· 拿到OFFER了-shipping clerk (2005-5-11) 安州人 · 我的童年在松嫩平原 (2013-7-20) 遥望海鲜
Advertisement
Advertisement
楼主:猫儿不笨

[外汇债券] 为什么比特币 ? 进展和争论 [复制链接]

头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-7-3 19:22 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Hetbert 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Hetbert 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 Hetbert 于 2018-7-3 19:25 编辑
Hetbert 发表于 2018-7-3 18:59
BitMEX联合创始人Ben Delo已成英国最年轻的亿万富翁

Bitmex,提供100倍杠杆交易比特币,不少自行车进去,劳斯莱斯出来的一夜暴富的神话都来自那里。

同样的,倾家荡产的故事也比比皆是,分享一个Bitmex上发生的悲伤的故事:

一个高中少年,玩扑克赢了三个比特币,杠杆炒币一年,最多时300个比特币,清零了。

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin ... ng_this_past_month/

所以,长话短说,一年前我开始杠杆交易,一直坚持杠杆做多,从币价1K到到19K(有时候卖在最高价,有时下车太早或太迟,但只是挣多挣少)

我把从打牌时赢来的3个比特币,炒成了将近200个比特币(BTC),最高点时值400万美元,当前价格也有200万美元。

我自我感觉是一个交易天才,是炒币之神,无所畏惧,一切尽在掌握。乐极生悲,这,就是悲伤的起点。

在从19k到11k的下跌之后,我在底部杠杆做多,并且在反弹到12k 13k,14k的时候,不断加仓,直到16K的这波死猫反弹,我的位置又是100个比特币的利润。如果此时获利离场,资产就是300个比特币。我增大杠杆,继续加仓。由于加仓均价已经高了很多,所以当币价下跌到12K时爆仓,损失了100个比特币的账面利润和近50个比特币的保证金。我的资产狠狠地缩水了150个比特币。

经过评估复盘,我得出的结论是,泵到16K是死猫反弹,币价正在走低。所以我开始做空。在12K做空。在13K做空。在14和15K继续加仓那做空。在17k顶部爆仓被清算。再次损失了50个比特币。资产降至100个比特币。

这时我想一想,既然17K做出更高的高点,应该是回到上升趋势。再次杠杆做多,在13K爆仓。

只剩下50 BTC。我心如死灰,茫然若失,不知所措。一直等待币价下降到9K后反弹,我认为这可能是底部。在11500做多,在10500时恐慌关仓,.当币价涨到13K时,我恨不得踢自己,后悔当初恐慌出逃,在12800再次做多。

今天早上我的最后一个比特币清零了。

3个比特币,到200个,到0

在这个时候,我仍然感到不可思议,过去几个月,我忽视了人际交往和去学校上学。
我一直在生活在白日梦里,过着百万富豪的生活。

现在,我一无所有。

我分享自己的经历,是让别人引以为戒,不要那足以改变自己生活的钱去冒险。
我不需要同情,不需要捐款,不需要可怜,不需要打赏。
我不会贴钱包地址,请不要私信我。
我不想再听到比特币这个词,因为我想忘记这一切。

So, long story short, I started trading a year ago, been margin longing the whole run from 1k to 19k ( sometimes closing the top, sometimes closing too early or too late, but always making profit)

I turned 3 lowly btc which I had from playing poker (at the time 3k) into nearly 200 BTC which was almost 4 million at the top and would be 2 million at current prices.

I thought I was a trading genius, a god, whatever. Anyway, this is where the sadness starts.

After the dump from 19k to 11k I went long at the bottom, and kept adding to my position on the bounce to 12k 13k, 14k. Then, at the 16k dead cat, my position was a further 100 BTC in profit. Instead of closing then and having a total 300 BTC, I increased leverage and increased my position size. This entire position was liquadated on the drop back to 12k, because my entry had moved up so much. I lost 100 btc paper profit and nearly 50 BTC margin. I was devasted, and down to 150 BTC total.

After evaluating the situation, I came to the conclusion that the pump to 16k was a dead cat and that we are going lower. Therefore I shorted. At 12k. Added at 13k. Added at 14 and 15k. Got liquidated at the top at 17k. Another 50 BTC loss. Down to 100.

Think, ok we made a higher high at 17k, uptrend back on. Went long. Got liquidated at 13k.

50 BTC left. Devastated, unsure, no clue whats going on. Sat through the drop to 9k, when we bounced I thought it could be the bottom. Longed at 11500, panic closed 10500. When we went to 13k I was kicking myself for panic closing, went long at 12800.

Liquidated this morning for my last bitcoin.

3 BTC to 200, to 0

At this time I am still in shock, the last few months Ive neglected relationships and school, and Ive been daydreaming about living the high life rich as 不雅 with my millions.

Now, I am nowhere.

Posting this so others dont gamble away life changing money. Dont want donations or tips not posting an address dont PM me. I never want to hear the word btc again because I want to forget

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2018-7-7 23:50 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 猫儿不笨 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 猫儿不笨 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
中国退出,比特币人民币交易份额从90%降至1%

新闻来源: 新华社 于 2018-07-07 3:12:33 大字阅读 敬请注意:新闻取自网络,观点不代表本网立场!  

