「人类联盟」推出了他们的第二张专辑「Travelogue」,同样的销售凄惨。他们本来期望自己能够像是ABBA那样的轰动,像是平克弗罗伊德(Pink Floyd)那样「不朽」的,问题出在哪里呢?四位团员为此争论不休。半年之后,他们终于一分为二。魏尔跟马许另起炉灶,组织制作公司,退居幕后,后来又组成了同样走电子流行路线的「Heaven 17」三人组。欧奇和莱特取得了继续使用「人类联盟」团名的权利。这支乐团的第一个阶段也正式结束。

在原先的「人类联盟」里,真正负责音乐的,是魏尔跟马许。没有了他们俩,剩下来的只有一个歌手和一个搞视觉效果的,连继续存在都有问题,更别说是想要成功了。但是欧奇十分倔强,他决心要向魏尔和马许证明,没有了他们两人,人类联盟仍然可以活下去。按照一般人的想法,他势必要借重外聘的乐手,可是他却「反求诸己」,打定主意「电子」到底,而且他也不愿意再以事先录制的音乐「欺骗」现场的观众。另外,为了增强舞台上的声势,他和莱特跑到迪斯科舞厅去物色了两个还在念书、跟他们自己一样,毫无任何音乐训练的少女,请她们参加演出,配和声、跳舞。两个女孩起先只是为了好玩而答应助阵,但是不久就成了正式的团员,从此远离学校。

只有欧奇和两个女孩,在音乐上毕竟还是不够的,因此他们又吸收了两位新的战友,擅长电子合成音乐的裘卡里斯(Jo Callis)和伊安波顿(Ian Burden),让他们负责作曲,并且一起登台演出。基本上,「人类联盟」有着相当好的创作概念,也擅长于词曲,但是他们仍然需要好的节奏感。他们找到了一位杰出的制作人马丁路申(Martin Rushent),不仅美化了他们的旋律,也使用计算机操作的电子鼓,为他们配上了十分突出的节奏。就这样,「人类联盟」的演出,从业余迈进了专业的水平。在他们通力合作之下,「Dare」专辑一炮而红,其中的第三首单曲「Don't You Want Me」也在英国拿到了冠军。观念向来比较开放的A&M唱片,取得了他们的代理权,把他们的作品引进美国市场。起先,他们并没有受到太多的注意,但是在1982年三月,「Don't You Want Me」还是打进了排行。经过长达将近四个月的缓慢上升之后,终于在七月三日夺下了「告示牌」的冠军,并且蝉联三周,也使得后来跟进的「文化俱乐部」(Culture Club)等英国团体沾光,受到美国歌迷们的注意,揭开了另外一次「英国入侵」的热潮。所以,或许「人类联盟」不能算是特别红的团体,但是他们却扮演了电子流行音乐先锋的角色,也可以算是非常有贡献的。

You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar
When I met you
I picked you out, I shook you up, and turned you around
Turned you into someone new
Now five years later on youve got the world at your feet
Success has been so easy for you
But dont forget its me who put you where you are now
And I can put you back down too

Dont, dont you want me?
You know I cant believe it when I hear that you wont see me
Dont, dont you want me?
You know I dont believe you when you say that you dont need me
Its much too late to find
You think youve changed your mind
Youd better change it back or we will both be sorry

Dont you want me baby? dont you want me - oh

I was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar
That much is true
But even then I knew Id find a much better place
Either with or without you
The five years we have had have been such good times
I still love you
But now I think its time I lived my life on my own
I guess its just what I must do

[ 本帖最后由 zmzhu 于 2008-10-26 10:46 编辑 ]
有钱的捧个钱场 没钱的捧个人场
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2008-10-25 20:26 |显示全部楼层

