新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 谈谈系列:谈谈租车 (2012-2-8) Henrychen · 学中文那点儿事儿 (2018-3-13) 虞宅与美丽
· 从“小镇做题家”,到M女校全奖 + JR)+(弟弟也不甘示弱,今天也拿回一个BC的offer (2022-8-25) 樱桃芝芝 · 香酥牛柳卷 (2005-2-25) elin
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1808|回复: 21

[会计] 11/06/07--我们登陆Mel的3个月纪念,回顾一下 [复制链接]

发表于 2007-6-8 23:39 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 nngn 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 nngn 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
11/06/07 will be the anniversary of our 3 months landing.
In brief summary,we've been through many ths and varies kinds of feeling, can't tell exactally in detail, just have a quick look back
1) About Job: lucky&lucky-my wife got a job within 2 months, and I've got a job on last Wednesday as well,pretty lucky and of coz surprising to us!
2) About Study:
my wife--has got her Associate Member of CPA and 2 excemptions and about to commence her CPA segment soon                          
me--have sit another IELTS(A) with a fairly surpring result of 7.5,cheers! CPA assessment done,6 passed,applying bridging course at Deakin
3) About Driver Licence:
my wife--got her L permit, practising with,for sure, my instruction hehe
me--oh dear, shamed...Knowledge test passed,perception test passed,failed my driver test...poor,stupid mistake for a driver with 11 yrs experis
4) About Car: that's our first assest here--we bought it 2 weeks after our arrival (Nissan Pulsar Q 1.6 Auto 96yr--101000km-$8000 Inclu: 3 year warranty) nice for us
5) About Rentual: poor!!!! that's, also surprisingly,the most difficult thg for us...had been dissapproved many times...don't ask me why,I don't know,keep applying!
6) About Eng Learning: thanks,thanks,and again,thanks---thanks our Teacher in AMES and the nice people in conversation program, we've got practice and confidence.
7) About Life: come on...not that much ths to be about la...

just keep going,keep going
be positive,I think everything would be fine for us,of coz...for all u guys!

[ 本帖最后由 nngn 于 2007-6-9 15:24 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 2积分 +11 收起 理由
Anihc + 3 Good Start!
villa + 8 加油!

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2007-6-9 23:18 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 yyebo 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 yyebo 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
居然这么久了都没有人回?
难道是因为懒得看英文的?

加油哈,3个月就这样的成绩。

surpring似乎应为surprising...呵呵

发表于 2007-6-9 23:24 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 nngn 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 nngn 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
thank u so much yyebo...
u r right...I always have writing mistake...

that's just the beginning...still a long long way to go!

all the best to u and all the guys here

退役斑竹 2007 年度奖章获得者 2008年度奖章获得者

发表于 2007-6-9 23:38 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 villa 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 villa 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 nngn 于 2007-6-8 23:39 发表
11/06/07 will be the anniversary of our 3 months landing.
In brief summary,we've been through many ths and varies kinds of feeling, can't tell exactally in detail, just have a quick look back
1)  ...

岁 月 如 歌

欢迎到我的博客澳洲新闻小屋坐坐

发表于 2007-6-10 13:15 |显示全部楼层
thank u mate! for ur credit! u r so nice haha...
actually I am doing the junk mail distributor every weekend with my wife now,since we've been doing these for around 2 months,even the pay is not that sound,anyway,good exercise!hehe...
and I've done some heavy lifting labor job and some factory hand jobs before...
it's quite good to have experience like that,I thought that's what we had expected before we arrived here
so...take it easy! happy happy!
我的飞行日记
http://www.oursteps.com.au/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=124458

发表于 2007-6-10 23:33 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Monkey_Talkie 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Monkey_Talkie 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Sounds not bad. man.  Keep going.

You could be more welcome if you could share something which could help others.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2007-6-10 23:45 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 chips 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 chips 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
what job?

退役斑竹

发表于 2007-6-10 23:48 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 吃喝拉撒睡 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 吃喝拉撒睡 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
加油加油!加油加油!

发表于 2007-6-10 23:48 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 sun-shine 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 sun-shine 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
真是非常的lucky呢

祝贺lz及lz夫人

发表于 2007-6-11 11:55 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 yyebo 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 yyebo 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
其实不错啦~
我第一份工是在餐馆洗盘子呢~

发表于 2007-6-11 12:14 |显示全部楼层
thank u all of u...
we r quite lucky indeed...

to chips: the job title of my wife is systems assistant, with some involvment of internal auditing,so,not that accounting related at this moment,casual
               the job title of me is fulfilment support,processing online order,arrange assembly and delivery,not that accounting related either,permenant
anyway,we r quite happy with that...coz that's our first jobs here,16/hr and 32k/a r not that high,but it's good enough for us,as new comers
besides,we both take them as the most efficient and practical Eng classes hehe. I don't think there's much similarity between IELTS and the Eng in ur real time
so, our plan r kind of working hard on our jobs,our Eng,study hard and enjoy haha

to Monkey:
actually,we both have not that much experiences...coz both of us had not many interviews at all,both of us just had got our jobs at our second interviews here...so,sorry for that. What I could say about interview is not to figure out so-called 'absolute correct answer', I would say there's not any of them whatsoever! just like I did in my IELTS writing. Maybe my job is not an IT or accounting job,so the employer would focus more on ur personality or potential than ur current skills,or maybe that's the very emphasis of my employer,not always true for others. So what I had done in my interview is being honest,confident,positive,and with a little bit humor. Of coz, I had browsed their website in advance and checked out what kind of company culture they have, whether they match who I am, and then just give it a go! That's the what my wife had done as well. To sum up, I would like to say one more time, there's no so-called 'absolute correct answer'! absolutely not! So pls don't recite any answers in ur interview,don't recite,but organise them in advance,which at the same time,providing a chance to remind urself who u r, what skills u have,what personality u have...then...just have a free talk with the interview,free talk...always free and open!

