新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 那年移民之初的小贩梦 (更新#21,#43,#55,#72,#98心路历程,#106梦醒时分) (2011-6-20) 薰依草 · 给漫漫澳洲考医路上网友共勉.(得到消息,姐姐OET考试过了,雅思也过了) (2008-11-14) chinara
· 记英伦之秋旅 --- 伦敦至曼彻斯特 (2019-9-18) 你往何处去 · 心,像开满花的树.(完结篇,451#) (2012-2-23) 坏果子
Advertisement
Advertisement
楼主:floraz

英语版活动《我的英语日记\句》 [复制链接]

发表于 2016-5-20 20:37 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 linegar 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 linegar 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 linegar 于 2016-9-24 20:33 编辑

"Not a woman in the world knows it all."
Let's face it---it is hard to learn anything when you think you already know it all. None of us like to admit our ignorance, yet most of us will confess that we don't know everything.
Once you acknowledge ignorance, you empower yourself. You can now take responsibility to chart a course toward greater knowledge. It's a beautiful choice.
As strange as it sounds, we often expect ourselves to know before we have learned, which creats anxiety and tension. Why not join other women that have let it go and are not afraid or embarrassed to admit their ignorance? Once you do, you'll relax and be more open to learning.
I am willing to learn and expand my knowledge.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
bigcrow + 2 I am willing to learn

查看全部评分

Put all my soul into it, play the way I feel
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2016-5-21 20:21 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 linegar 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 linegar 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
In our pursuit of good health and shapeliness, most of us think immediately of dieting. If only we could eat less, we think, we'd soon be slim, happy and life would be problem-free.
It's true that dieting is one answer, though it can be the most agonizing and psychologically destructive, so why not think about it another way. Maybe it's not that we eat too much, but that we exercise too little. Most of us lead terribly sedentary lives; when we're not sitting at our office desks, we're sitting on a bus or a train or in a car or in front of the telly, and we very rarely go for a good brisk walk, let alone exert ourselves more vigorously.
Taking regular exercise can mean that you can eat decent, satisfying amounts, while not endangering your figure at all. Exercise, or better still sport - since sport is challenging, exciting and socially enjoyable too - can change your whole attitude to life. It can change a depressive, lethargic person into a happy, active one. It can change a flabby, clumsy person into a firm, perfectly controlled, and graceful one.
Exercise, so the doctors tell us, is a necessary antidote to stress, and it will help to keep your heart and lungs working well too.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
bigcrow + 2 Exercise,then enjoy all the good food.

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-5-22 20:22 |显示全部楼层
I loved 刘若英,she is sweet,bright and intelligent. l am happy that I am still able to be touched by her music.
Just close your eyes and enjoy wholeheartedly her beautiful singing .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HjVWGq1RMKg

Please allow me to settle as dust does
And bury my past in silence
Going through winds and rains I come from the sea
And bury myself in the deserts
Things conceiled gradually get clear
Thousands of words turn into silence
Love is a superstition with right time and right place
Oh, so you are here too
Ah, that man
Can only appear in my dreams?
Why have I used all my strength
Yet only attain half a lifetime memories ?
If not for your yearning eyes
If not for my redemptive mind
How could we meet in the sea of the crowd?
Oh, so you are here too

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
bigcrow + 2 感谢分享

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-5-25 20:41 |显示全部楼层
I strove with none,
For none was worth my strife.
Nature I loved and,
Next to Nature, Art;
I warm'd both hands before the fire of life;
It sinks,
And I am ready to depart.

