新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 2012年4月半月谈, 大家来聊聊历史上比较出名的皇帝。 (2012-4-10) dootbear · 论坛第一个2014 马3 MAXX的sedan (2014-7-5) thundom
· 下午订了现代i30 active X,提车上图 (更新) (2016-3-20) fl955 · adige谈星之我的心最透明-奶茶刘若英 (2008-8-30) adige
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 957|回复: 8

Nice software to send short msgs to China [复制链接]

发表于 2005-8-16 22:03 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 maribel 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 maribel 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
(Sorry guys, there is no Chinese input in the computer I am currently using thus I have had to type in English all day today)

Yesterday my boss was exhilarated and bragged to every aussie exporter that we had a cutting-the-edge weapon now. The thing is that I helped him solve a problem which had worried him for quite a long time.

He has a Sim card registered with Jiang Su Yi2 Dong4 and wants to send our quotation to every Chinese client by short messege, which is economic and time-saving. I tried the SMS at Sina.com.cn, Sohu.com and 163.com and found that I could only send the short messege to two people one time and I needed to input their number every time upon sending, which is really troublesome.

My ex colleague then recommended this software (SOQ, released by Sohu.com) to me and thanks God, it worked just perfectly woohoooooo~~ and the .EXE is only 6.6M in size, a lot smaller than QQ and Sina UC. The other reason is that the Norton installed in my computer is way too strong and blocked QQ download. But it gave green light to SOQ download.

Okey dokey, here we go, let me tell you how to send short msgs to China --

First, you should have a Sim card registered with Zhong Guo Yi Dong, I assume that it will be of help for those new immigrants and that's why I am writing this post.

1) Download SOQ at http://www.soq.com/download.htm and register membership. Please note that if you already are a Sohu or ChinaRen Email user, simply input your Email account and password on SOQ login session, yes, that's this easy, you don't need to register again.

2) You cannot send short messege without reward points. (jeje, There is no free lunch in the world, isn't it? ) "Well, how should I have reward points then?" Good question.  Simply combine your number with services of different value and you will be rewarded with points accordingly. For example, I sent 90036 to 6666 to book the service called "Mei Ri Cai Yun" worth of only 10 YUAN and was rewarded immediately with 3888 points. Every 20 points will be deducted from your reward points upon each short message being sent and there is no expiry date of a service you booked.
For more info, refer http://www.soq.com/sms_desc.html

3) Now let's edit the contacts on SOQ. After login, click "ADDRESS BOOK" tab on the left side, choose "Online address book" under "View". Then click "new contact" in the pop-up session and fill in details of that contact.

4) Then double click the mobile phone number of a contact and a small window will pop up where you can input 55 Chinese characters at most one time, then click "send", as easy as ABC.

5) You can always check the balance of your reward points in your "personal detaills" by clicking "setting" in menu.

Here is a kind reminder- Do remember to double check if the reward points are in accordance with the value of service you booked. As I found they rewarded me with only 1888 (2000 points short) points yesterday when I booked the service valued 3888 points. But my colleague corrected the points for me straight away when I complained.

I successfully sent two short messeges to my friends as a test. And when they replied to me thru mobile, a SOQ messege will pop up with their reply inside. Very Kewl ~~~~

So all in all, just with a Sim card registered with Zhong Guo Yi Dong, and book a service, you can send short messeges to your family and friends whose Sim cards are registered with Zhong Guo Yi Dong (What a pity that they haven't opened the service with Lian Tong users at present) when you like.

[ Last edited by maribel on 2005-8-16 at 10:03 PM ]
Advertisement
Advertisement

退役斑竹

发表于 2005-8-5 12:50 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 baolqun 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 baolqun 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
加分加分

发表于 2005-8-5 12:52 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 香香 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 香香 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
嗯,不错,就是没有中国移动的SIM卡

发表于 2005-8-5 12:54 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 maribel 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 maribel 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
乡下女人  在 2005-8-5 12:52 发表:

嗯,不错,就是没有中国移动的SIM卡

I also asked my mom to cancel my number with Yi Dong when I left China. But new immigrants can bring their Sim card here and enjoy the cheap service.

发表于 2005-8-5 12:55 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 homeandaway 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 homeandaway 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Quite a good service. However what if they gave me less point than corresponding point? Ask your colleague?:)

发表于 2005-8-5 13:02 |显示全部楼层
homeandaway  在 2005-8-5 12:55 发表:

Quite a good service. However what if they gave me less point than corresponding point? Ask your colleague?:)

Yea, my colleague is only a MSN msg away. I'll torture him if he doesn't help straight away.
Advertisement
Advertisement

退役斑竹

发表于 2005-8-5 13:40 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 老杏 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 老杏 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
怎么看也象广告啊

发表于 2005-8-16 22:07 |显示全部楼层
快晕死了。刚才试着把这个POST设为BLOG,竟然算做一次UPDATE,浮了上来。

退役斑竹

发表于 2005-8-16 23:16 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 horseanddragon 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 horseanddragon 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
浮就浮了
但这也往blog里面丢,动机不纯哈 ^_^

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部