新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 悉尼各区面面谈(三):北部商业明珠----车士活 (2005-7-28) horseanddragon · 寄宿学生的选择 - 悉尼的寄宿学校种种 (2011-5-4) patrickzhu
· Bay Bridge, San Francisco (2008-8-4) bulaohu · 你读过区乐民的书吗? (2004-12-10) astina
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1620|回复: 26

[宠物训导] Luffy, swing between Devil or angel? [复制链接]

发表于 2013-7-23 22:43 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 silverfoxs 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 silverfoxs 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 silverfoxs 于 2013-7-23 22:52 编辑

As you all know, Luffy was famous with his reputation as watermelon digger. But that was before Luffy reached his teenage.
In this terrible teenage stage, we have lost Xbox 360, power cabels, game controler, TV remote controllers, Multimedia remote controller, a 500GB HD, ADSL modem (shocked but brought back to life later).
Today, when we opened room, the little rebelling has reached his new peak of his career, he finally put his filthy evil paws on the holly territory, the dinner table!
We always put food on dinner table since we have lost tea table few months ago, all delicious and precious food, medicine, remote controller (replacement bought from ebay) and other stuff have been transferred to dinner table as central storage for us. This meant to be a safe area, a dog free zone.
somehow, the evil stood up and reach the edge of table and pull down a whole piece of dark chocolate ( gone completely), a whole jar of peanut butter (we only opened once), candies (we can see candy raps everywhere in the room), two big apples (one half is gone, the other one printed with dog teeth marks all over the whole apple), a new package of diabetes needles are EVERYWHERE!!!
Needless to say, both of us are very angry and feel all blood rush to our head.
We drag the dog out (yes, he was hiding), open his teeth and checked to make sure no injury in mouth, feet are all okay, then we start yelling to him.
I called him on the balcony and start to growl on him like an angry piss off alpha male dog to teach young member in the family. then, Luffy as usual, start to pee.....
This is fairly normal routing which I have done few times before. But it doesn't work very well with teenage boy and he seems to forget it fairly quick tomorrow. continue invading his restricted area as usual...

After we finished dinner, I decided to take him walk. It's 2km walk around the block, normally, Luffy pull and tug all the time. I have to really put my weight on the leash to slow down which , of course, doesn't work too well.
He was super excited and stormed out of the door, once we start to walk, he pull the leash again, so I growl a little bit from bottom of my throat, he lie down on the road immediately and not moving. I caught up him from behind and took the leading position.
since then, Luffy followed me so nice and easy from behind like totally different dog.  He never tried to over take me voluntarily  , when he was walking with me, he constantly checked my position and make sure he wasn't walking over me.
There was couple of times he forgot to check and over take me, I just clean my throat, and he stop and lie down little bit and until I walk over him, then he walked behind me.
2kM, no pulling, no tuging, it's like walking in the dream, a 8.5 months young dog walk like that?
wow, first in this 8.5 months, I feel I am the master and he just happily follow me, I have to say, I love this kind of walk.
Now, I will try to recreate it and make sure my wife will be able to walk with him like that, maybe even with a baby pram...

an angel was just born?

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

评分

参与人数 4积分 +30 收起 理由
胡须康 + 17 你太有才了
ser_ser + 2 我很赞同
小Q新视野 + 5 你太有才了

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2013-7-23 22:52 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 lovemylife 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 lovemylife 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Keep an eye on Luffy tonight. Chocolate is a no no for dogs! If he throw up, you need to take him to emergency ASAP

发表于 2013-7-23 22:53 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 silverfoxs 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 silverfoxs 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
lovemylife 发表于 2013-7-23 22:52
Keep an eye on Luffy tonight. Chocolate is a no no for dogs! If he throw up, you need to take him to ...

I know, will keep eye on him.

2015年度奖章获得者 2021年度勋章获得者 2017年度勋章

发表于 2013-7-23 23:10 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 peanut 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 peanut 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
luffy粑粑,luffy乖乖跟你步伐走在身边的时候你有没有奖励他呢?

还有,你也知道狗狗记忆力不好,你要不是当场捉现行,luffy恐怕搞不懂为什么你们会生气。听你的描述luffy是怕你们而不一定能跟他之前的行为联想起来。可能他会觉得,怎么看了我嘴巴和脚之后主人就对我大吼大叫了,以后搞不好就会有阴影。我觉得你除了要让他知道什么是错的,也要让他知道什么是对的。比如开始让他自己在家时间不要太长,出门拿个信什么的,他没干坏事回来就奖励。在那个基础上逐渐加强训练。在那之前,还是把他圈养在一个安全的范伟吧,对他自己的安全,和对你们的血压都好。
He is not a dog. He is a Golden Retriever!

