|
此文章由 星空来使 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 星空来使 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 星空来使 于 2016-5-20 10:45 编辑
.... 看西方人如何写佛...
《Buddha in Glory /佛光》
Rainer Maria Rilke 里尔克
Buddha in Glory 佛光
Center of all centers, core of cores, 一切心中之心,核中之核
almond self-enclosed, and growing sweet-- 核仁自足,并臻于甘美
all this universe, to the furthest stars 全宇宙,最远的星辰
all beyond them, is your flesh, your fruit. 以至无穷,皆是你的果,你的肉
Now you feel how nothing clings to you; 于是,你了然无碍
your vast shell reaches into endless space, 你的无边果壳延至无尽
and there the rich, thick fluids rise and flow. 汁液饱满,丰盈涌动
Illuminated in your infinite peace, 光芒源于无边之静
a billion stars go spinning through the night, 亿万星辰旋转于夜空
blazing high above your head. 在你头顶闪耀
But in you is the presence that will be, 但在你之中,存在之源正在生长
when all the stars are dead. 当群星都已寂灭 |
评分
-
查看全部评分
|