新华社7月6日消息,记者6日从中国人民银行获悉,去年9月以来,央行会同相关部门搜排出国内88家虚拟货币交易平台和85家首次代币发行融资(ICO)交易平台,并基本实现无风险退出,人民币交易的比特币全球占比降至不足1%。

为及时有效防范和化解虚拟货币领域风险,2017年9月起,相关监管部门在互联网金融风险专项整治工作框架下,指导地方政府清理整顿比特币等虚拟货币交易场所和ICO活动。

据介绍,经过稳妥有序地组织推进,各地搜排出的国内88家虚拟货币交易平台和85家ICO交易平台基本实现无风险退出;以人民币交易的比特币从之前全球占比90%以上,下降至不足1%。

中钞信用卡产业发展公司区块链技术研究院院长张一锋表示,监管部门及时出手,有效阻隔了虚拟货币价格暴涨暴跌对我国的消极影响,避免了一场虚拟货币泡沫,并引领了国际监管趋势。

针对近期相关非法金融活动的新变种与新情况,相关监管部门组织屏蔽“出海”虚拟货币交易平台,果断打击ICO冒头及各类变种形态。截至5月末,包括火币网、币安网等交易平台的110个网站已被屏蔽。

与此同时,监管部门从支付结算端入手持续加强清理整顿,多次约谈财付通、支付宝等非银行支付机构,要求其严格落实不得开展与比特币等虚拟货币相关业务的要求。目前支付宝排查并关闭了约3000个从事虚拟货币交易的账户。

此外,对于各类伪虚拟货币以及相关的非法集资、诈骗、传销等活动,监管部门积极支持配合公安机关依法严厉打击。据公安机关统计,近年来共立案侦办虚拟货币类违法犯罪案件近300余起。

张一锋表示,监管部门应继续密切监测、加强研判,打早打小、防患于未然,持续通过多种渠道向民众提示风险,向市场传递更为明确的监管信号。

发表于 2018-7-13 15:16 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 longfield 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 longfield 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
问个间题,可不可以用同—个eth address 在二个不同ICO?
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-7-13 17:38 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Hetbert 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Hetbert 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 Hetbert 于 2018-7-13 17:45 编辑
longfield 发表于 2018-7-13 15:16
问个间题,可不可以用同—个eth address 在二个不同ICO?

参与者的普通以太坊钱包地址肯定可以;

项目发行者不行的,改变了智能合约,以太坊智能合约地址就不一样了。

发表于 2018-7-13 21:09 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 longfield 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 longfield 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Hetbert 发表于 2018-7-13 17:38
参与者的普通以太坊钱包地址肯定可以;

项目发行者不行的,改变了智能合约,以太坊智能合约地址就不一样 ...

thanks!

发表于 2018-7-13 21:15 |显示全部楼层
Hetbert 发表于 2018-7-13 17:38
参与者的普通以太坊钱包地址肯定可以;

项目发行者不行的,改变了智能合约,以太坊智能合约地址就不一样 ...

大老,在十个主要币之外,你认为最有希望的是那个?
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2018-7-18 17:16 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kikichou 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kikichou 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
停更了?

发表于 2018-7-18 17:20 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 猫儿不笨 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 猫儿不笨 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
kikichou 发表于 2018-7-18 17:16
停更了?

从没停过啊,你这不就来了嘛
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-7-18 22:55 |显示全部楼层
富国银行申请识别系统专利保护敏感数据

据Cointelegraph消息,美国专利商标局(USPTO)7月17日公布的专利申请显示,富国银行(Wells Fargo)已经为为一项保护数据的标记化系统申请了专利。该专利表明,系统通过标记化可以定位,访问和保护任何类型的数据元素 , 无论是文档,图形还是数据库值。富国银行指出,“与现有系统支持的有限匿名签名不同,此标记化清单支持单个签名者,多个签名者或共同签名者公开存储信息,而不会丢失任何敏感内容的机密性。”

San-Francisco-based bank Wells Fargo has outlined a patent for a tokenization system that would protect data, according to a filing published by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) July 17.

The newly published application details a system in which any type of data element — whether a document, graphic, or database value — could be located, accessed, and protected by means of tokenization.

Tokenization, as the patent filing outlines, uses encryption methods to process an originally unrestricted data element into a corresponding restricted token that can subsequently only be retrieved — or ‘detokenized’ — by a specified user. The system harnesses cryptography to bind specific values to data under an authenticated digital signature.

The tokenized system can thus be used to both control access and confidentiality, authenticate data origins, and maintain data integrity by detecting any undue modifications to an element.

Wells Fargo explains that tokenization can be used to protect data “even when it is stored in a publically accessible environment, such as the cloud, within a blockchain...in a flexible way that is file and data element neutral”:

“Unlike the limited, anonymous signatures supported by existing systems, this tokenization manifest supports single signers, multiple signers, or co-signers to store information publicly without loss of confidentiality of any sensitive content.”