Hard To Say I'm Sorry - Chicago

(转自与人乐唱片屋)Chicago在美国本地摇滚乐队的历史上,他们是仅次于the Beach Boys的成功团体(此说法有待考证)。乐队成立的最初动机是,成立一支以管乐为主的摇滚乐队,这在当时是个很有创意的想法,于是萨克斯手和木管乐手 Walter Parazaider、小号手Lee Loughnane、吉他手兼主唱Terry Kath、鼓手Danny Seraphine、长号手James Pankow和风琴手兼歌手Robert Lamm组成了这支六人乐队。一开始,乐队是没有低音吉他手的,后来在1967年底,贝司手兼歌手Peter Cetera从乐队的竞争对手the Exceptions那里加入了过来。在乐队的经纪人和制作人James William Guercio的指导下,乐队取名Chicago Transit Authority(芝加哥运输当局),不过在真正的芝加哥运输当局提出抗议后乐队很快改称现名。1969年1月,乐队前往洛杉矶并签约于 Columbia唱片公司,随后录制了首张专辑《Chicago Transit Authority》,结果处女专辑便一举卖掉了200万张,专辑中产生了四首上榜单曲,此后便是连续十年的辉煌历史。乐队早期的唱片有一个独特的习惯,从《Chicago》开始,乐队的每一张录音室专辑大多都是以乐队标志的不同变形作为封面,同时以罗马数字作为专辑标题,由于罗马数字不便辨认,后来出得多了,便又用上了阿拉伯数字,直至1999年的26。Chicago的音乐在风格上是比较杂的,从硬摇滚到柔和的流行乐,从爵士到古典均有涉猎。但当 Cetera创作的“If You Leave Me Now”成为黄金销量的NO.1金曲后,浪漫的情歌便成了乐队的招牌曲风。1977年乐队与经纪人兼制作人Guercio发生了分歧并各奔东西,次年 Kath又意外身亡,这导致了乐队开始走下坡。但在1982年,乐队以著名的“Hard to Say I'm Sorry”东山再起,专辑《Chicago 16》也获得了百万销量,乐队又继续风光了几年。1985年Cetera退出了乐队开始个人发展。进入九十年代后,乐队对新的听众已失去了吸引力,成为了人们怀旧的对象。

“Everybody needs a little time away.”
I heard her say,
“From each other.”
“Even lovers need a holiday.
Far away, from each other”

Hold me now
It's hard for me to say I'm sorry
I just want you to stay
After all that we've been through
I will make it up to you
I promise to
And after all that's been said and done
You're just the part of me I can't let go (Ooo ooo)

Couldn't stand to be kept away
Just for the day
From your body
Wouldn't wanna be swept away
Far away, from the one that I love

Hold me now
It's hard for me to say I'm sorry
I just want you to know

Hold me now
I really want to tell you I'm sorry
I could never let you go
I will make it up to you
I promise to
And after all that's been said and done
You're just the part of me I can't let go

I will make it up to you
I promise to

You're gonna be the lucky one

When we get there gonna jump in the air
No one will see us 'cause there's nobody there
After all, you know we really don't care
Hold on, I'm gonna take you there

[ 本帖最后由 zmzhu 于 2008-10-26 11:18 编辑 ]
有钱的捧个钱场 没钱的捧个人场

发表于 2008-10-25 20:27 |显示全部楼层

Abracadabra - Steve Miller Band

I heat up, I can cool down
You got me spinnin'
'Round and 'round
'Round and 'round and 'round it goes
Where it stops nobody knows

Every time you call my name
I heat up like a burnin' flame
Burnin' flame full of desire
Kiss me baby, let the fire get higher

Abra-abra-cadabra
I want to reach out and grab ya
Abra-abra-cadabra
Abracadabra

You make me hot, you make me sigh
You make me laugh, you make me cry
Keep me burnin' for your love
With the touch of a velvet glove

Abra-abra-cadabra
Abra-abra-cadabra
Abracadabra

I feel the magic in your caress
I feel magic when I touch your dress
Silk and satin, leather and lace
Black panties with an angel's face

I see magic in your eyes
I hear the magic in your sighs
Just when I think I'm gonna get away
I hear those words that you always say

Abra-abra-cadabra
Abra-abra-cadabra
Abracadabra

Every time you call my name
I heat up like a burnin' flame
Burnin' flame full of desire
Kiss me baby, let the fire get higher