我和谁都不争,
和谁争我都不屑;
我爱大自然,
其次就是艺术;
我双手烤着生命之火取暖;
火萎了,
我也准备走了。

英国诗人兰德《生与死》
杨绛译

Grieving over the loss of 杨绛

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
bigcrow + 3 感谢分享

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-5-27 20:45 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 linegar 于 2016-5-27 21:08 编辑

Needless to say, this is an excellent forum, having hospitable hosts,and enthusiastic participants. we learn idioms and expressions here, and we share experiences here as well.
I had some spare time last week, spent more time on this forum, wrote a few more posts than usual, .of course I had lots of fun, but at same time I feel my English sense was flying away. So I was thinking, why couldn’t we speak(type) English here? We do make mistakes, so what, that’s why we come here, isn’t it?
Maybe we can have English threads and Chinese threads.
just let people choose which ones they want to go to. Like in every forum, there are boring topics and exciting topics, forum-goers just decide themselves which topic/thread they want to participate in the discussion of.

some thoughts

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
bigcrow + 3 agree. hope your English sense flying to

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-5-28 20:45 |显示全部楼层
Joy in living comes from having fine emotions, trusting them, giving them the freedom of a bird in the open. Joy in living can never be assumed as a pose, or put on from the outside as a mask. People who have this joy do not need to talk about it;
they radiate it. They just live out their joy and let it splash its sunlight and glow into other lives as naturally as bird sings.
We can never get it by working for it directly. It comes, like happiness, to those who are aiming at something higher.
It is a byproduct of great, simple living. The joy of living comes from what we put into living, not from what we seek to get from it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SN7ZDnkzsic

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CI9-9ZzYJEI
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2016-5-29 20:33 |显示全部楼层
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GZk4hT7ncv0

Miracle, that truly is! There is nothing on earth that is more miraculous than the birth of a life,
from the inception to its being born. we were winner so we met here.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +4 收起 理由
bigcrow + 4 你太有才了

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-5-31 20:37 |显示全部楼层
WILLIAM BLAKE
      Infant Sorrow
My mother groan’d, my father wept,
Into the dangerous world I leapt;
Helpless, naked, piping loud,
Like a fiend hid in a cloud.
Struggling in my father’s hands,
Striving against my swaddling-bands,
Bound and weary, I thought best
To sulk upon my mother’s breast.

威廉·布莱克
    婴儿窘
呻吟的是我妈,流泪的是我爸,
我一跃而入这危险的世界;
弱小无助,赤身裸体,声音响亮,
如同藏身云天之上的魔王。
我在爸的手中挣扎不休,
还与捆绑我的襁褓搏斗,
身受束缚,我又累又疲,
最后在吃奶时大生闷气。

I wish tomorrow is a happy children's day and we never lose the innocence of childhood in our hearts

评分

参与人数 2积分 +5 收起 理由
小小白虎 + 1 地球太危险啦!快回火星吧!
bigcrow + 4 be happy in the dangerous world

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-6-3 20:24 |显示全部楼层
Sleep is as important to human health as food and water. Sleep requirements differ from one to another, depending on age, physical activity levels, general health status and other individual factors. In general, children and teenagers need about nine to ten hours of sleep per night, and adults need about eight hours. However.Lack of essential amount of sleep even in a period of time is termed sleep deprivation. Sleep deprivation is a result of life style, physical and metal disorder, and consequently affects people’s health and normal life.
Sleep deprivation is often a direct result of lifestyle choices. Drinking caffeine before bedtime will artificially create energy and keep people awake. Overuse of alcohol may lead to poor quality of sleep though certain amount of alcohol is helpful for sleeping.  Staying up late to socialize or entertain such as chatting online or through phone, hanging in bars, watching television or reading good books may excite certain brain areas, and therefore causes sleep disorder including difficult being asleep and less deep sleep.  International airline attendants or frequent travelers tend to have irregular sleeping patterns because their biological clock has to switch from one time zone to another. People on these occupations find it almost impossible to make up sleep loss during daylight hours. Parents always suffer inadequate sleep when their young children wake up at nights for feeding or comfort. Students sacrifice required sleep to prepare their exams or papers, which will negatively influence their health.

To be continued

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
bigcrow + 2 Hypnotist or Hypnotherapist?

