新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 说说我家的Lodge铸铁锅,更新277楼 (2020-8-17) liuy16 · 我也在墨尔本建房了~~持续更新~~遇到问题及时问~~ (2011-2-8) rabobank
· 虾角+海鲜意面+醸豆腐+豉汁蒸鱼---今天的伙食 (2007-12-26) 紫雪花 · 2004的第一瞥云南 (2005-5-22) patricb
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 3313|回复: 0

[其他] 参加书评活动-- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory [复制链接]

发表于 2018-6-13 22:58 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 annahw 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 annahw 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 annahw 于 2018-6-13 23:09 编辑

- Book title : Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- A photo of the book cover

- Author:Roald Dahl

- A brief summary of the story or the content.
a little boy Charlie lives right behind the willy walk chocolate factory, which is the best chocolate factory in the world . Charlie really likes in chocolate, but their family is really poor and has seven people . (they are Charlie Bucket , Mr. Bucket  , mrs Bucket  . and two grandpas and two grandmas). when winter comes, they barely  have a piece of  bread each for dinner. then Mr.  Willy Wonka. , sent five  golden tickets in the shops and the founders can go in Mr.  Willy Wonka unoccupied factory and have a life supply of chocolate and candy. Charlie found the fifth and the last ticket and he goes to the factory the next morning.  All the other children are very naught and all of them have troubles and have to been saved in the other chocolate rooms. Only Charlie is left , and Mr. Willy Wonka. tells him that he likes him best, so he'll give charlie the whole factory and they use Mr. GLASS elevator to pick up Charlie's family and they got in trouble because of a grandma  and that is the next story.

-Star rating:  5 Stars

- What's your favorite part of the book? Why?
it‘s the part that one of the bad gold ticket founder , VS fell in the  the  garbage shoot with her mum and dad .
funny.

- What character do you like most/least? Why?
I like Charlie best, because he is not like the other children, and he is good and patient.

- Does the book engage your emotions, making you laugh or cry or think about it for days?
yes ,it dose . it makes me laugh and think about it for days.
- What connections can you make? Text to text, text to life or text to world?
text to life.
- Does the book teach you anything? Have you learned anything?
yes, it teaches me that you have to be patient to be lucky. if you can't be patient to wait , you can not be the lucky one.

- How is the language and word choice? How is the author's writing style?
the style is humourous .
- Do you like the book? Why?
Yes, I do. because it's funny and teaches me some stuff.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x

评分

参与人数 1积分 +20 收起 理由
viviancn + 20 感谢分享

查看全部评分

管理人员评分

viviancn  在2018-6-14 09:41  +30分  并说
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表回复