My situation goes 'round and 'round

[ 本帖最后由 zmzhu 于 2008-10-26 11:17 编辑 ]
有钱的捧个钱场 没钱的捧个人场

发表于 2008-10-25 20:29 |显示全部楼层

Jack Diane - John Cougar

(转自百度) John Mellencamp 于70年代末踏入歌坛,开始自己的歌唱事业。一开始,他以Johnny Cougar的名字发行专辑,被看作是对Bruce Springsteen的音乐的模仿。随着他事业的不断进步,他的音乐也越来越具有个人特色,后来发展成一种硬摇滚与摇滚民谣融合的曲风。John在 1982年发行的”Hurts so Good”和”Jack and Diane”成为当时的卖座佳作。虽然他的唱片已经很卖座,但是他却很长时间没有得到摇滚评论家们的认真对待,这对一些歌手来说可能没什么,但John却很在乎。终于,在1985年他发行了”Scarecrow”后,引起了评论家们的重视,此后,John发行的每张专辑都得到了评论家们热情的欢迎。他的流行一直持续到90年代末。
在John于1976年以Johnny Cougar的名字发行自己的第一张专辑时,并不被看好。Mellencamp的童年过得并不容易,在他还是个婴儿的时候,就因为一种天生的,叫脊柱裂的神经缺陷而必须入院治疗。他还有个叛逆的青年时期,经常惹上一些麻烦。14岁时,John组建了自己的第一个乐队,并且整个青年时期都沉醉于自己的音乐世界。17岁,他跟自己怀了孕的女友私奔了,试图通过做一些蓝领工作来支撑自己的小家庭。John在24岁决定到纽约闯荡,试图在音乐界闯出一片天。
在纽约,Mellencamp成了David Bowie的经纪人Tony DeFries手下的歌手。Tony作了个很划算的生意,把他签给了Mainman/MCA。在这里,John录制了一张叫Chestnut Street Incident的专辑,但当专辑完成时,John被激怒了,因为DeFries私自把宣传海报上的歌手更名为Johnny Cougar,这颗炸弹直接导致了John与公司的解约。第一张专辑的惨败使John变得乖戾,两年后他与Riva Records签约,于1978年发行了专辑”A Biography”,但并没有引起大的反响。
之后,Mellencamp又于1982年发行了”American Fool”,这成了他事业的突破点。这张专辑在商业以及以音乐上都获得了不小的突破,比起他以前的专辑受到了更多的关注,特别是”Hurts so Good”和”Jack and Diane”,这两首歌都被拍成MTV并进入MTV最受欢迎歌曲的行列。更重要的是,American Fool的成功使John可以用自己真正的名字Mellencamp。1983年的专辑Uh-Huh成为第一张署名为John Cougar Mellencamp的专辑。Uh-Huh的发行也可以说是借了American Fool的流行之势,他也通过巡回演唱会给了自己的专辑以最大的支持。
在获得了商业上的成功后,Mellencamp通过1985年的专辑Scarescrow赢得了评论界的口碑。这张专辑展现出了极大的社会关注和在音乐上的折衷主义,这也成了他音乐事业中最成功的专辑。随着在音乐上的成功,Mellencamp开始变成一名为美国农民们说话的战士,他和 Willie Nelson, Neil Young组织了农业援助协会。同时,John也拒绝啤酒和烟草公司对他演唱会的赞助。
Mellencamp继续着他的社会事业和音乐事业。1987年发行了带有独特的阿帕拉契地区民谣与乡村风格的专辑The Lonesome Jubilee,这是一首为被人们遗忘的美国中部地区所做的一首悲伤的挽歌。Mellencamp继续着对美国本土音乐的探索,专辑Big Daddy于1989年发行,反映良好。两年后,他带着Whenever We Wanted成功回归乐坛,1993年又发行了Human Wheels,虽然反响甚佳,但是却缺少了一首成功的单曲。
1994年Mellencamp借着与Me’Shell NdegéOcello在Van Morrion的专辑Wild Night里的二重唱再次吸引人们的眼球。收录了此曲的专辑Dance Naked也成为了继Big Daddy后最好的专辑。为了此张专辑宣传,John计划有一次巡回演唱会,但是却因为他在1994年末的一次突发心脏病取消。他花了1995年一整年的时间来恢复身体,并于1996年带着Mr.Happy Go Lucky再次崛起。随后John于1998年去了哥伦比亚,发行了合辑John Mellencamp. Rough Harvest,一张收录了John没有公开发表的作品的专辑。

Little ditty about jack and diane
Two american kids growin up in the heartland
Jackies gonna be a football star
Diane debutante backseat of jackies car

Suckin on chilli dogs outside the tastee freeze
Diane sittin on jackies lap
Hes got his hands between her knees
Jackie say, hey diane lets run off
Behind a shady tree
Dribble off those bobby brooks
Let me do what I please
And jackie say a

Chorus:
Oh yeah life goes on
Long after the thrill of livin is gone
Oh yeah life goes on
Long after the thrill of livin is gone they walk on

