新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 夏日记忆,家乡的味道(62楼更新) (2011-1-2) 明河素月 · 【摄出你的足迹】摄影是一种爱好 (2013-1-12) williamlee137
· 【30楼玫瑰图片更新】DIY mini rose greenhouse 迷你 玫瑰温室 (2017-7-25) Bluemount · 【金融危机征文】:winter passes (2008-11-9) loushenghong
Advertisement
Advertisement
楼主:philgu

[自购小窝] 悉尼买房SURBURB建议 [复制链接]

发表于 2007-10-15 20:58 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 janllylee 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 janllylee 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
maroubra 是好去但是价钱高
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2007-10-15 21:40 |显示全部楼层

maroubra,malaba出名的乱的,晚上MM都不敢一个人做公交,公交司机都抗议

此文章由 toysrus 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 toysrus 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
那里的治安,晚上要警车护驾,不信晚上可以去考察一下

发表于 2007-10-16 12:59 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 suosuo 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 suosuo 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 toysrus 于 2007-10-15 20:40 发表
那里的治安,晚上要警车护驾,不信晚上可以去考察一下

agree.

and one of the major metropolitan correctional complexes in sydney is located at malabar, so what do you think if you live beside the jail?

for me, i would never ever consider the two "M"s

发表于 2008-1-8 00:30 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 我是老人 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 我是老人 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
先顶一下,明天仔细看.

发表于 2008-1-9 22:49 |显示全部楼层

偶和jj的朋友前几天碰面

此文章由 palaogong 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 palaogong 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
她先生是做律师的,他们住在croydon,也向我推荐,说很安静,澳洲本地人居多,而且到ashfield购物满近的。我不知道那里是不是中产阶级社区,还有是不是有对口的好的幼儿园和小学。不过欧只有50w预算的,她建议我现在买房是比较合适的入市机会,但不要买unit,买“小洋房”,因为有土地证,升值比较快,我不知道是不是就是Duplex还是什么?
头像被屏蔽

禁止访问

发表于 2008-1-9 23:19 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 philgu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 philgu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 palaogong 于 2008-1-9 22:49 发表
她先生是做律师的,他们住在croydon,也向我推荐,说很安静,澳洲本地人居多,而且到ashfield购物满近的。我不知道那里是不是中产阶级社区,还有是不是有对口的好的幼儿园和小学。不过欧只有50w预算的,她建议我现在 ...

50w is not enough for houses or duplex in Croydon. Townhouse maybe...

Croydon is not yet Mid-class. North shore maybe...
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2008-1-9 23:41 |显示全部楼层

之所以考虑50w以下是免印花税的关系

此文章由 palaogong 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 palaogong 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
看来要提高预算了,本来想多留点做教育基金的~~ls的知道croydon的幼儿园,小学方面的信息吗?
头像被屏蔽

禁止访问

发表于 2008-1-10 07:13 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 philgu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 philgu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 palaogong 于 2008-1-9 23:41 发表
看来要提高预算了,本来想多留点做教育基金的~~ls的知道croydon的幼儿园,小学方面的信息吗?

don't have kids yet. so don't know much about them. there are a few 幼儿园 & 小学 around. Never heard bad things about them.

However the suburb itself is not as quiet as before with more shops on the strand.

发表于 2008-1-10 13:11 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 lyrixyang 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 lyrixyang 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
LZ has not yet bought a house?
头像被屏蔽

禁止访问

发表于 2008-1-10 13:14 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 lyrixyang 于 2008-1-10 13:11 发表
LZ has not yet bought a house?

Turramurra

发表于 2008-1-10 14:00 |显示全部楼层

呵呵

原帖由 philgu 于 2008-1-10 13:14 发表

Turramurra

恭喜你~~
Advertisement
Advertisement
头像被屏蔽

禁止访问

发表于 2008-1-10 14:03 |显示全部楼层
Thanks. Already live there a while.

发表于 2008-1-11 10:40 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 lyrixyang 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 lyrixyang 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 philgu 于 2008-1-10 13:14 发表

Turramurra

Congratulations!

The medium price is over 1 million. Express train to CBD 30-35 minutes. Very good area!! In the morning, a lot of students take train. Must be some good schools nearby. Good Choice! But sometimes you can not find a seat on express train because everyone wants to catch express train.

Not a lot of Chinese living in that area. How do you find any Asia food?
头像被屏蔽

禁止访问

发表于 2008-1-11 11:14 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 lyrixyang 于 2008-1-11 10:40 发表

Congratulations!

The medium price is over 1 million. Express train to CBD 30-35 minutes. Very good area!! In the morning, a lot of students take train. Must be some good schools nearby. Good Ch ...

The normal train (stop at every station) takes 35min and the express train takes 32min. So there is not much difference as the express train only skip very limited stops for us. Finding a seat for us is no problem at all in the morning as long as avoiding those trains departing from central coast which tend to be quite full. But I can categorically say that the trains are cleaner and people are nicer on north shore line.

