新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 小安周末酥皮系列--鞋底板饼-外婆的味道 (2009-7-19) aitingwang · 读书一小时 - 2011读书笔记 (2011-6-8) 老猫晒太阳
· 澳籍宝宝回国定居攻略--2022年更新 (2018-4-7) choco2468 · 孩子们长大,妈妈重走大学路。2024,大三。 (2011-6-14) flyingcat
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1107|回复: 3

[足球] 巴神的twitter…… [复制链接]

头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2012-6-23 15:46 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 hfwang 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 hfwang 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
http://twitter.com/#!/MarioBaloteLAD

MarioLAD Balotelli ‏@MarioBaloteLAD
Ladies it's #NoPantyDay .... Balotelli wants to see the #NoPantyDay pictures send them me....

Thanks to all the fans supporting.... That goal was for you only one thing to do now GET F**D UP WITH THE LADS

Today is a big day... Last night I stopped drinking at 3.00am in preparation for today.... LETS AV IT ITALY.

Happy Fathers Day to all those Dads out there. If your son looks like me it's probably mine.

NEXT time someone throws a banana at me............... I'm going to eat it. IDIOTS.

Cassano say he hopes there is no homosexuals in the team. Cassano is the biggest homo on the team. Idiot.

#SignstheRelationshipIsOver When she stops giving you blowjobs.

This Irish fan has the right idea for the Euros.I was doing that last night with a few Swedish girls.Nicer tits though.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
cheapers2003 + 3 你太有才了

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-6-23 16:04 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 banzhiyan 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 banzhiyan 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
怪人一个

发表于 2012-6-25 23:17 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 vickie0829 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 vickie0829 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
NEXT time someone throws a banana at me............... I'm going to eat it. IDIOTS.
太搞笑了!哈哈

发表于 2012-6-26 20:19 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 sodium 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 sodium 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
This Irish fan has the right idea for the Euros.I was doing that last night with a few Swedish girls.Nicer tits though.
真男人!

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部