Jackie sits back reflects his thoughts for a moment
Scratches his head and does his best james dean
Well you know diane we oughtta run of the city
Diane says, baby you aint miss no-thing
Jackie say a

Chorus:
Oh yeah life goes on
Oh yeah life goes on

Gonna let it rock
Let it roll
Let the Bible belt come down
And save my soul
Hold on to 16 as lang as you can
Changes comin round real soon
Make us women and men

Little ditty about jack and diane
Two american kids doin the best they can

[ 本帖最后由 zmzhu 于 2008-10-26 11:11 编辑 ]
有钱的捧个钱场 没钱的捧个人场

发表于 2008-10-25 20:30 |显示全部楼层

Africa - Toto

I hear the drums echoing tonight
But she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation
She's coming in 12:30 flight
The moonlit wings reflect the stars that guide me towards salvation
I stopped an old man along the way
Hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies
He turned to me as if to say, "Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you"

Chorus:
It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you
There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do
I bless the rains down in Africa
Gonna take some time to do the things we never had

The wild dogs cry out in the night
As they grow restless longing for some solitary company
I know that I must do what's right
Sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti
I seek to cure what's deep inside, frightened of this thing that I've become

Chorus

(Instrumental break)

Hurry boy, she's waiting there for you

It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you
There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do
I bless the rains down in Africa, I bless the rains down in Africa
I bless the rains down in Africa, I bless the rains down in Africa
I bless the rains down in Africa
Gonna take some time to do the things we never had

[ 本帖最后由 zmzhu 于 2008-10-26 09:03 编辑 ]
有钱的捧个钱场 没钱的捧个人场

发表于 2008-10-25 20:31 |显示全部楼层

Come On Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners

Poor old Johnny Ray
Sounded sad upon the radio, he moved a million hearts in mono.
Our mothers cried and sang along and who'd blame them.
Now you're grown, so grown, now I must say more than ever.
Go Toora Loora Toora Loo-Rye-Aye
and we can sing just like our fathers.

Come on Eileen,
I swear (well he means) At this moment you mean everything,
With you in that dress my thoughts I confess verge on dirty
Ah come on Eileen.

These people round here wear beaten down eyes
Sunk in smoke dried faces they're so resigned to what their fate is,
But not us, no not us we are far too young and clever.
Remember Toora Loora Toora Loo-Rye-Aye
Eileen I'll hum this tune forever.

Come on Eileen, I swear, well he means
Ah come on let's take off everything,
That pretty red dress Eileen (Tell him yes)
Ah come on let's, ah come on Eileen, please.

[ 本帖最后由 zmzhu 于 2008-10-26 09:30 编辑 ]
有钱的捧个钱场 没钱的捧个人场
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2008-10-25 20:32 |显示全部楼层

Every Breath You Take - The Police

(转自VERYCD)"警察"乐队 - The Police 从70年代到80年代,在日益喧嚣的欧美流行乐坛上,"警察"乐队以其讲究旋律的慢摇滚风格,异军突起, 受到全球乐迷们的拥戴。而作为这支著名摇滚乐队的首脑人物,斯汀(Sting)则被誉为"警察的灵魂"。 "警察"乐队被看作是一支英国乐队,主要是因为乐队的台柱斯汀(Sting)是一个英国人。斯汀上大学和朋友组织了一个爵士乐组合,常在公共酒馆演出。事有凑巧,另两个年轻的流行乐手科浦兰(Copeland)和帕多瓦尼(Padovani)不满于自己的乐队组合,正在到处寻找着合作者,他们一眼就看出,酒巴中听众的热情是冲着斯汀来的。尽管斯汀一开始对他们的建议不甚热心,因为他一心要在爵士乐方面出人头地,但是最终还是被说动,一个艺人乐队诞生了。为了给科浦兰在美国任高官的父亲开个玩笑,他们取了"警察"这个名字。
1976年他们靠借贷出了第一张唱片,居然累计卖了一万多张。帕多瓦尼改换门庭后,乐队请来了老资格的吉它手安迪.萨默斯。
1979年,专辑《Regatta de Blanc》出版,单曲Message in a Bottle(瓶中信)成为英国排行榜冠军,这首歌确立了乐队在英国及欧洲的明星地位。
1980 年秋,《Zenyatta Mondatta》出版,这张专辑给乐队在北美地区带来了突破。在美、加两地都进入了排行榜前10位。在英国,专辑在排行榜冠军位置停留长达4周之久。单曲"别站得离我这么近"成为英国排行榜冠军歌曲,在美国也进入了排行榜前10位。随后的电影音乐专辑"机器失灵"出版后即成为热门唱片,获得英国榜冠军和美国榜亚军。
在1980-1981年乐队旋风般地获得巨大成功后,他们获得了不列颠音乐大奖的最佳英国组合奖和3项格莱美奖。
1983 年"警察"乐队复出,两首最热门的单曲《你的一颦一笑》(Every Breathe You Take)和《绕在你的手指上》(Wrapped Around Your Finger)畅销不衰,是音乐界罕见的盛况,《Every Breathe You Take》令他们再度获得葛莱美奖。
1986年,"警察"为大赦国际义演三场,按照斯汀的说法,他们用这种有意义的形式,向大家告别了! 作为最成功的 Reggae乐队,他们成立8年共创下5首英国No.1金曲,身后更留下无数赞誉和崇拜。

