新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 呼吸暂停症, CPAP呼吸机和使用经验 (2015-8-4) iecc · 出月子后做的第一餐饭! (2009-4-16) tinanakoo
· 白色童话般的新西兰南岛,我对你深深着迷(完结篇)~~LZ回到悉尼,感觉真是喧嚣啊~~~感谢版主加精!!! (2013-6-30) 懒洋洋…… · 别具风味的啤酒鸭.香就一个字~ (2010-5-30) 游牧人
Advertisement
Advertisement
楼主:bulaohu

Hyderabad, India [复制链接]

发表于 2006-11-18 18:23 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 黑黑 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 黑黑 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
MS也在飞速发展中.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2006-11-18 18:40 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 bulaohu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 bulaohu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
More mansions......

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

发表于 2006-11-18 18:41 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 bulaohu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 bulaohu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Bus and the bus sign

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

发表于 2006-11-18 18:44 |显示全部楼层
Shrine of a Hindu Goddess

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

发表于 2006-11-18 18:45 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 黑黑 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 黑黑 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
满大街都是英文.

发表于 2006-11-18 19:08 |显示全部楼层
The pillar, and the mysterious symbol in front of the Shrine gate

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2006-11-18 19:09 |显示全部楼层
hehe......

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

发表于 2006-11-18 19:10 |显示全部楼层
Indian style corner shop, and the people on the street of a Saturday morning

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

发表于 2006-11-18 19:12 |显示全部楼层
Trying to take a more artistic shot with my poor Canon G5...It can look a lot better after PS and cropping, but I'm not in that mood now

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

发表于 2006-11-18 19:13 |显示全部楼层
Another beautiful mansion. Hyderabad's RE grew about 200% during the past 2 years. The owner must be laughing all day and all night...

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

发表于 2006-11-18 19:14 |显示全部楼层
One example of bad planning, or to say, no planning at all from the government. I don't feel the city has a development plan at all, to be honest.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2006-11-18 19:15 |显示全部楼层
Monster is here too!

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

发表于 2006-11-18 19:16 |显示全部楼层
Modern building co-exists with ghetto tents.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

发表于 2006-11-18 19:17 |显示全部楼层
How the poor lives. Government sends water truck to them in the morning.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

发表于 2006-11-18 19:19 |显示全部楼层
Here comes the holy creature! My car was only centimetres from them when passing by......They apparently rule the road, and perhaps the city

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

发表于 2006-11-18 19:20 |显示全部楼层
There are many strange rocky hilltops like this one in the city. Some get me worried because the huge rocks seem can fall at any time...

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

评分

参与人数 1积分 +6 收起 理由
peterwei + 6

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

2007 年度奖章获得者