新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 建立SMSF(自己管理养老金)的经验谈 (2008-11-13) Artcore · 远在8000多公里外的第二故乡- 墨尔本,Frankston (2010-9-13) Lisa
· 桂林杨朔 (2012-12-17) andychan · 西安麻什 (2008-10-7) yqleaf
Advertisement
Advertisement
楼主:floraz

英语版活动《我的英语日记\句》 [复制链接]

发表于 2012-2-23 13:01 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 似水华年 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 似水华年 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
"They regard me as the best prospect to lead the Australian Labor Party successfully to the next elections, to save the Australian Labor Party at those elections, and to save the country from the ravages of an [opposition leader Tony] Abbott government," he said.
Maybe Mr Rudd has stronger supporters than Ms Gillard ~~I just guess that~
He thought he could save the country~~~

评分

参与人数 1积分 +4 收起 理由
floraz + 4 感谢分享

查看全部评分

可以评分拉
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-2-23 15:15 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kinezox 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kinezox 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 似水华年 于 2012-2-23 14:01 发表
"They regard me as the best prospect to lead the Australian Labor Party successfully to the next elections, to save the Australian Labor Party at those elections, and to save the country from the rava ...

But labor party is too soft on some very important issues.
from border control to carbon tax...
labor 's policy traditionally bad on economy control .

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
floraz + 3

查看全部评分

咎莫憯于欲利。
人之迷也,其日故以久矣

发表于 2012-2-23 21:04 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 似水华年 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 似水华年 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
I agree with you about that. Some words come to my mind,none of us can choose our destiny,and none of us can escape it.Despite Labor party think they do it best,but finally they may find out that they are not the hero as they imagine before.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
floraz + 3 感谢分享

查看全部评分

可以评分拉

发表于 2012-2-24 10:36 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kinezox 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kinezox 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
you are a poet/poetess
for the thoughts, you present a such beautiful way to display, thank you for the sharing

发表于 2012-2-24 11:13 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Momotaba 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Momotaba 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Hi, folks, good afternoon to you!

It is Friday again. What's you plan for the weekend?

It looks like folks in Melbourne will have a very hot weekend. I don't have an AC at my home so I guess I'd better stay indoors for the weekend. Or alternatively I can jump on the airconditioned train and keep it cool there if it is extremely hot. It will not cost me much, just a train ticket.

Anyway, guys and gals have a good weekend all!

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
floraz + 3 感谢分享

查看全部评分

墨墨爸

退役斑竹

发表于 2012-2-24 12:41 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 floraz 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 floraz 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
How is going everyone?
You probably didn't see me around often this week because I had a really busy (and frustrating) week. My boss is going on mat leave from next Monday and we were helping her with handover. However instead of handing over, she decided to finish most of the work she's been working (and sitting) on before she goes on leave. Which as a result means WE have to finish a lot of work not due until months later.
I am not whinging. I am simply saying this is a mission impossible and I expect to see my boss in next week. @_@

[ 本帖最后由 floraz 于 2012-2-24 14:57 编辑 ]
我若不坚强,谁替我坚强
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-2-24 12:47 |显示全部楼层

回复 kinezox 275# 帖子

Really?Thank you for paying me a high compliment  beg for points~
I hope to sleep until naturally wake up this weekend~but it seems just my dream~~

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
kinezox + 3

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-2-24 12:54 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 cheapers2003 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 cheapers2003 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
nothing to complain on Friday and just love to have a mice cold beer in my hand at 5PM.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
floraz + 2 感谢分享

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-2-24 15:52 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 cheapers2003 于 2012-2-24 13:54 发表
nothing to complain on Friday and just love to have a mice cold beer in my hand at 5PM.

mice cold beer? typo? I hope it's not the special way to express the beer...?
咎莫憯于欲利。
人之迷也,其日故以久矣

发表于 2012-2-24 16:49 |显示全部楼层
matter of a fact, I got it now.
cold beer in the hand, crisp on the table. life is simple...

发表于 2012-2-24 16:51 |显示全部楼层

回复 kinezox 281# 帖子

此文章由 Momotaba 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Momotaba 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
what the hell is crisp my friend? What is your plan this weekend?

Have a nice weekend!

P.S. Have u got AC at home?
Advertisement
Advertisement

退役斑竹

发表于 2012-2-24 20:21 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 floraz 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 floraz 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 Momotaba 于 2012-2-24 17:51 发表
what the hell is crisp my friend? What is your plan this weekend?

Have a nice weekend!

P.S. Have u got AC at home?

crisp = potato chips etc
我若不坚强,谁替我坚强

发表于 2012-2-24 20:25 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 floraz 于 2012-2-24 21:21 发表

crisp = potato chips etc

Thanks floraz, I guess it could be chips why makes it so difficult. Just say chips and there is no confusion. Anyway, no wedding for you to attend this weekend huh?

I guess it is good in a way and have some rest and battle next week with your workholic boss. Good luck with that!
墨墨爸

退役斑竹

发表于 2012-2-24 20:54 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 Momotaba 于 2012-2-24 21:25 发表

Thanks floraz, I guess it could be chips why makes it so difficult. Just say chips and there is no confusion. Anyway, no wedding for you to attend this weekend huh?

I guess it is good in a way and  ...

no wedding until May....
I actually feel sorry for her sometimes
我若不坚强,谁替我坚强