The proposed system would furthermore flexibly allow content owners or managers to select a desired output for tokenization — which can be used for any file in part or in its entirety — and select how it will be manifest for restricted users, e.g. through blurring, randomized text, or blacking out.

Just last month, Jeremy Allaire, Co-Founder & CEO of payments company Circle spoke at MoneyConf Dublin of an unprecedented “crypto-revolution,” suggesting that global society is “at the beginning of a tokenization of everything” that will extend to “every form of value storage and public record.”

While evidently embracing the technology that underlies cryptocurrencies for its own purposes, Wells Fargo has recently moved to prohibit its customers from purchasing crypto using credit cards issued by the bank due to perceived investment risks.

The bank was nonetheless an early pioneer of the first-of-its-kind international freight shipment to China back in 2016, in what was the world’s first reported interbank trade using a blockchain system.
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-7-18 22:56 |显示全部楼层
Hetbert 发表于 2018-7-18 22:55
富国银行申请识别系统专利保护敏感数据

据Cointelegraph消息,美国专利商标局(USPTO)7月17日公布的专利 ...

这么宽泛的描述都能把专利给富国银行。。。

有可能给行业发展设置专利壁垒。
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-7-18 22:58 |显示全部楼层
美国银行向美国专利商标局申请区块链系统专利

据Cointelegraph消息,美国专利商标局(USPTO)7月17日公布的专利申请显示,美国银行(BoA)已经为基于区块链的系统申请了专利,允许对数据进行外部验证。该专利申请建议使用区块链来跟踪资源信息并确认资源转移。美银指出,“目前需要通过允许对过程数据网络中的数据进行外部验证来更准确地指示用户的财务状况。”

Bank of America (BoA) has filed a patent for a blockchain-based system allowing the external validation of data, according to a United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) patent filing released July 17.

BoA’s patent filing proposes using blockchain for tracking resource information and confirming resource transfers, noting that

“A need currently exists for providing a more accurate indication of a user's financial standing by allowing external validation of data in a process data network.”

The patent describes how the system would record information on the blockchain based on “aggregated information associated with past transfer of resources executed by an entity,” and would update the information on the blockchain with each new transaction activity.

In April, the USPTO had published another patent from BoA for a blockchain-based storage system. According to Fortune, BoA currently has 45 live patents related to blockchain pending, with the bank’s CTO noting that the amassing of patents allows the bank to be “prepared.”

At the same time, the BoA has become infamous for its distaste for cryptocurrency, in May calling Bitcoin (BTC) “troubling” while upholding a previous decision to ban its customers from purchasing crypto using credit cards.

Despite its apparent foresight in the blockchain sphere, BoA is not without its competitors, Mastercard this week unveiling a patent of its own allowing transactions of what it calls “blockchain currencies.”
Advertisement
Advertisement
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-7-18 23:00 |显示全部楼层
Hetbert 发表于 2018-7-18 22:58
美国银行向美国专利商标局申请区块链系统专利

据Cointelegraph消息,美国专利商标局(USPTO)7月17日公布 ...

我理解美洲银行这个专利的意思,就是把用户的大数据聚合到区块链上,然后授权第三方访问,卖数据盈利的模式。
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-7-18 23:01 |显示全部楼层
中国杭州国际区块链产业园落户杭州下城

据杭州网消息,7月17日下午,中国杭州国际区块链产业园落户签约仪式在下城举行。预计到2020年,该产业园将引进和培育区块链企业总数达到200家,引进和培育区块链中高级人才600名以上,小镇内区块链人才达2万人。
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-7-18 23:06 |显示全部楼层
比特大陆欲在巴西开设办公室

据Cryptovest今日消息,比特大陆正计划在巴西开设新的办公室。

比特大陆在硅谷开设办公室 占地2万平方英尺

据CCN今日消息,比特大陆的商业版图扩大到了美国的硅谷,在San Jose中心地区开设了2万平方英尺的办公区域,比邻众多科技创新企业。

比特大陆向清华大学捐赠设立“数字金融资产研究中心”

据凤凰网消息,清华大学经济管理学院决定成立数字金融资产研究中心。据悉,此中心为比特大陆向清华大学经济管理学院捐赠设立,旨在开创数字金融资产新兴领域的学术研究,整合世界顶尖的业界和学术资源,为数字金融资产领域的健康发展和制度设计搭建全球领先的研究平台。

比特大陆正计划扩大以色列研发市场
根据Globes报道,中国比特大陆(Bitmain)的员工人数将从目前的15人增加到现在的三倍。Bitmain副总裁兼以色列业务经理Gadi Glikberg对该媒体表示,该公司正在招聘超过40名区块链研究人员、高级软件和安全工程师、营销专家、Python和JavaScript程序员,以及在raanana开发中心的QA人员。

7月18日,胡润研究院发布《2018第二季度胡润大中华区独角兽指数》。该季度独角兽指数还显示,比特大陆、嘉楠耘智和亿邦国际以矿机生产商的身份,作为区块链行业的代表首次上榜,其中比特大陆估值700亿元,嘉楠耘智估值200亿元,亿邦国际估值为100亿元。