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
Ill be watching you

Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
Ill be watching you

Oh, cant you see
You belong to me
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
Ill be watching you

Since youve gone I been lost without a trace
I dream at night I can only see your face
I look around but its you I cant replace
I feel so cold and I long for your embrace
I keep crying baby, baby, please...

Oh, cant you see
You belong to me
How my poor heart aches
With every breath you take

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
Ill be watching you

Every move you make
Every step you take
Ill be watching you

Ill be watching you
Ill be watching you
Ill be watching you
Ill be watching you...

[ 本帖最后由 zmzhu 于 2008-10-26 11:19 编辑 ]
有钱的捧个钱场 没钱的捧个人场

发表于 2008-10-25 20:33 |显示全部楼层

Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) - Eurythmics

1981年于英国成军的前卫电子合成音乐传奇团体Eurythimics,自1983年首张专辑<In The Garden>推出后,一直以其特的前卫幻化音符与精致的合成效果以及女主唱Annie Lennox的实力唱腔而独树一格,于80年代英美两地独领风骚。在陆续发表的10张专辑中(包括91年精选辑<Greatest Hits>,共创下了10首Top 40单曲及荣获5座葛莱美音乐奖提名的殊荣,包括83年成名冠军曲<Sweet Dreams>、<There Must Be An Angel(Playing With My Heary)>、<Here Comes The Rain Again>、<Would I Lie To You>、<Miracle Of Love>等佳作。虽然该团于1989年解散,然而2位灵魂人物戴维史都华及安妮蓝妮克丝(于92年发表个人首张专辑及95年的第一张专辑<Medusa>)却继续在歌坛展露惊人成就

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Who am I to disagree?

I wanna use you and abuse you
I wanna know what's inside you
(Whispering) Hold your head up, movin' on
Keep your head up, movin' on
Hold your head up, movin' on
Hold your head up, movin' on
Movin' on!

Who am I to disagree?

I'm gonna use you and abuse you
I'm gonna know what's inside
Gonna use you and abuse you
I'm gonna know what's inside you

[ 本帖最后由 zmzhu 于 2008-10-26 11:21 编辑 ]
有钱的捧个钱场 没钱的捧个人场

发表于 2008-10-25 20:35 |显示全部楼层

Total Eclipse of the Heart - Bonnie Tyler

(转自VERCD)17岁那年,Bonnie参加一项才艺竞赛,获得了第二名,「这使我有勇气成立一个乐团。」她说。结果,她以主唱身份成立了乐团Imagination,在家乡当地红了七年之久。那段日子_,白天时她在超市当收银员,晚上时则在酒吧与俱乐部中演唱,一个星期中通常有六个晚上都排得满满的。1969年,在她的一次现场演唱中,听众席上有个人鼓掌的特别起劲,他就是Bonnie现在的丈夫----Robert Sullivan,从此,这个男人就成为她绚烂演艺生活中,一个稳靠的基石。1976年,Bonnie获得一纸唱片合约,以单曲 Lost In France 获得国际乐坛的瞩目,这首歌在德国Top10排行榜中停留六个月之久。一个摇滚巨星就此诞生!