Chinese food is a problem and fresh fruit / veg are quite pricy in the local boutique shops (I was shocked to find mushroom selling at $20/kilo and premium beef over $40/kilo). But St Ives shopping centre is quite nice and short drive as well. For chinese stuff, didn't find good shops in Hornsby and probably will explore Eastwood in the near future. If anyone know good shops in Hornby, much appreciate any advice. Tried Chatswood once and frustrated by the traffic. Personally find Chatswood too crowed and in term travelling only gain 10min one way.

There are quite some Asians living in the area. Can't tell where they were originally from. We have people saying hello to us almost every time we went out for a walk. Neighbours are very friendly.

If you like nature, upper north shore will be ideal. We spotted bandicoots, possums, various types of colourful birds in our backyard.

发表于 2008-1-11 12:20 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 philgu 于 2008-1-11 11:14 发表

The normal train (stop at every station) takes 35min and the express train takes 32min. So there is not much difference as the express train only skip very limited stops for us. Finding a seat for ...

sorry, i was telling you my experience. I find sometimes I can not find a seat. Maybe you can find a seat everytime.

发表于 2008-1-11 12:31 |显示全部楼层
BTW, I was trying to congratulate u not to argue with you. I live nearby too.

I said not a lot of Chinese, which does not mean no Chinese.

As to Chinese food, you can go to eastwood you will find a lot of more variety.
Advertisement
Advertisement
头像被屏蔽

禁止访问

发表于 2008-1-11 12:45 |显示全部楼层
Don't get me wrong. Actually I was agreeing with you that on the first day we caught the train and found it was packed. Later on, we realised that it is from Central Coast and it has picked up passengers along the way. So we decided to take later one and found was quite ok.

Can I ask where do u find shopping is the best in the area? We are just getting to know the surrounding suburbs. Thanks,

发表于 2008-1-11 13:06 |显示全部楼层
Yes, you are right.   Because I leave home at the same time (almost) , I always catch that train. Same time, same train, same "che xiang" (hahaha, don't know the word)

Personally I think Eastwood is good. Food is much cheaper. So we go there and buy the food for a week except for milk, etc.
头像被屏蔽

禁止访问

发表于 2008-1-11 13:17 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 lyrixyang 于 2008-1-11 13:06 发表
Yes, you are right.   Because I leave home at the same time (almost) , I always catch that train. Same time, same train, same "che xiang" (hahaha, don't know the word)

Personally I think East ...

Haha, just like us, the same carriage every time…
Any good seafood store you can recommend in Eastwood? Before the move, we used to go to fish market. But now it is too far away.

发表于 2008-4-20 22:40 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 杉木许 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 杉木许 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 jewar 于 2007-7-9 14:28 发表
谢谢露霜,听说Narwee还不错,就是shopping不方便,riverwood听说有的地方比较乱,但具体情况不是很清楚

我就在riverwood住,在火车站的南边,感觉很好。乱的可能是北边。

发表于 2008-4-21 00:38 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 fycool 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 fycool 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
what about Epping :Carlingford ROAD上的房子?请老妖凭以下,我看地点靠火车占也挺进的, 而且是朝北的。个人感觉epping比estwood房子要好。

大家认为呢?还有应该为了省印花税就买500k以下的房子么?
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2008-4-23 14:24 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 我是老人 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 我是老人 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
看完了.

受益非浅,谢谢LZ

发表于 2008-7-30 23:35 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 koala2008 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 koala2008 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
这么好的帖子,不能让沉了

发表于 2008-12-11 09:23 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 luming 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 luming 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 koala2008 于 2008-7-30 23:35 发表
这么好的帖子,不能让沉了

tong ding

发表于 2008-12-11 11:04 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 新手上路 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 新手上路 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
路过。

发表于 2008-12-11 14:04 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 jia066 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 jia066 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
有没有人讨论下west ryde?
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2008-12-11 19:36 |显示全部楼层

回复 1# 的帖子

此文章由 juliaj 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 juliaj 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
North Wahorronga is good. Leafy area, close to good schools.
头像被屏蔽

禁止访问

发表于 2008-12-11 19:49 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 juliaj 于 2008-12-11 19:36 发表
North Wahorronga is good. Leafy area, close to good schools.

哇, 这么老的贴都翻出来了.

房子都住了一年多了.

North Wahrooga is not bad but a lot of them are way too close to Sydney to Newcastcle freeway... The noise is really bad. Noise travel up and far away. North Wahroonga is going uphill.

退役斑竹 2007 年度奖章获得者 2008年度奖章获得者 特殊贡献奖章 参与宝库编辑功臣

发表于 2008-12-11 20:25 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 黑山老妖 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 黑山老妖 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 jia066 于 11/12/2008 14:04 发表
有没有人讨论下west ryde?

不太喜欢west ryde。比较乱一点,而且地势低。
Happy Wife = Happy Life
头像被屏蔽

禁止访问

发表于 2008-12-11 20:49 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 黑山老妖 于 2008-12-11 20:25 发表

不太喜欢west ryde。比较乱一点,而且地势低。

是啊.
感觉比较 industrial, 走在马路上感觉也不大好.
DENISTONE好象还强点. 地势也起伏比较大

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部