比特大陆将从Opera Ltd.手中购买价值5000万美元的股份,该公司是Opera游览器的制造公司。比特大陆和Opera Ltd.的订阅协议于上周五已公开,目前尚不清楚Bitmain将获得多少股权。据了解,Opera在今年一月份进入加密市场,在网页内为用户提供的防挖矿劫持保护。

比特大陆完成B轮融资 未来或在香港IPO上市
据财新社消息,近期比特大陆已完成B轮融资,估值约为120亿美元。此轮投资人包括红杉中国、近年来集中投资TMT行业的美国对冲基金 Coatue、以及新加坡国有的新兴市场投资基金EDBl。2017年9月,比特大陆获得了来自红杉资本、IDG资本等5000万美元A轮融资。B轮融资仍由红杉领投。
财新记者从多位接近交易人士处获悉,比特大陆正在进行pre-IPO的融资,未来或将在香港上市。

比特大陆联合创始人吴忌寒在《人人都懂区块链》一书的序文中写道,“人类未来最大的矛盾,是日益增长的数据处理与有限算力之间的矛盾。作为一个算力持有者,除了看到算力之美外,也希望算力能够展示它真正的力量,将有限的算力最大化。这也是比特大陆为何要投入精力向AI芯片转型的原因所在,比特大陆想运用自己的算力,向其他行业赋能,特别是AI这一块,与算力有天然的结合。我也想在AI芯片的研发领域,通过算力能更高效地提升生产力,与区块链结合起来,拥抱这场新变革的到来,共同建造一个真正的区块链文明世界”。
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-7-18 23:10 |显示全部楼层
日本金融厅:区块链技术应用到KYC是可行的

据CoinPost今日消息,日本金融厅(FSA)已联系金融科技公司对区块链在KYC流程上的应用完成第一期试验,宣布试验结果为“从技术上来说可行”。

头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-7-18 23:11 |显示全部楼层
Hetbert 发表于 2018-7-18 23:10
日本金融厅:区块链技术应用到KYC是可行的

据CoinPost今日消息,日本金融厅(FSA)已联系金融科技公司对区 ...

KYC上链,是区块链革命的重要一步。政府层面,日本又先行一步。
Advertisement
Advertisement
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-7-18 23:13 |显示全部楼层
日本半导体公司用区块链技术开发公司用车共享服务

据《日经》消息,日本半导体公司萩原电气HD开发了公司用汽车共享服务,该服务使用智能手机的应用程序匹配用户的机制和区块链技术,可用少量的初期费用有效运用公司专用车辆。
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-7-18 23:16 |显示全部楼层
印度电信管理局建议使用区块链技术保护消费者隐私

据Economic Times消息,近日,印度电信管理局(TRAI)建议,应利用区块链技术,确保电话营销消息仅从授权实体发送给用户。这有助于保护消费者的隐私,使他们有选择同意和拒绝的权利。

The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) on Tuesday suggested that the blockchain technology should be set up to ensure telemarketing messages are only sent to users from authorised entities. This will also help safeguard the consumer's privacy by giving them the right to choice, consent and right to be forgotten. It said that the rules for the protection of personal data are not sufficient in the telecom space.

The telecom watchdog of India recommended a series of measures of "privacy, security and ownership of data in telecom networks," and said that entities controlling, processing the information of the consumers are "mere custodians and do not have primary rights over this data".

It has suggested regulation of all entities dealing with consumer data, which includes devices such as iPhones, operating systems like Android, browsers such as Google Chrome and apps like Facebook, Paytm, Uber or Zomato.

The telecom regulator said that the consumer data will be brought under license conditions that apply to telecom service providers until the government puts a general data protection law in place.

"Data is infinitely divisible without loss of property. Multiple people can possess the same data at the same time. The question of ownership becomes fuzzy, in this case," said TRAI Chief RS Sharma. "What is important is control and who controls data. The entire premise of our consultation is that user is the primary controller over owner of data. Other guys in system are merely custodians of data," he added.

Telecommunication
Trai has recommended stricter control on pesky telemarketing callsReuters
Back in May, TRAI had issued draft rules for more stringent gatekeeping of unwanted text messages and thwarting pesky calls by telcos. Also, it has mandated hefty penalties ranging from Rs. 1,000 to over Rs. 46 lakh on telcos per violation.

Company Reactions
While phone companies and app makers have urged the telecom regulator to undertake a cost-benefit analysis with telcos as the new, unproven regulations would burden them with huge additional costs, Paytm chief operating officer Kiran Vasireddy welcomed the move.

"Our country is currently undergoing the formulation of a comprehensive data protection and security framework. This will help set an important benchmark," said Paytm COO.

Rajesh Chharia, president of Internet Service Providers Association of India said, "TRAI's recommendations will force telcos, ISPs and developers of browser and apps to take greater responsibility on this score, which is ultimately good for the consumer."
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-7-18 23:18 |显示全部楼层
Hetbert 发表于 2018-7-18 23:16
印度电信管理局建议使用区块链技术保护消费者隐私

据Economic Times消息,近日,印度电信管理局(TRAI)建 ...

