新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 我眼中的澳洲小学教育 (2009-12-10) meigui · 刚出炉的奶油蛋糕啊--新添加水果饼干系列纸巾盒 (2008-2-25) Rena
· I Got It: Full Driver licence (2005-4-14) song · 六个月装修点点滴滴 - Tips收集 (2010-12-1) 蓝咖啡豆
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 841|回复: 2

[买卖手续] 关于卖房后注销银行贷款的手续办理 [复制链接]

头像被屏蔽

禁止访问

发表于 2012-6-13 15:41 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 特能输 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 特能输 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本人房屋拍卖后需要60天左右的按揭期, 然后才能去银行注销贷款,由于着急回国可能在按揭之前人就已回国, 想问一下去银行注销房屋贷款一定是要办理贷款本人吗?  可不可以授权给别人代理本人去注销呢?
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-6-13 16:04 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 cycwong21 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 cycwong21 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Bascially you can settle your loan account at settlement date, unless there's something unexpected happen.

You can sign limited power of attonery to authorise someone you trust to represent you.

My personal experience:

- Ask your lawyer to prepare the power of attonery to limit the power only for sale of your proeprty, state the property address. Then, your friend or your relative could not use this document to perform something else behind you.
- Specified money transactions. All money received at settlement date and your 10% deposit after deducting estate agent fees that should be deposited into your own bank account, not anyone else.
头像被屏蔽

禁止访问

发表于 2012-6-13 16:28 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 特能输 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 特能输 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 cycwong21 于 2012-6-13 16:04 发表
Bascially you can settle your loan account at settlement date, unless there's something unexpected happen.

You can sign limited power of attonery to authorise someone you trust to represent you.

My ...

多谢指点, 目前还不能给你加分, 只能先打白条了。

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部