· 也谈中文学校 (2009-7-1) 369 · 新西兰南岛,美景以外的人与事 (2015-4-3) GG
Advertisement
Advertisement
返回列表 发新帖
楼主:灯火阑珊

讨论,临终时你最想见的人。 [复制链接]

发表于 2005-9-1 20:55 |显示全部楼层

在我弥留的时候...

此文章由 yizhou 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 yizhou 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
在我弥留的时候,我会念念不忘爱我的,而用我也爱的人。
Advertisement
Advertisement

退役斑竹

发表于 2005-9-1 21:12 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 moth 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 moth 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
万一很多人爱你,那怎么办呀,等想清楚早翘辫子了。

临终哪想得了那么多,只想要能继续活着就好了。

发表于 2005-9-1 21:14 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Eucalypt 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Eucalypt 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
假如我现在就要死的话,我知道想要看到谁

可是我现在还没要死,所以我不知道

发表于 2005-9-1 21:15 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 风中旗 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 风中旗 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
这个问题太伤感了

发表于 2005-9-1 22:03 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 香香 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 香香 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
一切取决于你的态度,如果你想它是郁闷的灰色,它就不太可能是鲜亮的橙色....

发表于 2005-9-2 09:08 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Job 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Job 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
灯火阑珊  在 2005-9-1 12:05 PM 发表:

i am thinking why i came to this world.
i can't find the answer.so i am wondering what it would look like when i am leaving.i met many people in my past.i don't konw who i need most when dying.par ...

I think this is a question everyone would ask at certain stage of his/her life. I thought about questions like this, why I am who I am, Why I came to this would, if I am not who I am what I will be. I found that I could not find the answers to such questions until God found me and I accepted God. I am serious.

It is an amazing world. When you look at the things around you carefully, you will be overwhelmed how great the creator is. He cannot be seen but he has been revealed by the creature. The Creator knows you before you were born. To you surprise and joy, you will find the life on earth is just temparory, and you etenal life begins after you die. So death is no longer frightening. Moreover, you will find the life on earth will be more abundant.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2005-9-2 09:16 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 灯火阑珊 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 灯火阑珊 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Job  在 2005-9-2 09:08 AM 发表:

I think this is a question everyone would ask at certain stage of his/her life. I thought about questions like this, why I am who I am, Why I came to this would, if I am not who I am what I will be ...

i am not fear of dying.
i am a brave one who can face that last time.i can imagine at that time i would be in peace.and i don't believe anything eternal.even if everythng is not forever.what i beleive is nature.in my mind,nature is a circle.yes,you will have afterlife but that's not an eternal life in a so called heaven or hell.
it could be the same world or different world in different forms.
that's why i am not fear aobut dying.
and that means i don't practise religions.
i prefer to free my mind even nothing is thoroughly free in any world.

发表于 2005-9-2 09:18 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 灯火阑珊 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 灯火阑珊 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
moth  在 2005-9-1 09:12 PM 发表:

万一很多人爱你,那怎么办呀,等想清楚早翘辫子了。

临终哪想得了那么多,只想要能继续活着就好了。

in any world,something must have an end.
so,nothing to be afraid of.face your fate.accept it.
and keep fighting those difficulties during your way to your end.

发表于 2005-9-2 09:41 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 whatever 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 whatever 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
灯火阑珊  在 2005-9-1 06:14 发表:

thank you.
perhaps i often imagine when i die,i would be alone.

, would u just want to be alone? just want to have some peaceful moment? well, tell someone else around u, yell out "let me alone", easy, easy

发表于 2005-9-2 10:05 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Job 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Job 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
灯火阑珊  在 2005-9-2 09:16 AM 发表:

i am not fear of dying.
i am a brave one who can face that last time.i can imagine at that time i would be in peace.and i don't believe anything eternal.even if everythng is not forever.what i bel ...

It is an interesting topic. I am not afraid of death. The thought of suicide ever came to me. I assume anyone may have such expericence once in a life. However, it was the responsibility left behind that held me back. To die is much easier than to live on. Btw, what do you think it the meaning of life?

I also have such feelings, I am not free but my mind is free. However, you will find nothing is under your control. Then what will you do?

发表于 2005-9-2 12:59 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 huyv 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 huyv 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
灯火阑珊  在 2005-9-1 16:52 发表:

so,how much the same?
what's happened to your firends then?

that is my friend's private thing. I can not share with you.
I have no right to do it. : )

but at least you know you are not the only one la.

life is hard. but there are lot of interesting things as well.

when I feel bad, I will think that if I die what will effect the others.

I wish I will not let them sad. so if they live, I live as well. : )_
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2005-9-2 20:00 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 bandf 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 bandf 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
钢筋和水泥丛生在田野里
纯真即将荒芜在这城市里
一颗等待被关怀的心灵
我在奔波中寻觅

风霜和雨水洒落在四季里
尝尽辛酸苦辣之后是甜蜜
追逐爱与被爱的永恒谜题
想明白活着的意义

分分秒秒倒数呼吸
浮浮沉沉身不由己
喜怒哀乐同在一片土地
才打造精彩的自己

潇潇洒洒世间游戏
逍逍遥遥笑看天地
平凡路上牵手的我和你
我们是人间的奇迹

就算这次花期太短暂
也要开得芬芳开得灿烂
绽放生死咫尺间

风霜和雨水洒落在四季里
尝尽辛酸苦辣之后是甜蜜
追逐爱与被爱的永恒谜题
你是人间的奇迹

发表于 2005-9-2 20:09 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 bandf 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 bandf 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我还记得,当我割下那一刀的时候,我的心里充满了恐惧,我谁也没想,没法想,我已经快要失去思想了。
可是我终究还是胆怯了。。。
我叫了救护车,把自己送进了医院。

或许只会想到自己吧,因为人都是自私的。。。。。。?

记得小时候,跟外公住在一起,外公年纪已经很大了,不知道为什么,我常常想,如果有一天外公死了,会是什么样子的,我又是什么样子的,然后爸爸妈妈又死了,然后自己又死了,会是什么样子。。。

人为什么会活着,生存的意义是什么,我曾经非常坚定,却被全然推翻。

但我还是活着,因为我需要活着。。。。。。

发表于 2005-9-2 20:37 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 pangpang 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 pangpang 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Since you are not fear of death, why not think about what is the most favorable things that you like to do before you die. Do it, after that maybe you will find the meaning of life.

发表于 2005-9-2 21:29 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 sherinaxie 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 sherinaxie 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
DEATH是最后的归途.迟早要到的,何必着急?

自杀不说明你勇敢.想放弃的念头每个人都有,可是不是每个人都真的放弃了.

以前想过,真的离开了,最受伤害的是父母,舍不得他们痛苦,所以不能轻易说放弃.

后来遇到相爱的人,知道自己的离开会伤害另一个灵魂,舍不得他难过,所以不再轻易想放弃.

现在有了宝宝,知道有个人要我的守护,所以绝不轻易说放弃.

生活的意义对我这样的人来说,或者就是因为爱而来的责任吧:不要让爱你的人,和你爱的人背负残忍的失去.

发表于 2005-9-5 03:10 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 妹妹 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 妹妹 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
想见一个只能放在心底的人
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部