技术和法律是拦不住非法营销电话的。

就像最近澳洲被反复轰炸的诈骗电话,法律再完善,技术再强,骗子从海外打电话过来,拦得住么。。。
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-7-18 23:19 |显示全部楼层
南华早报:中国区块链企业超1.6万

据南华早报消息,中国以“区块链”为名注册的公司在2018年有爆发式增长,超过了1.6万家。企业名带有“区块链”三字的企业在2017年仅有555家在工商局注册。
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-7-18 23:20 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Hetbert 于 2018-7-18 23:33 编辑

安永区块链专家:在交易中采用一致的货币对公链发展至关重要

据Coindesk消息,安永会计事务所全球区块链专家Paul Brody近日发文表示,一家公司想要在区块链上签订商业合同,最佳的选择是在同一区块链中采用同一种通证进行交易、结算等步骤。
这样做最重要的原因是便于企业进行风控管理。目前,所有商业交易都以传统法币进行,传统企业接受这些法币作为收入,同时也使用这些法币处理所有的债务、付款。
对于那些有意愿在区块链上进行交易的公司,这类公司会希望以相同的货币在链上进行交易。如果一家公司采用欧元,以固定价格购买产品,并且在公链上执行该合同,那么该公司也会希望以欧元进行结算。

Paul Brody is a principal and the global blockchain leader at EY.

The following article is the third in a series. Read part one here and part two here.

We were promised a global financial and industrial revolution. We got a mango tracker.

Three years since enterprises started exploring the possibilities in blockchain, it's perfectly understandable to be disappointed with what we've got so far.

But believe it or not, the seemingly banal applications for blockchain we're seeing, from food traceability to software licenses, are a big deal and rightly worth celebrating.

The biggest journeys take place one step at a time, and when it comes to enterprises, it's a particularly long journey. That 22,000-word software license agreement you clicked "yes" to without reading? Enterprises are reading every word of those things and arguing over the details. Adoption of technology inside the enterprise is sticky and durable, but it is also very slow as these systems are fragile and have many decision makers.

If you want to beg forgiveness rather than ask for permission a la Uber, that's your call. If you want to put a Fortune 500 company's cars into an asset-sharing system, be prepared to spend the next year locked up with the legal team.

As important as the milestones achieved so far have been, there's a much longer way to go and in this series of articles, I will examine the key transformations that need to take place for blockchains to go from interesting prototypes to production systems solving niche problems to general-purpose tools for moving value of all kinds around.

We're just transitioning from the interesting prototype into the niche problem-solving category, with things like food and wine traceability and software licenses leading the way as good case examples.

Going public...
Right now, nearly all enterprise blockchain examples are confined to private networks and, typically, non-financial systems. To get from niche use cases to general-purpose transactions suitable for all businesses, four transitions must happen.

The first is a shift from private, permissioned blockchains to their chaotic, public and permissionless counterparts. Like the move from private company systems to the internet, it looks scary now, but in a few years, we will all look back upon it as inevitable.

There's a good reason, however, that nearly all enterprise solutions today run on private networks: privacy. Public, permissionless blockchains, though they are based on key principles of cryptography, actually run most data in the "clear" – which is to say unencrypted. If you want to buy raw materials from suppliers and partners and you do so over the public networks like ethereum today, your pricing deals and volumes and partners will all be easily visible to your competition. Not very attractive.

And so companies have opted for private networks. But private networks, even industry consortia, don't scale very well. If you form a private network for food traceability and you want to ship the food and insure that shipment, you'll end up needing half a dozen different blockchain connections to complete the whole transaction.

Some companies are working hard on connecting up lots of different private blockchains. That's going to be expensive and our fear is that hackers will have a field day with those interoperable systems. This isn't a strategy that has worked in other industries and eras, and we don't see it having a better fate this time around either.

If you've been around long enough, you remember when companies had point-to-point connections for their email systems. It worked, just barely, but only for a few companies to talk to each other.

...while keeping data private
The internet and public key encryption made it possible for us to email everyone, everywhere securely without any predefined interconnections. With zero knowledge proofs, we believe the same will be possible for blockchain transactions.

This technology, which has been proven in a number of prototypes, is now being industrialized. It will allow all companies to work on public blockchains and to enter into contracts with each other securely and privately.

The mathematical principles that underpin zero-knowledge proofs are very complex, but the effect is very simple. I can prove to you something is true (e.g. I have a certain number of mangos, or I have delivered them to a certain customer or location) without enabling anyone else to understand the underlying data.

This means you can preserve the immutability and redundancy of a blockchain by allowing anyone to verify the truth of information and approve a transaction – something that is critical to consensus algorithms in decentralized systems – without exposing the details for all to see.

The same scenario we discussed before (buying product, shipping it, insuring it and tracking it and paying for it) can not only be done with a single contract with multiple parties, it can all take place on the same blockchain and be executed securely, privately and reliably.

Getting on to a shared, public infrastructure is critical for blockchains to scale globally and to move from very specific industry solutions into general purpose tools for moving value and enabling business agreements.

