新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 扫大街-老片片 (2010-2-4) MINIBOAT · 航航小厨房(11)【喜欢小兔子以及不食兔肉者免进,切记切记。。。】 四川美食之我记忆中的那盘蘸水兔。。。 (2011-3-30) 航迹云
· 女汉子旧房翻新系列二:三个星期时间用了不到一万块翻新老破旧的可爱百年老屋(更新新厨房照片) (2020-7-25) 不是随便的虫虫 · 购房置业的十大须知 (2005-4-8)
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 997|回复: 2

El Chaten - Trekking four [复制链接]

发表于 2007-12-8 06:43 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 jeru 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 jeru 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
The target today is Pliegue Tombado, a 2490ms high mountian rise from Pacific ocean, which is 100 million years from now, while Fitze Roy is relatively much younger with only 18 millon years history. It's not a cloudy day in the morning and finally I can see the summit of Fitze Roy. Crossed the bridge and Heading to my way, although it's another 8 hours 23 miles bloody long way, with a pair of knee protection kit i have nothing to fear.

Yellow flowers everywhere

Went through the magical forest

Stayed at the first view point for a short pinic

Fossils can be seen on the rock.
I forgot the name of this sword like solo Mt agains, it's all surrounded by cloud

Is this where I'm going, dosent look good!!!

The view from left hand side.
This is steepy and endless, but with the spirit of 3 Reps, I'm full of energy again, my whole body was refreshed suddently with 8 Prouds & 8 Shames in mind.

Amazing view from right handside, I'm over these snowy Mts.

I don't feel too cold, I'm feeling all right, I even took a naked photo at this place.

One more closer shot without me, again, snowy Mt, glacier, lake all together.

My little snowman is fxxxing Cerro Solo from the very top of Pliegue Tombado, I'm so sorry! But however everyone like my sculpture very much, probably I have some sort of talent of Art.

The last dinner of the group, you guys can finally go home now, while i just get started, I'd like to thanks my parents first, and thanks for the help from Marcelo, we have no chance to see such a great view and suffered from so many days trekkings without you. It's a mixture feeling of pain and happiness. Last but not least, thanks for all the members in this team, I have the most wonderful experience in Argintina with your accompany.(Oscar Speaking)

评分

参与人数 1积分 +5 收起 理由
driveryao + 5 原创内容

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2007-12-8 07:29 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 driveryao 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 driveryao 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
牛人啊!  很潇洒, 加分

发表于 2007-12-9 07:58 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 ivy_cn 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 ivy_cn 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
相当潇洒~~~

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部