· 学会维护自己的权利 (2008-6-8) simonwang · 汽车保险记 (2005-1-22) freecyclone
· 我开长城的体验贴 (2015-12-2) cangaru · 香脆多汁勾人魂魄之广式脆皮烧肉 (2012-3-18) 河水洋洋
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 991|回复: 7

与Portland的系列赛为火箭打好了战胜湖人的基础 [复制链接]

退役斑竹

发表于 2009-5-6 12:55 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 夢回唐朝 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 夢回唐朝 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
节选自火箭论坛:
Portland was the best team to prepare us for L.A.

L.A. is built very similarly to Portland.
A: Kobe Bryant is obviously an upgrade over Brandon Roy....there's only one Kobe. But think about this, Brandon Roy played extremely well, and it wasn't enough. Not only that, the team...including R.A. - now have 6 games of experience guarding a nearly unstoppable shooting guard. All of that work will now easily transfer over to Kobe. The exact same strategy. This means we are well prepared for game one.

B: Here's why I am really hopeful though. Aldridge is actually a better version of Paul Gasol. Aldridge has a monster series - he shot well, he was physical - it is hard to imagine that Gasol can play more physical and shoot as well in the course of a series as Alridge.

C: Baynum = Oden, Ariza = Outlaw, Blake = Fischer. Odom is similar to Scola/Landry. But Fernadez = who on the Lakers is like him? Of course, portland doesn't have a guy like Odom, so this one is a bit of a wash...but Fernandez did a lot more damage to us this past series than Odom will do. Yes, the Lakers supporting cast is pretty good, but consider that bynum is coming of an injury. These are further signs that we will match-up well against this team.

The Lakers have no one who can match-up with Yao. Bynum can't handle it. And certainly not Gasol. The Lakers have no J. Pryzbilla to wear Yao down. This is going to be a big problem for L.A.

The Rockets have proven they can hold on and win the close games. That was always one of the achilles heels...but didn't see that in the Portland game. They won 2 very close games, and lost one on the road. The other two wins were by double digits, and the road loss was not that close. This is important because we know in a close game L.A. has a big advantage with Kobe - in fact, this is their main advantage - that Kobe can single-handedly lift the lakers to victory in any close game. But we stopped Roy....and I don't think Kobe is unstoppable ala Jordan. Battier and Artest have had success against him, there's reason to believe this series may be a repeat of that.

So really this series comes down to this, can we take out everyone on the lakers except for Kobe and one other player (Gasol or Odom) and nuetralize his teammates like we did against Roy and Aldridge.

I think the answer is yes. And I think L.A. is prime for a game one upset like Portland having played a Utah Cupcake Jazz team that was ready to role over and die.

We will win game 1 by surprising the lakers, and then close them out in game 6. Crazy I know, but i think this Rockets team has found itself in the last few games.
憶昔開元全盛日 天下朋友皆膠漆 眼界無窮世界寬 安得廣廈千萬間
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2009-5-6 13:16 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 A8L 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 A8L 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
斑竹今天有点HIGH

发表于 2009-5-6 13:17 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 语阁 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 语阁 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
明天比赛不知如何呢?如果火箭再拿下,湖人就郁闷了。估计也会崩溃。

退役斑竹

发表于 2009-5-6 13:27 |显示全部楼层

回复 2# 的帖子

此文章由 夢回唐朝 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 夢回唐朝 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
同HIGH,同HIGH

发表于 2009-5-6 13:31 |显示全部楼层

回复 3# 的帖子

此文章由 A8L 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 A8L 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
理性预测明天火箭输10分左右

发表于 2009-5-6 13:35 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 carpediem 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 carpediem 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 夢回唐朝 于 2009-5-6 13:27 发表
同HIGH,同HIGH

第二场要是拿下了就更High了
YYing。。。
Advertisement
Advertisement

退役斑竹

发表于 2009-5-6 13:40 |显示全部楼层
盘口再多让一分,感觉要大败呀

发表于 2009-5-6 13:51 |显示全部楼层

回复 7# 的帖子

对啊,让9.5分了,火箭要挺住,即使输了也不要主力受伤啊

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部