新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 【136mydream】自驾房车环游澳洲一年 (2008-10-18) 136mydream · vol au vent,乳酪千层塔,coles的那种好吃。 (2007-11-10) hattie
· 蝴蝶兰问诊贴【更新】 (2018-9-2) 欢喜心 · 五千分之一,细品Winchester Commemorative 94 Yellowboy Indian Carbine (2013-12-1) Tacticool
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1013|回复: 6

[会计] My 'Last Day', Sad & Excited [复制链接]

发表于 2008-7-4 23:34 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 nngn 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 nngn 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Today is my last day in my current job...
a little bit sad, for leaving the familiar environment and familiar people, that's my first job in Au,it was fun for the past 13 months!
a little bit excited, for expecting to start my new job next week,which is what I'm studying hard for, in accounts role.

When the boss asked me yesterday 'hey Nelson, can you come early tomorrow morning? we will have a breakfast tomorrow on your honor'
I was so touched...
And when I was given hugs after the 'catch up drink', right before I took off this afternoon,I realized that I was really leaving those people and that place, the feeling was hard to explain, all I could tell is that it was strong and special, really special...

Anyway, just wanna leave some words at this moment, trying to memorize this special day for myself.
Take it easy, happy happy!
我的飞行日记
http://www.oursteps.com.au/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=124458
Advertisement
Advertisement

2007 年度奖章获得者 参与宝库编辑功臣 飞天奖章

发表于 2008-7-4 23:37 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 astina 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 astina 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
life moves on......

all the best for the next job.

2008年度奖章获得者

发表于 2008-7-4 23:45 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 degra 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 degra 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
best of luck in your future endeavors

发表于 2008-7-5 00:12 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 柯柯 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 柯柯 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
good on ya!

发表于 2008-7-5 13:09 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 A8L 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 A8L 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
This is life~

发表于 2008-7-5 13:13 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 carpediem 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 carpediem 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
you will get used to it
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2008-7-5 20:02 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 nngn 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 nngn 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Thanks guys...
yep...that's life
其实也没有什么,farewell party也是意料中的安排,只是真到了那刻,心情有些须起伏而已,也真是不错的体验。
once tasted the first,,,will get used to the next, isn't it?
再次感谢各位,也祝愿自己在新工作新领域能尽快上手,稳定下来。
all the best guys
我的飞行日记
http://www.oursteps.com.au/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=124458

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部