发表于 2013-7-23 23:24 |显示全部楼层
peanut 发表于 2013-7-23 23:10
luffy粑粑,luffy乖乖跟你步伐走在身边的时候你有没有奖励他呢?

还有,你也知道狗狗记忆力不好,你要不是 ...

hi, Peanut, yes, there was reward for heeling.
I know what you mean and I have tested many times to make sure he understand what we mean.
It's almost impossible to catch him on the scene but we managed to catch him few times. But like we mentioned before, he intends to forget it fairly quick even when we catch him on the scene.
On the other hand, if we don't do anything, he will never learn this is not good either, even with a less chance.
We did following experiment.
We brought a shoe he chewed before to him, he looked at it, before we even start to talk, he turn his head away.
We brought another shoe to him which he never touched before, he would sniff it and look at us.
so yes, he knows what we mean, and this ain't his first time to destroy things in the house either.
His interest has shift from tea table, to TV stand, now to dinner table.
We have noticed the trend and we know we have to response for his bad behaviour on way or another.

发表于 2013-7-24 00:17 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 海之女 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 海之女 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
不要让他单独在房间里,没人在家,就让他在洗衣房和院子里玩就可以了。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2013-7-24 07:04 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 我爱猫眯 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 我爱猫眯 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Luffy 一脸的无辜

发表于 2013-7-24 07:51 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 小Q新视野 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 小Q新视野 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
顿时心里平衡多了,哈哈哈哈哈
这也是我们只要不在家,不打算把他留在房间的原因,他虽然不会咬电线鞋子电器,但挡不住他跳上厨房灶台找吃的

发表于 2013-7-24 08:36 |显示全部楼层
He had good sleep over night, thats a relief. Walk with him this morning, beautiful like angel. Even when we cross the road, he is always behind my heel.
Reward him for unleash run in the reserve, he seems got more energy than usual, the peanut butter and chocolate seems provide more power.
After 20 runs, he released himself with white yellow poop, soft but with shape.
Everything seems all good.
I left home for 15 mins, then come back to check him like peanut butter suggested, all good.
Fingers cross

发表于 2013-7-24 08:39 |显示全部楼层
海之女 发表于 2013-7-24 00:17
不要让他单独在房间里,没人在家,就让他在洗衣房和院子里玩就可以了。

Sorry, have to wait for 6 months to have decent backyard to run

发表于 2013-7-24 08:40 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 angela2712 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 angela2712 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
小Q新视野 发表于 2013-7-24 08:51
顿时心里平衡多了,哈哈哈哈哈
这也是我们只要不在家,不打算把他留在房间的原因,他虽然不会咬电线鞋子电 ...

我家的也会上桌找吃的,我们可能会搬家了,搬家后平安只能睡院子,我有点不狠心,纠结啊......
韩平安你要乖哈~
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2013-7-24 09:04 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 babi1437 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 babi1437 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
小Q新视野 发表于 2013-7-24 07:51
顿时心里平衡多了,哈哈哈哈哈
这也是我们只要不在家,不打算把他留在房间的原因,他虽然不会咬电线鞋子电 ...

我家狗狗从不偷吃厨房的东西呢。即使把肯德基摆在餐桌上,它们也不偷吃。但是会对着鸡腿使劲吸气。 平时我只要看到它们的脑袋往餐桌还是灶台上伸就阻止它们,从不允许它们自己叼零食吃,即使零食就放在它们触嘴可及的地方。养成习惯,吃的东西要我允许,说yes后才能吃,这样就没问题啦。

发表于 2013-7-24 09:16 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 crystal08418 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 crystal08418 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
babi1437 发表于 2013-7-24 10:04
我家狗狗从不偷吃厨房的东西呢。即使把肯德基摆在餐桌上,它们也不偷吃。但是会对着鸡腿使劲吸气。:india ...

不是所有的狗狗都听话啊~尤其是人不在家的时候
你家遇上了个听话的好宝贝

发表于 2013-7-24 09:18 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 crystal08418 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 crystal08418 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
哈哈 Luffy一下长好大了哇
看Luffy粑粑写的笑死我了 果真是极度极端的两面 不过好担心啊 巧克力还有针管!!!幸好没事

发表于 2013-7-24 09:54 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 silverfoxs 于 2013-7-24 10:12 编辑
babi1437 发表于 2013-7-24 09:04
我家狗狗从不偷吃厨房的东西呢。即使把肯德基摆在餐桌上,它们也不偷吃。但是会对着鸡腿使劲吸气。:india ...

Luffy won't touch anything if we r around. We have done many tests to prove he is a two sides dog!

