精华好帖回顾

· 我的婆婆 (2008-4-14) lesli1109 · lunch box系列(三),附切剩的边角余料处理办法 (2018-4-23) 兔子爱吃肉
· 无生意一身轻吗?????? (2011-2-21) qqxp · 冬日里,那一碗的温暖 --盲螬豆腐汤 (2007-6-24) astina
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 2834|回复: 7

求结婚注册时候的英文宣誓词 [复制链接]

发表于 2009-9-4 18:53 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 hellay 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 hellay 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
怕到时听不过来,所以打算先背下来,请问有谁知道啊,先谢了。
Advertisement
Advertisement

退役斑竹

发表于 2009-9-4 19:00 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 无翼而飞 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 无翼而飞 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
VOWS

The following vows are offered as suggestions only.  Please feel free to alter them to suit your own situation or, if you prefer, you could write your own.

Option 1 (Traditional)

I, (NAME), take you, (NAME), to be my wife/husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, for the rest of my life.

Option 2

I call upon these persons present to witness that I, (NAME) take you, (NAME) to be my wife/husband; to have and to hold; from this day forward; for better, for worse; for richer, for poorer; in sickness and in health; to love and to cherish; until we are parted by death.  All that I am I give to you; all that I have I share with you; whatever the future holds; I will love you and stand by you; as long as we both shall live. This is my solemn vow.

Option 3

I, (NAME), take you, (NAME) to be my wife/husband. I promise to love you and cherish you, and always be true to you.  I will always listen to you; encourage you; and comfort you when you are sad.  God has blessed me with you.  He has made us to be together.  You are my favourite.  I adore you.  I promise to love you endlessly, as Jesus loves his church, and with God as my example, I promise to be with you, all the days of my life.  Before God and these people, I give you my deepest friendship and I give you myself completely.  I give you the hope of the wonderful future God has for us, and I will endeavour to bless you as you have blessed me in becoming my wife.

I, (NAME), take you, (NAME) to be my husband.  I promise to love you, trust you, respect you and honour you.  You are my best friend, my gift from God.  I will encourage you, listen to you and comfort you during hard times.  I promise to be faithful to you, and honest with you.  I will always love you, and be committed to you no matter what lies ahead.  Before God and these people, I give you my deepest friendship and I give you myself completely.  I will endeavour to make every day special, for you have blessed me so much by choosing to become my husband.

Option 4        

I (NAME), take you, (NAME), as my wife/husband.  I pledge to share my life openly with you, to speak the truth to you in love.  I promise to honour and tenderly care for you, to cherish and encourage your own fulfilment as an individual for the rest of my life.

Option 5        

GROOM/BRIDE, today I invite you to share in the rest of my life – to share not only love and happiness, but heartache and sorrow. All of the aspects of life that make us grow wiser and stronger. I want you to share in the love of my family and friends, and likewise I want to share the warmth and friendship of yours.  May our lives grow richer and our love grow stronger through our achievements, our adventures, our dreams, our careers and our children. I will respect you always s and support you in all of the choices that you make in life. I will help you through sadness and celebrate with you in good times.  You have taken me into your heart and your life, and I will love you always.  As we celebrate our marriage today, I take you in my arms as my wife, my best friend and my companion for life.
• • • 忍耐但不隐忍 • • •

发表于 2009-9-4 19:07 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 hellay 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 hellay 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
谢谢2L的

发表于 2009-9-4 19:18 |显示全部楼层

option 6

此文章由 houge 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 houge 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
you jump, i jump...

发表于 2009-9-4 20:41 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 MrsLiang 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 MrsLiang 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
好像我们说的和1-5都不一样耶~~~

不过主持人说一小句你跟着说一小句,原音重复就可以了,不会听不过来的

发表于 2009-9-4 20:53 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 edith921 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 edith921 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
''With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine.  With this candle, I will light your way in darkness.  With this ring, I ask you to be mine.“
人生只似风前絮,悲也零星,欢也零星,都作连江点点萍
Advertisement
Advertisement

退役斑竹

发表于 2009-9-4 21:36 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 无翼而飞 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 无翼而飞 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
恩,其实选择很多的,我说的也只是其中的一小部分。LZ不要紧张

发表于 2009-9-4 22:39 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 aicjt 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 aicjt 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
只是follow讲,所以不用记住

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部