Though we think it will take some time to fully industrialize the implementation of zero-knowledge proofs, the payoff will enormous.

In my next article, I will take a look at the second key revolution we expect in blockchain technology: the transition from notarization to tokenization.

One of the most compelling uses of blockchain technology is the ability to reliably record information and verify when and where it was added to the network.

This feature, combined with the ability to synchronize a ledger, means that all parties can get the same information at the same time and have confidence in the truthfulness of that information. The result has been a rush to treat blockchains like infallible digital notaries, recording truthful information and sharing it around. Useful, definitely, but with significant limitations.

While knowing when and where a product was made is interesting and being able to trace its history is a powerful means to reduce fraud, it isn't an economic unit that I can buy or sell.

Digital tokens, on the other, are designed for economic activity. And blockchains are ideal for handling them.

Rx for commerce
Take something complex and valuable like a package of medicine. Not only do I need to record when and how it was created and where, I would also like to sell this product to my distribution partners and then on to pharmacies.

By creating a digital token to represent that package of medicine, not only do we record all the history of that medicine, just like a digital notary solution, we can also buy and sell that item by moving the token between accounts.

Public blockchains like ethereum are largely based on the ability to handle both complex business logic with smart contracts and a nearly unlimited number and type of digital tokens. Some tokens (like those representing money) are essentially fungible while others are unique. In either case, we believe the future of commerce is in contracts that involve the exchange of product and service tokens for money tokens.

Quite simply, the economy is going to be tokenized.

Using digital tokens, we can recreate all the sophistication of the existing financial and operational business world we live in, but with far less operational cost and complexity, and do it all within the same system. The future of business contracting is, we believe, the exchange of product and service tokens for digital payment tokens.

When combining tokenization with the complex business logic enabled by smart contracts, we can represent complex business interactions faithfully, and we can do so much more reliably than most companies can today. It's not atypical for companies to find that their ability to negotiate agreements far exceeds their ability to actually keep to those agreements.

Bird's-eye view
Volume purchasing agreements are a good example: most companies beyond a certain size often have multiple enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems and subcontractors and subsidiaries, which makes doing even simple things like keeping track of volume purchased across the network difficult. And if you can't track volume, you can't get the discount.

With a smart contract and a blockchain for procurement, it's possible to both track total volume consumed across the business network and always calculate the correct price for each purchase order and validate each invoice.

As the token economy matures and companies put more and more assets, products, and services into public blockchains, expect the delivery of complex financial services to be digitized as well.

Everything from trade finance to receivables factoring will be a one-click activity, once participants have established a trustworthy track record of doing business on the blockchain – a record of granularity and precision that will far exceed the reliability of any traditional credit report.

To get there from here, however, the first step is for companies to embrace tokenization and move away from simply treating blockchains like fancy digital notaries.

Cryptocurrenices ask you to put your trust in math and not in fallible central bankers, but they come with a lot of political baggage of their own.

In particular, cryptocurrency boosters talk a lot about how central bankers have debased currencies over the years and how the printing of money by central banks has done much to impoverish people around the world. In an imagined future world of cryptocurrencies, fallible and politically influenced central bankers are replaced with algorithms and currencies get more valuable over time, not less so.

There are a lot of problems with this narrative, starting with the fact that a little bit of inflation is actually useful and the painful era of stagflation is more than 30 years in the rear-view mirror. Independent central banks are among the most trusted institutions in our economies, and also the most transparent. And while the market capitalization of cryptocurrencies seems large by absolute standards, it's tiny compared to the rest of the global economy. Daily trading of cryptocurrencies is between $5 billion and $6 billion right now. Daily trading on the foreign exchange markets is closer to $5 trillion.

Even if cryptocurrencies continue to grow (and they most likely will), if we want blockchains to deliver upon their promise, we must be able to transact using traditional fiat currencies. There are lots of practical reasons for this, the most important of which is the management of risk for enterprises.

Nearly all business transactions today are done in traditional fiat currencies. Traditional enterprises generate most of their revenue in those currencies and they also handle all their debts and payments in the same currencies.

In order for firms to transact on the blockchain, they will want to transact in those same currencies. If I have a deal to buy a product at a set price in euros, and I execute that contract on a public blockchain, then I also want to settle it in euros, most likely. Every time I move money between currencies or hold substantial amounts of a different currency, I'm adding foreign exchange risk to my business, which serves no purpose if it can be avoided.

One option for companies engaging in smart contracts on blockchains is to arrange payment settlement through the banking system separately and simply record that payment on the blockchain. This option works, but we believe it is a less-than-ideal solution when you start to consider the broader economic ecosystem that you are enabling on a blockchain.

All in one
The best option for companies entering into business contracts on a blockchain is to complete the full exchange of asset tokens within the same blockchain. Asset tokens (representing product) are exchanged for money tokens in the simplest format, but with all the tokens being represented in the same blockchain, more sophisticated options are possible. Companies can borrow against inventory, with loans repaid automatically upon the sale of the inventory, for example.