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-6-4 20:39 |显示全部楼层
Physical discomfort plays critical roles in sleep deprivation. People with colds and stuffy nose are usually not able to breathe smoothly. As a result, heavy breathing, snoring and frequent waking directly fragment sleep. Headache and migraine are also reasons for the prevalence of sleep deprivation, especially among women, though not always vice versa. Sleep does not always relieve fatigue. Sometimes extreme exhaustion in association with sore arms and legs triggers sleep disorder.
There is a close relationship between mind disorder and sleep deprivation. Instead of relaxing mentally and physically, lying in bed worrying robs and disturbs sleep. The more stress and anxiety one experiences, the more one worries, the more depressed one becomes, the less likely he/she will sleep well. Sleep deprivation is also a result of other emotional states such as fear, grief and loneliness. Moreover, sleep may be disrupted for a range of environmental reasons along with related mood swing, for example, because the bedroom is too hot or cold, or because neighbors are too noisy.
Sleep tight.

To be continued

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
bigcrow + 2 感谢分享

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-6-5 20:24 |显示全部楼层
Sleep deprivation is a serious disease and impairs human health in a huge range. The most common physical problems include aching muscles, blurred vision, dizziness, nausea, hand tremors, headache, weight loss or gain. Sleep deprivation weakens the immune system leaving people more vulnerable to other diseases and disorders such as common cold, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and even cancer. Sleep deprivation adversely affects brain function. For example, a study showed that the brain regions activated in rested subjects doing the arithmetic problems were not active in the sleep-deprived subjects. No other region of the brain became activated when subjects performed arithmetic when sleep-deprived. Subjects had fewer correct answers and omitted more responses when sleepy than when rested. Furthermore, sleep deprivation may be linked to more serious diseases, such as mental illnesses including psychosis, bipolar and even death. Psychologically, decreased mental activity, reduced alertness, impatience, irritability, memory loss, poor judgment, emotional highs and lows, and reduced work efficiency extensively occur to sleep-deprived individuals.  Studies have shown that people who get too little sleep may have higher levels of stress hormone. Therefore, they are easy to be stressed out, anxious and depressed. Sleepy people are less focused and concentrated, and this could not only lead to physical injuries like falls but also become lost on an unfamiliar street.
Sleep deprivation has become a problem in modern society where people always feel they have too little time for too much work. However, there is truly a two-way street between sleep deprivation and physical and mental health. To keep human body functions properly, sleeping is an effective way to restore energy rather than a waste of time.

Sleep tight.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
bigcrow + 2 ZZZ, zzz

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2016-6-6 20:20 |显示全部楼层
I usually take six or seven hours sleep to energize myself for next day, even though I know it’s not very good for my health. It’s hard for me to go to bed before certain time and always wake up early morning. Life seems unfair for me to have enough sleep to stay younger, but it gives me more time to read more in bed. I have read countless books and learned a lot in my bed time.
Good sleep is a good way to keep us looking younger. It’s essential for good health, mental and emotional functioning and safety, especially for women to stay younger. Hope people in here always have quality night sleep, for your health, and for your family.
I love sleep. One of the most happiest time for me is to lying on bed thinking nothing. Just relax

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dqONk48l5vY

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
bigcrow + 2 thinking nothing,很高境界了。

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-6-7 20:21 |显示全部楼层
THE THORN BIRDS
By Colleen McCullough

Long Ago, there was a bird to sing just once in its life.
From the moment it left its nest, it searched for a thorn tree.
It never rested until it found one.
Then it began to sing more sweetly
than any other creature on the face of the earth.
And singing, it impaled its breast on the longest, sharpest thorn.
But as it was dying, it rose above its own agony
to out-sing the lark and the nightingale.
The thorn bird pays its life for that one song
and the whole world stills to listen
and God, in His heaven smiles.
As its best was bought only at the cost of great pain.
Driven to the thorn, with no knowledge of the dying to come.
But when we press the thorn to our breast,
We know........
We understand.....
And still......we do it.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
bigcrow + 2 义无反顾?