1976年底,Bonnie 经历了一次声带手术。「我奉命六个星期不能说话,但是我并没有遵守。」这位46岁的超级女歌手说。Bonnie 并没有因此自怨自艾、也没有遵守医生的指示,反倒使她原本就独树一格的歌声,更加的有磁性,从她1978年推出的 It's a Heartache一曲中,听众就可以见识她声音的魅力。该曲一发行,旋即在全欧洲的排行榜拿下榜首,甚至将Michael Jackson的 Billie Jean挤下冠军宝座。

1983年,Bonnie找到了她音乐制作上好搭档Jim Steinman,他曾为Meat Loaf写过许多好歌。这对完美搭档交出的第一份成绩单,就是专辑「Faster Than The Speed Of Night」,它在非常短的时间内,便稳坐英国排行榜首,同时在美国获得白金唱片佳绩。该专辑中的单曲 Total Eclipse of the Heart,深深触动许多听众的心弦,所以成为百万销售热门单曲,在英美两地都拿下单曲榜冠军。「我爱极了这首歌,总是一遍又一遍的演唱它,从不厌倦。」不久後,Bonnie又陆续造就了 Holding Out For A Hero (1986)及 If You Were a Woman (1988)两首热门单曲。

1994年,德国声誉极高的Echo奖,将「最佳国际女歌手」的头衔颁给了Bonnie Tyler。「我的墙上已经没有空间了,我必须在厨房_腾一块地方出来。」Bonnie开玩笑的说到自己所获得的各种奖项。她对自己的生活感到很快乐,她说∶「我自己没有小孩,但是我的16个侄子与侄女,让我的大房子热闹的不得了。」目前她正在学习法文,「我们尽量挪出时间,待在我们葡萄牙的家中,但是每回我们住在那时,我都很懊恼,不知道如何和我的法国邻居聊天,他们家没有人会说英文,我们家又没有任何人会说葡萄牙语,所以现在我决定来学他们的语言。」这样一来也好,因为Bonnie再也不会「迷失在法国」(Lost In France 她的代表歌曲)了!

Turnaround, every now and then I get a little bit lonely and youre never coming round
Turnaround, every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears
Turnaround, every now and then I get a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by
Turnaround, every now and then I get a little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes
Turnaround bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart

Turnaround, every now and then I get a little bit restless and I dream of something wild
Turnaround, every now and then I get a little bit helpless and Im lying like a child in your arms
Turnaround, every now and then I get a little bit angry and I know Ive got to get out and cry
Turnaround, every now and then I get a little bit terrified but then I see the look in your eyes

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if youll only hold me tight
Well be holding on forever
And well only be making it right
Cause well never be wrong together
We can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time
I dont know what to do and Im always in the dark
Were living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight
Forevers gonna start tonight

Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now Im only falling apart
Theres nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart
Once upon a time there was light in my life
But now theres only love in the dark
Nothing I can say

Instrumental

Turnaround bright eyes
Turnaround bright eyes
Turnaround, every now and then I know youll never be the boy you always wanted to be
Turnaround, but every now and then I know youll always be the only boy who wanted me the way that I am
Turnaround, every now and then I know theres no one in the universe as magical and wondrous as you
Turnaround, every now and then I know theres nothing any better and theres nothing I just wouldnt do

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if youll only hold me tight
Well be holding on forever
And well only be making it right
Cause well never be wrong together
We can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time
I dont know what to do and Im always in the dark
Were living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight

Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now Im only falling apart
Nothing I can do

Once upon a time there was light in my life
But now theres only love in the dark
Nothing I can say

[ 本帖最后由 zmzhu 于 2008-10-26 11:23 编辑 ]
有钱的捧个钱场 没钱的捧个人场

发表于 2008-10-25 20:36 |显示全部楼层

Karma Chameleon - Culture Club (文化俱乐部)