At EY, we've taken to calling this a "full cycle economic contract" as the gold standard for what enterprises will want to achieve using blockchains for commerce. Full-cycle digital contracts will not only be lower risk, since both assets and liabilities will be transparently managed on the blockchain, but almost any kind of financial service can be delivered against those flows with minimal cost for the transactions.

Ultimately, this means billions of dollars in tokenized fiat currencies must be available on the public blockchains to facilitate these transactions and payments. If this path does come to pass, however, it means that central banks will have to find a regulatory structure or approach that allows for multiple currencies and tokens to co-exist on public blockchains – networks they do not regulate or fully control. It also means that private central-banking blockchains are not necessarily likely to have a big role ahead.

We believe, however, that there are mechanisms for regulators to control their own currencies in decentralized public networks, and I will dive into that and more in my next post.
Advertisement
Advertisement
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-7-18 23:34 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Hetbert 于 2018-7-18 23:40 编辑
Hetbert 发表于 2018-7-18 23:20
安永区块链专家:在交易中采用一致的货币对公链发展至关重要

据Coindesk消息,安永会计事务所全球区块链专 ...

Paul写的真好,有理有据,拜读了好几遍。

我很同意他的看法,未来最大可能就是公链,零知确认,通政经济,智能合约。

这就好比物理中的超导,减少经济活动中的摩擦和阻力。

评分

参与人数 1积分 +10 收起 理由
猫儿不笨 + 10 我很赞同

查看全部评分

头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-7-18 23:41 |显示全部楼层
韩国政府明年一季度将对区块链等技术企业实行税收减免政策

据Money Today消息,韩国政府今日召开了经济部长会议,并宣布了“招商引资支援制度”计划,该计划取消了对外商投资企业所得税减免的政策。取而代之的是,政府决定向以新技术投资、创造优质工作岗位的外资企业提供更多的现金补贴。决定在明年第一季度向区块链技术、自动驾驶和人工智能等在内的11个领域15项技术型企业作为税收减免对象。
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-7-18 23:42 |显示全部楼层
新西兰SBS银行正密切关注加密货币和区块链

今日SBS银行集团首席执行官Shaun Drylie在开尔文酒店举行的‘2018年年度股东大会’上发言称:“SBS银行正在密切关注数字货币和区块链技术,并代表客户展望未来的银行业趋势。”

SBS Bank group chief executive Shaun Drylie speaks at the SBS Bank 2018 AGM held in the Kelvin Hotel on Wednesday.

SBS Bank is keeping a watching brief on cryptocurrency and blockchain technology as it looks to future banking trends on behalf of its customers.

The potential use of digital banking technology was one just one of the several questions put to SBS chief executive Shaun Drylie at the SBS annual meeting at the Kelvin Hotel on Wednesday.

In simple terms, cryptocurrency is money that only exists digitally or virtually. Blockchain is the technology that enables secure information sharing online, which makes cryptocurrencies possible.

Drylie said there was some real value in blockchain as a technology.

"We think, and the common consensus is, that it has real merit."

"Cryptocurrencies, we're not to sure, and if you look at the volatility of cryptocurrencies that would suggest the market is not too sure as well."

Drylie thought cryptocurrencies would have their place, but the regulation around them was still fairly unsure.

"We're keeping a close eye on it, but it's very hard to pick where it's going to go long term."

SBS was focusing on further improving technology to the point that people would be able to open up a term deposit online, Drylie said.

For many people outside of where the bank had branches, it would help create a reach for the company to bring people in who wanted to bank with SBS.

Creating a credit card for its members was still a focus so they could bring all their banking together with SBS.

That would come later in the year, Drylie said.

The bank was also going continue to improve its internet banking services.

Chairman John Ward said he considered the operating surplus of just over $35 million to be a satisfactory result given the market and considering there was nearly $1m in costs associated with the acquisition of the Warehouse Group Financial Services.

To get the surplus near to where it was last year at a record nearly $37m and increasing over the previous years was a testament to the executive group, Ward said.

Loan advances to members were up $400m or 11 per cent to $3.8 billion.

Member's equity increased over the last year by $25m or 9 per cent to $295m.

There was a significant reserve in relation to the valuation of the subsidiary companies, which had grown well over the last five years, Ward said.  
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-7-18 23:44 |显示全部楼层
央行参事盛松成:区块链只在虚拟货币应用会没有前途

据第一财经网消息,央行参事盛松成在博鳌论坛上表示,区块链是一门技术,比特币是虚拟货币,只是区块链的一种应用,如果区块链与虚拟货币相结合,区块链只是在虚拟货币应用,区块链是没有前途的,因为虚拟货币本身不是货币。经济调控主要靠财政货币和货币政策,货币政策就要靠国家调控货币的发放,如果虚拟货币是法定货币,国家是无法调控货币政策的。区块链最好不要用到货币上,也不要用到金融方面。
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-7-18 23:46 |显示全部楼层
Hetbert 发表于 2018-7-18 23:44
央行参事盛松成:区块链只在虚拟货币应用会没有前途

据第一财经网消息,央行参事盛松成在博鳌论坛上表示, ...

