· 历时三个月,找到专业工作 (2005-6-29) 白衣人 · 回首来澳三周年,我的学习/工作小总结 (2013-11-1) 马二小
· 意大利式奶酪鸡蓉烘蛋饼 (2008-1-4) hattie · 一壶清茶 随遇而安. (2014-5-15) xeh060
Advertisement
Advertisement
返回列表 发新帖
楼主:simplelove

[全澳] 一个普通澳洲家庭的“家规”(转载) [复制链接]

发表于 2018-2-22 09:16 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 simplelove 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 simplelove 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
HOUSE RULES/PROTOCOLS for all

Because this is in writing, it allsounds fairly formal and unfriendly. Please be assured that this is not the case – I hope this just makes our way of living clear.

General

1.        Please ask permission to be home after 5pm – preferably before leaving home in the morning. If running late please ensure you text Mom and phone home phone. This also lets me know how many to prepare dinner for each day.

2.        As you’re all students, bedtimes during the week are to be reasonable – I suggest 10-10.30 is late enough. As teenagers you need 8-9 hours sleep and you have to be up around 7am (or earlier). Friday & Saturday basically free for all – any time for bed. Sunday it is back to 10-10.30pm please.

3.         Computer use is to be reasonable – and to finish by 10pm. Excessive use of social networking sites will be curtailed – I see no reason for more than 1-3 hours per day – Again, weekends more at discretion.

4.        Mobile phones should not need to be used past 10pm during the week. This is in line with school requirements. If I feel mobiles/computers are being used for other than alarms or night music after 10pm devices will be put on the dining table overnight.

5.        Excessive use of computer’s and/or mobiles after 10.30pm will result in them being kept out of bedrooms after that time.

6.        Incoming calls from friends should be discouraged after 9.30-10pm – like most families, calls late at night make us assume some disaster has happened. Of course, family needing to contact for urgent purposes is fine.

7.        Rooms – you’re responsible for keeping your own room tidy and food free. If it gets too untidy you’ll be asked to sort it out. If the floor is empty cleaners will vacuum each fortnight as well as dust any surfaces that are clutter free.

8.        Books, CD’s, DVD’s etc please put away after using – while our house is never a fashion magazine show home, I can’t be responsible for picking up after everyone, so please pick up after yourself.

9.        Try to be environmentally friendly – turn off lights when you leave a room, don’t use big heat lamps in bathroom unless it is cold enough to warrant it and turn them off as soon as you can. Don’t make showers too long. Put all recycling into recycling bin, not garbage.

10.   We have solar power – so please take your showers in bright sunlight hours – same for laundry – time it so that clothes can be washed and preferably dried in full sunlight hours – so generally on weekend. If there is an emergency wash – wash in sunlight hours and then dry after 8pm – the cost of electricity between 2pm and 8pm is extremely high so we don’t use the washing machine or drier in those times when it is not sunny.

11.   All vege scraps can be put in compost container  (or given to chickens) - all protein (bones, meat, cheese, etc) to be either given to dogs or put in bin(note; dogs can’t have any fat – they get sick)

Food

1.        Breakfast is generally a help yourself affair –there’s always a variety of cereal, toast & toppings and eggs. On weekends I’ll sometimes cook up a breakfast and anyone who’s up is fed! If you’re not up you can help yourself whenever you get up.

2.        School lunches –pls make your own (or you’reresponsible to buy your own). I’ll generally have meat / salad for sandwiches or dinner left overs such as stir fry and rice plus fruit and/or yogurt available. Sometimes bowls of pasta or rice salad etc will be available. Cold water is provided for lunch – you can partially freeze water in summer. On occasion you could make juice and water – but not too often. All requests are listened to and if reasonable I’ll try to accommodate them.

3.        Afternoon tea – get your own. There is usually fruit or toast or nibbles available. This is not intended to be a major cook up– noodles is OK but not with full on meat, vege etc. If you eat lunch you do not need a full cooked meal for afternoon tea and then you will be able to eat dinner.

4.        If you want to cook yourself some minor afternoontea (ie noodles,) pls you must clean up after yourself. If there is washing up drying on the kitchen drainer please put that way before cooking your own meal– that way clean dishes and dirty ones don’t get mixed up.

5.        Mom will prepare most dinners for the week –occasionally I’ll ask you to ‘fend for yourself’ and sometimes I’ll suggest the kid’s can cook. I’m happy to teach cooking too – and generally start with a simple pasta dish.

6.        There’s always water, milk and juice (generallywatered down) avail for drinking at home.

7.        Treats – there are often treats avail in the cupboards – judicious use of these is OK. If you want more personal treats you’re responsible for them yourself.

8.        Weekends – I generally don’t provide a lunch –you can help yourself whenever you are ready. If I’m making a lunch for family I will always offer for students too.  However often on weekends we don’t stop for a lunch or eat it really late so please don’t wait for us if you are hungry.

Bathroom

1.        You may need to share a bathroom – so common courtesy goes a long way. Check before being a long time in the room; clean hand basin after cleaning teeth etc.

2.        Shower should be able to be hot water tap only –set temperature in kitchen rather than running hot & cold water. It is generally set at 42-44.

3.        Please ensure you turn the ceiling fan on before you go in to shower and leave it running for half an hour after showering –this will help eliminate mould build up in the bathroom.

4.        Put the floor mat down before you start the shower – use it – and after use please put it back over the shower wall. This ensures they stay clean for you.

5.        Please do not alter the under floor heating – it is set on automatic on/off and temp control. Changing it causes excessive electricity costs.

