精华好帖回顾

· 快递2 (2009-9-23) nzwhappy · 良辰美景 -和朋友在一起的复活节--Berry小镇 (2005-4-4) 熏肉大饼
· ufo看一方芸芸众生----照片背后的故事 (2006-3-19) ufo · 养金鱼 (2007-3-14) coldair
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1394|回复: 14

Fun Parks [复制链接]

发表于 2012-9-30 22:29 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 TotallyAwesome 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 TotallyAwesome 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Wilson Park is an amazing park filled with the best swings and rides. There is basically everything in this park, slides, swings, a water place that is just as good as SeaWorld and many more. I also recommend having a good barbeque there. The stove is always kept clean so you don't have to worry about personal hygiene. The river is wonderful to look at. I think I could go there every day for a fortnight and not get bored by any of the equipment in the park.

The highlights of Wilson Park is the treehouse, the flying fox, the water place and the barbeque stoves. I really enjoyed my time at Wilson Park with my friends and I wish I could go there more often. The problem was that it was already sunset, but I went home feeling very satisfied.

It was obvious how much effort the Council put into this park. There was so much to play with, yet everything is really safe and I haven't seen or heard of any accidents that has happened in the park. There are always things to hold on so it is almost impossible to have an accident if you are really careful.

There are also many roads around the park for scooters and skateboards to ride around. The tracks are very smooth so if you are learning something new, let's just say a bicycle, it is easily controlled. It is also very ordered and if you are very sensible, you won't crash into other people.

I would really recommend anyone who is interested in planning a party to at least consider the thought of going to Wilson Park. It is beautiful, very fun and most of all, safe. Going to Wilson Park will definitely put a big smile on your face.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
michelleyl + 3 感谢分享

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-9-30 23:24 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 mj3g3g 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 mj3g3g 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
哪里的?

发表于 2012-9-30 23:30 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 maybao1231 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 maybao1231 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
哪里啊?

发表于 2012-10-1 10:08 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 TotallyAwesome 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 TotallyAwesome 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Armory Wharf Cafe, Jamieson Street, Newington, New South Wales
Also, search Armory Wharf Cafe in Google Maps. It will show the park, next to the Cafe.

发表于 2012-10-1 14:10 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 蝴蝶飞 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 蝴蝶飞 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整

发表于 2012-10-2 16:33 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 pinkscooter 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 pinkscooter 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
The only downside is not much shade for the kids, also the toilet facility is not well maintained.
Advertisement
Advertisement
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2012-10-2 17:07 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 linkspeed 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 linkspeed 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
有treehouse? 新的盖好了?

发表于 2012-10-2 17:09 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 heidichen 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 heidichen 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
有网站吗?

发表于 2012-10-2 17:36 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 michelleyl 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 michelleyl 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
这个公园上周刚去过,和我去年去时已经有很大的改变,设施增加了,而且在湖边,风景很好,强烈推荐!

发表于 2012-10-3 17:16 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 bainite 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 bainite 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
http://www.sydneyolympicpark.com ... land_riverside_park

Tree house盖好一阵子了,适合3岁以上的孩子,太小上不去大台阶

发表于 2012-10-4 22:22 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 aprilpoon 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 aprilpoon 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
这个Blaxland riverside park啊,车位严重不够。我们long weekend周日去,等parking的车排了大长龙,看形势不对,我们决定不玩了,走。结果,花了一个小时才从河边的停车场出到Holker St,500米的路。以前普通的周末也去过,也是超级难找停车位的
只要你在
便是网球最美的时代
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-10-5 06:51 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 nali 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 nali 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
最好10点或10点半前到,还可能有车位

发表于 2012-10-5 22:08 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 karenbj 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 karenbj 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
楼主说的不是叫Wilson Park吗?和楼上给的连接Blaxland Riverside Park是说的同一个park吗?我去过blaxland这个,没注意过有tree house.

发表于 2012-10-6 03:20 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 tigernz 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 tigernz 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
thanks

发表于 2012-10-6 10:37 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 eric_gao 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 eric_gao 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我们经常去那,玩得设施很多,孩子很喜欢在那玩。就是中东人太多了,呵呵。

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部