一声叹息。

要么是屁股决定脑袋,要么真的是脑袋不行,业务水平远远低于国际同行。。。
Advertisement
Advertisement
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-7-18 23:51 |显示全部楼层
莱特币基金会:收购德国银行9.9%股份是因为我们需要一家银行

据莱特币基金会消息,之所以收购德国银行(German bank)9.9%的股份,是因为:LTC基金会需要一家银行来支持;这项合作有助于更多数字货币公司接受银行服务;这项合作有助于提供LTC信用卡以及一个可靠的法币来源。

The Litecoin (LTC) Foundation has acquired a 9.9 percent stake in Germany’s WEG Bank AG. The deal is a result of a new strategic partnership with crypto-fiat payments firm TokenPay. The news comes from an official announcement published by TokenPay Tuesday, July 10.

TokenPay has now transacted its 9.9 percent equity share of the bank to the Litecoin Foundation in exchange for an agreement that will see the Foundation providing its blockchain, marketing and logistics expertise to the benefit of TokenPay’s cryptocurrency and business operations.

Specifically, the deal will see the Foundation offering its “high-level” blockchain mechanization capabilities to assist TokenPay in realizing its major crypto and blockchain initiatives. These include the development of a TPAY cryptocurrency and its underlying blockchain and an eFin decentralized exchange (DEX) with a native EFIN token.

The Foundation will also provide input for TokenPay’s TokenSuisse asset management, its WEG Bank FinTech platform, and a TokenPay Multisignature Transaction Engine, designed for processing fast and secure crypto e-commerce payments for merchants.

TokenPay also has a long-standing partnership with Verge (XVG) cryptocurrency, with plans to roll out XVG crypto debit cards in the near future.

Litecoin founder Charlie Lee said of the new deal:

“This partnership is a huge win-win for both Litecoin and TokenPay. I’m looking forward to integrating Litecoin with the WEG Bank AG and all the various services it has to offer, to make it simple for anyone to buy and use Litecoin. I’m also excited about Litecoin’s support in TokenPay’s eFin decentralized exchange.”

Matthias von Hauff, founder and CEO of WEG bank, added that although the partnership with Litecoin and Tokenpay may seem unexpected for what he characterized as being “a very conservative institution,” the bank firmly believes “the future of banking will make adoption of such modern payment methods inevitable.”

TokenPay reportedly plans to acquire the remaining shares of WEG, pending approval from German regulators. The head of the firm’s supervisory board said he believes the cooperation between TokenPay, Litecoin and WEG will make bridging the gap between the old and new world “a tangible reality.”

A Cointelegraph in-depth analysis last month reported on the evolving financialization of the crypto ecosystem, which many stalwart crypto adopters regard with some skepticism. As the piece outlined, to date the crypto ecosystem has been driven by retail investors, rather than the venture capitalists and institutional investors who have traditionally led the world trading economy.

Arguably, several major crypto industry companies are now moving towards an ecosystem that resembles the traditional financial sector more closely, as for example, with Coinbase’s recently launched custodian solution for crypto assets, and its pursuit of a federal banking charter.

Litecoin is currently trading at around $80 and is the 6th largest cryptocurrency with $4.5 billion in market capitalization, according to Coinmarketcap.
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-7-19 18:58 |显示全部楼层
币安年报:数字货币交易全球第一 共上线143个币种

今日,币安Binance发布了从2017年7月14日成立到2018年7月14日的年报。年报显示,数字货币全球交易量排名中,币安在第42天跻身top10,在第165天成为第一,并在第175天24小时成交量100亿美金,年报称,币安总上线币种数量为143,总交易对数量为370。在盈利和/BNB回购方面,每个季度便会将当季利润的20%进行BNB回购并销毁,直到BNB总量达到一亿枚。目前,币安官网提供了12种语言界面,处理工单数量20万+,员工分布地区与国家有39个。
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-7-19 18:59 |显示全部楼层
财政部PPP中心主任:区块链等技术有助加强信息公开

据中国财经报消息,财政部PPP中心主任焦小平近日表示,针对当前PPP信息公开存在的信息公开能力不足、信息公开时效性不足、信息公开系统性不足的问题,要用信息技术全面提升平台功能,运用区块链管住数据的真实性,运用大数据和人工智能帮助政府监管,运用云计算解决海量信息分析问题。
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2018-7-19 19:01 |显示全部楼层
匿名的超级大户屯了4.5亿美元ETH,几乎所有交易记录都与Bitfinex钱包有关

从2018年4月28日至今,钱包地址为0x742d35Cc6634C0532925a3b844Bc454e4438f44e的交易记录几乎都与Bitfinex交易所的钱包地址有关,并且绝大多数交易都是Bitfinex交易所钱包地址向这一钱包地址转入ETH。经查询,最近的一笔交易为今日早间10:49,Bitfinex钱包地址转入了近16083个ETH,市值约为770万美元。目前这一钱包地址已存有近949282个ETH,总市值约为4亿5200万美元。

https://etherscan.io/address/0x7 ... 3b844bc454e4438f44e

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部