About Eng:
as I had said on above, we r still working on it...coz it need time,need practice
I think watching TV and listening to Radio for one year before we came here had helped us a little bit,especially for IELTS,but not that much for real life
I've got L8.0, R7.5, W7.0, S7.0 at IELTS, a bit progress at L & W, no for S. I had no well organized plan for its preparation,just keep doing exercise for the Reading everyday and every other day for writing. Besides,I had been keeping my habit of reading news on TheAge and TV everyday for quite a while, I think it had helped.So, in summary,all we've done and r still doing is keep listening and keep talking as much as we can,and pay attention to some slang here,a bit by a bit,day by day, actually we r still working on it.

About Study:
that's my job haha...I've spent quite a lot time on the website of the uni,the government and other related organizations...and rang them,enquire in person and again & again untill get clear...coz u know,the people here r quite un-efficient!hehe...so u must make clear the closing dates,the duration of every steps and plan ahead and make a push! then...it will come out! hopefully.

Sorry...that's what I could figure out as kind of sharing at this moment
I hope it could give u some tips...
and all the best to all u guys here!
take it easy! happy happy!

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
sun-shine + 3

查看全部评分

我的飞行日记
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2007-6-11 12:41 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 sun-shine 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 sun-shine 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
整篇就看到了Lz的用心,lz用心准备着每项东西,看来lucky只是表象

机会只垂青于那些有准备的人

发表于 2007-6-11 17:33 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Anihc 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Anihc 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
加分以示鼓励。。

但我还是有个地方很不解,为什么LZ一直在用english来写及回复,不管长短内容,莫非LZ不懂如何写中文么?还是为了在全英的环境下更好的锻炼?

发表于 2007-6-11 20:37 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 qhtony13 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 qhtony13 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Hey LZ,  i was damn inspired by ur motivation of practising English anytime anywhere...Although I have to use English during worktime, I'm kind of sick of it now...coz i realize that my english could nv catch up with my chinese...LOL

发表于 2007-6-11 21:33 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 Anihc 于 2007-6-11 17:33 发表
加分以示鼓励。。

但我还是有个地方很不解,为什么LZ一直在用english来写及回复,不管长短内容,莫非LZ不懂如何写中文么?还是为了在全英的环境下更好的锻炼?

还是为了在全英的环境下更好的锻炼?----yep...I would like to practise as much as I could...coz my Eng is quite poor...
it seems that all my workmates would not slow down when they talked to me, and we need to interact most of the time, poor me!
I need to catch up ASAP
sorry for causing any uncomfortable to u guys,if it had.
and thank u for ur credit

to qhtony13:
thank u ...
u r right, I fully agree with u. I had never expected my eng would catch up with my Chinese,that won't happen anyway.
I'm not an ABC...I'm already passed 30,there's no way for such a guy learning a second language as good as his native one
but u know what, I'm kind of like eng hehe...so,just keep going and keep going...
I think maybe years later,I could chat more freely with all my aussie mates
我的飞行日记

发表于 2007-6-11 21:43 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Monkey_Talkie 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Monkey_Talkie 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
" honest,confident,positive,and with a little bit humor "
   ----  Really Impressive !!!  It is the attitude most of us need to have for work and life .... It reminds me a words like " All happy families are similar "  I think you are intelligent in mind as well :-)

I am very slow in the Chinese input - it is too much for me.   I prefer English ....
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2007-6-12 11:41 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 peace-of-mind 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 peace-of-mind 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Quite impressive & inspirational!Obviously, LZ is likely to care to every detail and plan beforehand, which eventually leads to his success today. Big congratulates on you spirities! U r a good example for me.Cheers!

发表于 2007-6-12 16:28 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 sam 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 sam 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
May i have the reason why do you take IELES?

发表于 2007-6-12 20:57 |显示全部楼层
THANK U SO MUCH Monkey and peace-of-mind...and all u guys!
u know what?!...ur words had given me much much more inspiration!haha...I would keep going!keep learning and then what? of coz keep going la haha!
thanks mate! all the best to u and ur loved ones!

to sam: coz I'm gonna take the CPA bridging course at uni,so my previous IELTS(G) doesn't apply...got to take another one but A module...that's it...poor..
             anyway,it had given me one more time to push myself in a short period of time...hehe...u know exam,right?! always pushing people do sth...
             BTW: if anyone here wanna take IELTS here in Mel,there's sth I wanna remind u is that there's no earphone for listening,just speaker!crazy that?!haha
我的飞行日记

发表于 2007-6-13 11:28 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 sam 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 sam 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
lz,you are so nice!

ask you a stupid question, what is the bridging course? is that different from major to major?

发表于 2007-6-13 21:02 |显示全部楼层
thank u sam...

actually, mine course is for CPA...there r kinds of bridging courses indeed...
if u r interested,may u take a look at this website?
http://www.goingtouni.gov.au/mai ... edprofessionals.htm

I hope it could help u...
cheers!
我的飞行日记
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2007-6-25 16:04 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 mandywong 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 mandywong 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
honey ...go ahead...
I am sure we will enjoy the life in AU
that is what we want,right!!!

good luck

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部