新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 梦里水乡(图文) (2008-9-22) 着我青衣永飘零 · 说说我的用欧舒丹,Kiehl's,碧欧泉和其他吧 (2008-9-9) luftluft
· 【全家吃饱饱,只要十五刀】 麻婆豆腐 泡椒凤爪 响油生菜 水蒸蛋 南瓜饼 附做法 (2018-5-12) ayeeda · 爱情和现实的较量 - 《爱是一颗幸福的子弹〉 (2008-1-29) 月亮
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1263|回复: 4

[会计] Help needed, redundancy provision question? [复制链接]

发表于 2013-8-28 12:05 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 wyllyw 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 wyllyw 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Sorry for not be able to type Chinese here.

I am going to ask some accounting questions if you don’t mind.

One of my mates got redundant recently, but still be requested to keep working in his company for another 2 months.

Now his company want to put his last 2 months salary into his 'redundancy provisions', is that legal?

Is there any accounting standards/policy that he can look into?

Thanks everyone!

评分

参与人数 1积分 +4 收起 理由
Christy_BJ + 4

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2013-8-28 12:07 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 coin_king 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 coin_king 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
That's good, as he can pay less tax

发表于 2013-8-28 12:31 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 gemmang 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 gemmang 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
if the company allow it. its actually better off for your mate as the genuine redundant  package has tax free component and the amount is based on year of services.  

发表于 2013-8-28 12:34 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 niuren 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 niuren 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
求之不得 啊,少缴不少税

发表于 2013-8-28 13:01 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 vivien75 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 vivien75 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Please see my post as the link before. If your friend is redundant, he should be paid all those entitlement according to the law on the top of the two months wages

https://www.oursteps.com.au/bbs/f ... read&tid=577407
Vivien7541

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部