6.        In winter prefer if you shower before 4pm (if there is enough bright sunlight or 2pm if cloudy) or after 8pm at night as the heat lamps cost lots to run and 2pm-8pm is most expensive time of day.

7.        1 bath towel should last you a week – on occasions maybe 2 towels. Hang them to dry after use in the bathroom. You can’t take any damp clothes, towels, washers etc into your bedrooms – Sydney is a sub-tropical climate and damp items in your rooms will cause mould.

8.        You are responsible for your own toiletries (toothbrush/paste, shampoo/conditioner, bath-wash, deodorant, shaving items, after-shave, facial items for girls etc). We provide handwash, toilet paper andall towels.

9.        When the toilet paper is finished, please put a new roll of paper on the holder. If there is only a couple of squares left, please put a new roll of paper on the holder and then stand the old roll on top of that. This is being considerate of the next user – and one day that will be you.

10.   Please put the cardboard centre roll in the paper recycling.

Laundry:

1.      Collect all dirty cloths into your washing basket.

2.      I’ll ask for your washing basket on Friday night or the weekend and I will wash, dry and sort everyone’s cloths (note bras, stockings, tights and delicate cloths etc are put into laundry bags to protect them). If you want to learn how to do your own laundry I will teach you and then ensure you do it each weekend.

3.      No hand washed clothes are to be hung on the inside cloths line (the water drips down onto the wooden trap door under the line and then we can’t open it) OR in your bedroom (it will cause mould). Ask and I will help you with these if there are any.

4.      You’re responsible for folding and putting away your own cloths.

5.      You are responsible for any required hand washing or ironing (I’m happy to teach and guide)

6.      Strip your own bed on any weekend you want them washed (every fortnight is good) and I’ll wash. You are responsible for remaking your bed (on a daily basis as well as after changing).

7.      I’ll take bath towels from bathroom once a week too. You can have two towels on the go at once, but may need to keep one in your bedroom as there may not be sufficient room for 4 towels in bathroom. Make sure the dry one is the one in your bedroom.

8.      Any uniforms needing washing during week require notification

9.      Note:  as electricity during the week from 2-8pm is VERY EXPENSIVE I do not do any laundry OR use the drier during that time UNLESS it is very sunny and using our solar power. Pls, if you need something for next day, it is to be washed late & dried overnight.

评分

参与人数 2积分 +7 收起 理由
gumtree33 + 4 感谢分享
pingjing + 3 感谢分享

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2018-2-22 09:16 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 simplelove 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 simplelove 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
英文版的家规也贴出来啦

发表于 2018-2-22 09:54 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 zysoo 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 zysoo 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
好贴,mark

发表于 2018-2-22 11:06 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 bt123123 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 bt123123 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Good

发表于 2018-2-22 13:29 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 bhua9 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 bhua9 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
simplelove 发表于 2018-2-22 10:12
如果家里就妈妈干活,爸爸什么家务也不分担,是很难让孩子做家务的。

恩恩, 我们家的爸爸挺给力的, 被训练出来了.

发表于 2018-2-22 13:32 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 bhua9 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 bhua9 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Rosielchen 发表于 2018-2-22 07:34
我在家不用定什么家规,但是做什么都把孩子拉上。做饭时让她帮忙削个萝卜或马铃
薯;在花园除草让她一起 ...

这个我们家也一样, 我洗衣服, 烤蛋糕, 洗尘的时候, 都带着儿子一起.
我感觉家规适合大一点的孩子. 更加明确责任和分工.

我们家冰箱贴上, 正贴着一张我们家大人的家务分工表呢.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2018-2-22 15:48 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
bhua9 发表于 2018-2-22 14:29
恩恩, 我们家的爸爸挺给力的, 被训练出来了.

那你厉害啦。老公才是最难管的:)

发表于 2018-2-22 15:53 |显示全部楼层
simplelove 发表于 2018-2-22 16:48
那你厉害啦。老公才是最难管的:)

我现在训练儿子从小做家务, 也是为了他们长大成家以后会和另一半分担

发表于 2018-2-22 16:02 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Noodleslxm 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Noodleslxm 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
直接跳过长篇 看总结

发表于 2018-2-22 16:13 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 vivianpong 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 vivianpong 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
很棒,学习了

发表于 2018-2-22 16:14 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 milkzhan 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 milkzhan 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
simplelove 发表于 2018-2-22 10:05
所以说最难的是施行,最重要的是家长的坚持。

我觉得孩子从不会说话起就开始观察试探家长的底线了。开始 ...

我家就是这么做的,但是并没有什么效果,孩子越来越逆反,专门跟你做对,罚得越狠,她反抗得越厉害,但是要求她改进的地方却一点没改。我现在正在反思惩罚的教育。我感觉偶尔需要惩罚下,可能还有用,如果孩子老犯错老不执行应该的事情而必须经常惩罚,那么这种教育就没用了。
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2018-2-22 16:15 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 quyue914 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 quyue914 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
还好,我家娃基本都能做到,不过时间是九点半,而且是每天。更换被罩一类的工作还做不来。

发表于 2018-2-22 16:17 来自手机 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 July 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 July 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
上了大学之后大部分都不适用了,小时候的好习惯也随之改变了。

发表于 2018-2-22 16:31 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 zn7726 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 zn7726 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
嗯, 规矩一定要写下来, 有仪式感有据可循, 才更有约束力

否则今天说, XXX你每天八点要上床睡觉, 第二天大家没准都忘了