八十年代初,Culture Club可說是英國樂壇甚至全世界的一個神話。華麗的優皮包裝加上隊中靈魂 ── 史上扮女人最漂亮的「男人」Boy George的迷人風采,令樂隊除了在排行榜屢創佳績外,也深深影響當時的青少年和流行文化。當然他們的音樂也是絕對有實力的,以白人騷靈結合Reggae節奏加上Boy George迷人的聲線,反而比較少用電子合成器,和當時一般的新浪漫音樂有些不同,而歌曲一首接一首都能在英美各地大受歡迎,成為唯一能威脅Duran Duran的英倫新浪漫樂隊。除了音樂,樂隊最受歡迎的當然是「佐治童子」的打扮和出位言論。其艷光四射的漂亮女性打扮,連很多女性都自嘆不如。Boy George對自己的同性戀身份,從不遮掩,說話言行也敢作敢為,例如公然入女廁、對英女皇也不留情面等等,其率直敢言的性格使人留下深刻印象。可惜好景不常,經過了八十年代初的數年光輝歲月後,緊張和充滿壓力的流行歌手生涯,令Boy George染上毒癮,後又因其至愛好友吸食毒品去世,令其情緒大受打擊,曾陷入自毀邊緣,後藉著東方宗教慢慢康復過來。1986年復出後,首張大碟Move Away,成績也不錯,但其後又再吸食毒品,令其歌唱生涯又再停頓。1987年戒毒成功後開展個人歌曲事業,細碟verything I own,登上英國榜冠軍,之後也有過短暫光輝,但只屬迴光返照,和以前輝煌年代不可同日而語了。1998年,神話再現,Culture Club再次復合和推出精選大碟,見其四人面貌實在蒼老了許多,尤其是鋼琴手Roy,像極電視劇功夫的「金貴祥」。但也奇怪,反觀Boy George的扮相依然美艷,彷彿和昔日沒有二樣,真希望有日能看看其「盧山真面目」。雖然今時今日,Culture Club已在流行樂壇上消聲匿跡,但樂隊曾帶給那一代的樂迷美好回憶和四人經歷多年風雨後依然不變的深厚情誼,實在叫人激掌. 我个人最喜欢Boy George的歌应该算是 Crying Game了,电影也很好看。

Desert loving in your eyes all the way
If I listen to your lies would you say
Im a man without conviction
Im a man who doesnt know
How to sell a contradiction
You come and go
You come and go

Karma karma karma karma karma chameleon
You come and go
You come and go
Loving would be easy if your colors were like my dream
Red, gold and green
Red, gold and green

Didnt hear your wicked words every day
And you used to be so sweet I heard you say
That my love was an addiction
When we cling our love is strong
When you go youre gone forever
You string along
You string along

Every day is like a survival
Youre my lover not my rival
Every day is like a survival
Youre my lover not my rival

Im a man without conviction
Im a man who doesnt know
How to sell a contradication
You come and go
You come and go

[ 本帖最后由 zmzhu 于 2008-10-26 11:28 编辑 ]
有钱的捧个钱场 没钱的捧个人场

发表于 2008-10-25 20:38 |显示全部楼层

Caribbean Queen - Billy Ocean

Billy Ocean好像SK介绍过,这里不重复了,也是80年代著名流行歌星,我最喜欢他的SUDDENLY。

She dashed by me in painted on jeans
And all heads turned 'cause she was the dream
In the blink of an eye I knew her number and her name yeah
Ah she said I was the tiger she wanted to tame

CHORUS:
Caribbean queen
Now we're sharing the same dream
And our hearts they beat as one
No more love on the run

I lose my cool when she steps in the room
And I get so excited just from her perfume
Electric eyes that you can't ignore
And passion burns you like never before

I was in search of a good time
Just running my game
Love was the furthest
Furthest from my mind

REPEAT CHORUS (3x)

[ 本帖最后由 zmzhu 于 2008-10-26 11:29 编辑 ]
有钱的捧个钱场 没钱的捧个人场
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2008-10-25 20:39 |显示全部楼层

I wanna know what love is - Foreigner

I gotta take a little time
A little time to think things over
I better read between the lines
In case I need it when I'm older

Now this mountain I must climb
Feels like a world upon my shoulders
I through the clouds I see love shine
It keeps me warm as life grows colder

In my life there's been heartache and pain
I don't know if I can face it again
Can't stop now, I've traveled so far
To change this lonely life

I wanna know what love is
I want you to show me
I wanna feel what love is
I know you can show me

I'm gonna take a little time
A little time to look around me
I've got nowhere left to hide
It looks like love has finally found me

In my life there's been heartache and pain
I don't know if I can face it again
I can't stop now, I've traveled so far
To change this lonely life

I want you to show me
I wanna feel what love is
I know you can show me

I want you to show me
And I wanna feel, I want to feel what love is
And I know, I know you can show me

Let's talk about love
I wanna know what love is, the love that you feel inside
I want you to show me, and I'm feeling so much love
I wanna feel what love is, no, you just cannot hide
I know you can show me, yeah

I wanna know what love is, let's talk about love
I want you to show me, I wanna feel it too
I wanna feel what love is, I want to feel it too
And I know and I know, I know you can show me
Show me love is real, yeah

