新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 参加活动 - 文化差异还是思维差异?性,婚礼,老公,孩子,随想随写 (2015-3-26) hilltop-bear · 给Toyota车配备用钥匙 (2016-3-17) Bigman
· Lanshan:好吃得要命-Double-chocolate Cheese Cake(全程详图) (2011-3-31) lanshan · 老人看老书——红楼 (2008-4-12) big_beast
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 999|回复: 1

Claiming Foreign Tax Credits for Superannuation Fund (Prior 2008) [复制链接]

退役斑竹

发表于 2009-1-6 12:37 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Artcore 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Artcore 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
看看这里面的例子计算得对不对?

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2009-1-10 23:03 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Xavier 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Xavier 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Artcore, the calculation in the PDF document seems to be right. I wouldn’t be too fussy about this foreign tax credit calculation simply because the cost incurred in calculating this credit is far greater than the benefits obtained. An average SMSF with a balance of between $500,000 and $2,000,000 will only have foreign tax credits under $500.00 unless the fund has invested heavily in manage funds. But this seems not to be the case in my opinion.  Sometimes we just need to forgo this credit if it gets into the issue of non compliance (i.e. overclaiming the credit).

The Foreign Tax Credit System is one of the most complex areas in the tax system. The calculation used in the document only outlines the basic rules, as the global credit crisis continued we will see more issues within the Foreign Tax Credit System such as ordering of offset of capital losses against capital gains when we prepare the SMSF returns in the future. However, as the new rules came in effect from 1 July 2008, hopefully it will reduce the cost of compliance.

[ 本帖最后由 Xavier 于 2009-1-11 00:25 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 1积分 +8 收起 理由
Artcore + 8 感谢分享

查看全部评分

I am not an advisor. It is your sole responsibility if you act upon my comment.

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部