发表于 2013-7-24 10:09 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 babi1437 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 babi1437 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
silverfoxs 发表于 2013-7-24 09:54
Luffy won't touch anything if we r around. We have done many tests to prove his is a two sides dog ...

其实一开始我的狗狗也偷吃啊,但是我就装作看电视,看报纸,故意把好吃的留在桌子上,而且放在桌子边缘。它们一把头伸向桌上的鸡腿,我就马上抓住,马上say no,而且从不拿桌子上我们吃剩的东西给它们吃。这样它们养成习惯,知道桌子是禁区,就行了。狗狗很聪明,抓它几次当场,它们就记住啦。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2013-7-24 10:18 |显示全部楼层
crystal08418 发表于 2013-7-24 09:16
不是所有的狗狗都听话啊~尤其是人不在家的时候
你家遇上了个听话的好宝贝 ...

平时在家的时候多留意它们的一举一动,不难改正的。反正我的两只狗狗在想要做坏事之前,比如偷吃,没有我的允许就进屋等等,它们的眼神里会流露出做贼心虚的样子,眼睛不敢正视我,头偏到一边,偷偷的瞄着我,看我的反应。虽然每次看到它们这种眼神,我都心里笑死了,但是表面我还是很严肃的say no, 然后转回沙发再狂笑。 或者德牧比较服从命令?我觉得管好一只,另一只也会跟着学。不难教。

发表于 2013-7-24 10:47 |显示全部楼层
babi1437 发表于 2013-7-24 11:18
平时在家的时候多留意它们的一举一动,不难改正的。反正我的两只狗狗在想要做坏事之前,比如偷吃,没有我 ...

I wish!! 真不是每只狗狗都那么听话的。。。。。

发表于 2013-7-24 11:03 |显示全部楼层
crystal08418 发表于 2013-7-24 10:47
I wish!! 真不是每只狗狗都那么听话的。。。。。

我就只能同情加祝福啦,不管怎样,自己的狗狗都是自己的心头肉啦

发表于 2013-7-24 12:54 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 sofiwy 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 sofiwy 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
off the topic, 有diabetes 不可以吃花生酱吧。。。则么甜不垃圾的。。

发现你家墙角也是烂的。。。。。

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
vtis + 2 好眼力!

查看全部评分

发表于 2013-7-24 16:07 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 ser_ser 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 ser_ser 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
angel with people, devil alone!
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2013-7-24 19:30 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 aimeedoudou 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 aimeedoudou 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
sofiwy 发表于 2013-7-24 12:54
off the topic, 有diabetes 不可以吃花生酱吧。。。则么甜不垃圾的。。

发现你家墙角也是烂的。。。 ...

这个我得替luffy爸妈说一下 他家墙没有一处是好得!!

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
sofiwy + 3 你太有才了 !!!挖哈哈

查看全部评分

2014 keep

发表于 2013-7-24 19:57 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 小Q新视野 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 小Q新视野 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
这么说来,B仔已经算天使了,最近训练off leash walk, 跟的还算不错,只要你手里有treats.
狗狗其实会不会是领地意识驱使他,当他一人在家,他会觉得所有的地盘都是他的,所以会有些为所欲为。当有人在家,他会充当跟随者,地盘归主人,所以不能乱来。

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
crystal08418 + 2 希望小卡同学早日有这个意识啦~.

查看全部评分

我自横刀向天笑,笑完我就去睡觉
http://www.flickr.com/photos/1147140/

2009年度奖章获得者 2014年度奖章获得者 2015年度奖章获得者

发表于 2013-7-24 23:36 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 胡须康 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 胡须康 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Luffy,在吃上面,你真是不怕麻烦不畏险阻啊

发表于 2013-7-25 06:19 |显示全部楼层
aimeedoudou 发表于 2013-7-24 20:30

你家大壮的近照呢!好想看啊 更想摸!!不知道现在长大些毛毛是不是还是那么绒绒的啦???

发表于 2013-7-25 06:56 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 我爱猫眯 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 我爱猫眯 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
这么看来我家小哈真是天使一枚啊

自己在家从不做任何破坏

除了啃玩具就是找舒服地方碎觉

沙发 床 新靠垫 哪个新趴哪个

除了两次把 coles wws 广告撤碎了

估计对那两家有点意见吧

食品你不打开包装就坐那里傻等

而且会挡在你眼前坐着

很执著

这招每试必爽
我的猫叫哈士奇
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2013-7-25 08:51 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 sofiwy 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 sofiwy 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
aimeedoudou 发表于 2013-7-24 19:30

谢谢大壮家爆料。。。   还有更多猛料报麽?银狐他本人讲国语麽。。。。。帮诸位八下。。

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部