[ 本帖最后由 zmzhu 于 2008-10-26 09:38 编辑 ]
有钱的捧个钱场 没钱的捧个人场

发表于 2008-10-25 20:41 |显示全部楼层

I Can´t Fight This Feeling - Reo Speedwagon

I cant fight this feeling any longer
And yet Im still afraid to let it flow
What started out as friendship, has grown stronger
I only wish I had the strength to let it show

I tell myself that I cant hold out forever
I said there is no reason for my fear
Cause I feel so secure when were together
You give my life direction
You make everything so clear

And even as I wander
Im keeping you in sight
Youre a candle in the window
On a cold, dark winters night
And Im getting closer than I ever thought I might

And I cant fight this feeling anymore
Ive forgotten what I started fighting for
Its time to bring this ship into the shore
And throw away the oars, forever

Cause I cant fight this feeling anymore
And if I have to crawl upon the floor
Come crashing through your door
Baby, I cant fight this feeling anymore

My life has been such a whirlwind since I saw you
Ive been running round in circles in my mind
And it always seems that Im following you, girl
Cause you take me to the places that alone Id never find

And even as I wander Im keeping you in sight
Youre a candle in the window on a cold, dark winters night
And Im getting closer than I ever thought I might

And I cant fight this feeling anymore
Its time to bring this ship into the shore
And throw away the oars, forever

Cause I cant fight this feeling anymore
And if I have to crawl upon the floor
Come crushing through your door
Baby, I cant fight this feeling anymore.

[ 本帖最后由 zmzhu 于 2008-10-26 09:39 编辑 ]
有钱的捧个钱场 没钱的捧个人场

发表于 2008-10-26 08:52 |显示全部楼层

Don't You (Forget About Me) - Simple Minds

Hey, hey, hey ,hey
Ohhh...

Won't you come see about me?
I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby

Tell me your troubles and doubts
Giving me everything inside and out and
Love's strange so real in the dark
Think of the tender things that we were working on

Slow change may pull us apart
When the light gets into your heart, baby

Don't You Forget About Me
Don't Don't Don't Don't

Will you stand above me?
Look my way, never love me
Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
Down, down, down

Will you recognise me?
Call my name or walk on by
Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
Down, down, down, down

Hey, hey, hey, hey
Ohhhh.....

Don't you try to pretend
It's my feeling we'll win in the end
I won't harm you or touch your defenses
Vanity and security

Don't you forget about me
I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby
Going to take you apart
I'll put us back together at heart, baby

Don't Don't Don't Don't

As you walk on by
Will you call my name?
As you walk on by
Will you call my name?
When you walk away

Or will you walk away?
Will you walk on by?
Come on - call my name
Will you all my name?

I say :
La la la...

[ 本帖最后由 zmzhu 于 2008-10-26 11:05 编辑 ]
有钱的捧个钱场 没钱的捧个人场

发表于 2008-10-26 08:54 |显示全部楼层

Everybody Wants to Rule the World - Tears fo Fears

Welcome to your life
There's no turning back
Even while WE sleep
We will find you
Acting on your best behaviour
Turn your back on mother nature
Everybody wants to rule the world

It's my own design
It's my own remorse
Help me to decide
Help ME make the most
Of freedom and of pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever

There's a room where the light won't find you
Holding hands while the walls come tumbling down
When they do I'll be right behind you

So glad we've almost made it
So sad they had TO fade it

I can't stand this indecision
Married with a lack of vision
Say that you'll never never never NEVER need it
One headline why believe it ?

All for freedom and for pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever

评分

参与人数 1积分 +5 收起 理由
518may + 5 无限敬仰送给你

查看全部评分

有钱的捧个钱场 没钱的捧个人场

退役斑竹 2008年度奖章获得者 特殊贡献奖章

发表于 2008-10-26 09:05 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 steveking 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 steveking 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
是沙发了吗?等了一个晚上哈哈
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2009-12-21 17:04 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 lian11 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 lian11 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
回楼主
When we (Kim Carnes金康恩丝)
stand together as one (Kim Carnes/Cyndi Lauper/Huey Lewis)

发表于 2010-10-24 21:21 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 chinesetutor 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 chinesetutor 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
都好经典啊,谢谢分享

发表于 2011-1-1 20:54 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 daomeidan1234 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 daomeidan1234 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
靠,有下载链接吗?
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2012-4-26 01:15 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 大泽乡的雨 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 大泽乡的雨 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
很多都看不了

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部