精华好帖回顾

· 李娜. (2011-12-27) 坏果子 · 参加活动-坐着公车去看房 (2014-3-18) daniello
· 迟交的作业---台湾行 (2007-12-20) vega · 墨尔本的川菜故事 (2008-10-19) cl2007
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 847|回复: 0

Guardian Angel by Robert Muchamore [复制链接]

发表于 2012-10-1 13:20 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 merry43 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 merry43 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
My mum made me do this review.

'Guardian Angel' is the second book in the second Cherub series by Robert Muchamore and follows on from the first book, 'People's Republic'. This series is action and adventure and is most suited to teenages.

The main character of Guardian Angel is Ryan Sharma, the same as People's Republic. Ryan is part of an organisation called Cherub which is a spy organisation, except the spies are children. Ryan continues on his first proper mission which he starts in the first book. His task was to befriend Ethan, the son of a woman who is part of a dangerous gang. Ryan's plan to become friends with him go wrong and Ethan is moved to another country after his house is attacked and his mother is killed.

In Guardian Angel, the book continues right where the first left off. Ryan stays in contact with Ethan through electronic means and all this is monitored. Ethan is being transfered to a boarding school, but he is kidnapped and taken somewhere else by his uncle, who Ethan suspects was behind the killing of his mother. Ethan finds out his unlce's plans of taking control of the gang by taking all of its funds. Later, Ethan escapes and tries to get the money back, he gets back some of it but not before the CIA gets most of it, practically shutting down the gang. The mission is still not over as now they have to stop the gang splitting into multiple gangs, which is even worse than one gang. This is continued in the next book, Black Friday.

I like this book and the series because there is action, adventure and it is exciting.

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部