新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 【Cairns】凯恩斯5日游~~狸狸の全攻略~~大堡礁+Daintree雨林+Atherton Tableland+Kuranda+美食~【团+自驾】- 附20 (2012-5-23) 黑芝麻狐儿 · 征文活动:80后,你们也行的(特针对80后会计移民) - LG部分完整版33楼 (2008-4-29) loushenghong
· 来澳11年,昨天买下了俺的在澳洲的第四辆车。 (2006-1-13) melbren · 【参加活动】---我家的私房菜---遵义羊肉粉,带皮的,保证没膻味 (2018-11-20) ta_xiang
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1403|回复: 9

That long tunnel of central station [复制链接]

发表于 2005-9-6 11:39 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 bulaohu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 bulaohu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Everyday I walk through the underground tunnel of central station twice. Like most people I hate that tunnel, it's crowded and dirty, noisy, and you will almost always be ambushed by some sales or charity or union or free paper, and of course, FLG. But actually most time it's not that bad; it's just a walk and half of the time it means I'm on my way home.

But I was disturbed by this man and his show - I intentionally missed his face, but if you look at the drawing on top of his puppet, you will know why - how come a Chinese, at this modern age, still try to make a few dollars by displaying such a drawing to the australian public?

Just wondering how many ppl here also walk through that tunnel often......

[ Last edited by horseanddragon on 2005-9-6 at 11:55 AM ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
Advertisement
Advertisement

退役斑竹

发表于 2005-9-6 11:54 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 horseanddragon 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 horseanddragon 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
tunnel中有时会有好听的吉他
音响效果很棒

退役斑竹 2007 年度奖章获得者

发表于 2005-9-6 12:47 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 我爱猫 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 我爱猫 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
上面那张什么什么"华人与狗" 吗?!!! 清朝的小辫子一度是"东亚病夫"的代表啊

也许他觉得这样比较吸引别人的眼光? 为了生存如此低声下气, 也是不易. 不知道是该唾弃还是该怜悯还是该一笑置之
一切有为法,如梦幻泡影,如露亦如电,应作如是观。

发表于 2005-9-6 14:17 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 ufo 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 ufo 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
i have seen this show for 1 year since i began to walk from central station to my office.i don't understand what's that pic mean and i am always wondering what is the card one the top left.
a black man often sings with his guitar in that tunnel,selling some cds.
very good singer.
我的眼睛是红的
牙齿是尖的
我吸血

发表于 2005-9-6 14:36 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 maribel 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 maribel 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
You can simply go ahead confront him with the purpose of his "Art work".

退役斑竹 愚人节奖章

发表于 2005-9-6 14:54 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 melbren 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 melbren 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
maribel  在 2005-9-6 02:36 PM 发表:

You can simply go ahead confront him with the purpose of his "Art work".

谈到purpose of "Art work",刚看了则新闻,The National Gallery 竟然wants to buy a $A35 million oil painting,在俺这个凡人眼里,实在理解不了其purpose。估计画家如果健在,被俺追问其purpose,一定会郁闷至死。。。

The National Gallery wants to buy a $A35 million oil painting by renowned Russian artist Wassily Kandinsky, but admits it just does not have enough cash.

The Sydney Morning Herald reported today that the gallery, in Canberra, was considering the purchase of Kandinsky's 1912 painting Sketch for Deluge II.

The painting is valued at $US20 million-$US30 million ($A26 million-$39 million), but was passed in when offered for sale by Sotheby's at auction last November.

Spokesman Ken Begg confirmed the gallery had been approached to buy the painting, with a senior gallery curator recommending its purchase.

"The council met last week and considered it," he told theage.com.au.

"The Sydney Morning Herald got a good leak, but this morning the chairman (Harold Mitchell) revealed that the council had decided that it was perhaps just a little out of our league."

The purchase would have easily topped the gallery's most expensive purchase list, currently held by the $7.5 million for Lucian Freud painting After Cezanne.
Advertisement
Advertisement

2007 年度奖章获得者 参与宝库编辑功臣 飞天奖章

发表于 2005-9-6 15:04 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 astina 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 astina 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
melbren  在 2005-9-6 02:54 PM 发表:

谈到purpose of "Art work",刚看了则新闻,The National Gallery 竟然wants to buy a $A35 million oil painting,在俺这个凡人眼里,实在理解不了其purpose。估计画家如果健在,被俺追问其purpose,一 ...

我心甚慰,看来没有文化的不止俺一个
于无声处听惊雷

发表于 2005-9-6 15:22 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 香香 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 香香 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
越是看不懂的东西大概就越值钱吧

发表于 2005-9-6 17:25 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 error 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 error 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
astina  在 2005-9-6 15:04 发表:

我心甚慰,看来没有文化的不止俺一个

同慰同慰,俺也这样

发表于 2005-9-7 00:35 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 不会游泳的鱼 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 不会游泳的鱼 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
隧道里有个小孩表演的口技不错啊

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部