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-6-10 21:22 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 linegar 于 2016-9-24 20:34 编辑

Pride is a kind of emotion related to a strong respect for oneself and a thought that one is higher than others. Pride comes along with one’s personality and could also be built up through accomplishment and recognition.
Everybody possesses a certain level of pride mirrored generally by self-esteem and self-assurance. Healthy level of pride and dignity support one stand out of the others.
However, some people incline to abuse their pride blindly, which is manifested by ill-arrogance and super ego. Failures of controlling one’s pride and avoiding to abuse the privilege usually lead to unsuccessful relationships. One may lose valuable collaborators, beloved partners, diligent subordinates or good opportunities.
Lowering one's pride to a healthy level at certain situations should be wise and practical, and meanwhile offers one more opportunities and shows one’s respects for others.  If one is really charismatic, he/she will be like a magnetic field to attract many friends in stead of using his/her pride to conquer them or win their hearts, which is substantially working in the opposite way and enlarge the distance between hearts.
Pride is one of the elements to be charming. Treating friends like this would be highly appreciated: hiding the pride inside and behaving humbly because what one’s pride is really for is to build up the charisma and provide the inner strength---- nobleness and dignity.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
bigcrow + 2 thks for sharing your thoughts

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-6-11 20:26 |显示全部楼层
I usually hated this kind of designated topic. I love writing freely, without restriction of topics and styles.
We all have a mental picture of who we are, how we look, what we're good at, and what our weaknesses might be. The pride is all about how much we feel valued, loved, accepted, and thought well of by others — and how much we value, love, and accept ourselves. People with healthy pride are able to feel good about themselves, appreciate their own worth, and take pride in their abilities, skills, and accomplishments. People with low pride may feel as if no one will like them or accept them or that they can't do well in anything.
So the people I most respect are those:
与帝王将相散步,不卑不亢,指点江山文字
与乞丐市侩共餐,不嫌不弃,笑谈世态炎凉

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
bigcrow + 2 感谢分享这样的人

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-6-12 20:27 |显示全部楼层
Many were discussing the movie Thorn Birds online.grow sentimental when I think of the movie and the novel. This is a movie that brings vividness to the book, which is also among a few books i'd reread every couple years. The others are: Gone With the Wind, Dreams of the Red Chamber, The Proud Smiling Wonderer by Jin Yong. ... In the end, we are all thorn birds, Scarlett's and Melanies, the heros and heroines, striving to produce the best song for ourselves.
My readings are parallel to my life, without it I could hardly see through the fog and mist that seem to shroud the immediate sights before me. I need the readings to draw me away, even temporarily, from the dreadfully familiar daily routine, to stimulate my thinking in the words I put on paper, to speed me to completion and rid myself of the weariness that is choking me through this lengthy .

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
bigcrow + 2 感谢分享

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2016-6-17 20:28 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 linegar 于 2016-9-24 20:34 编辑

It’s said that Buddha’s ultimate goal is to help all the living beings cross to the other side. The metaphor is generally understood as crossing the endless river of suffering.
Not one single human being is free of suffering no matter how insignificant the suffering might be.  We suffer from various physical illness and emotional difficulties because we are mortal, complicated, fallible and fragile.  However, our wisdom and strength don’t come from denying these facts, but accepting and understanding them.
We cross all kinds of tangible and intangible rivers, or barriers, as we live our lives from day to day. An unexpected storm can take the wind out of our sails, but our journey has to continue……

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
bigcrow + 2 ... as well as our sufferings?

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-6-18 20:22 |显示全部楼层
While I am aging, I become more interested in stories about marriage, family, friends, even mystery rather than romantic stories. A while ago, I happened to borrow a novel "Sam's letters to Jennifer" written by James Patterson. Immediately, I fell in love with this novel and this author. Subsequently, I read his "Susanne's diary to Nicholas", a story about love between mother and son, lovers and couple. Susanne was a excellent doctor in Mass General Hosp. She suffered heart attack at age 35 due to long term hard and stressful work. When she went back to her hometown in a rural area and became a rural doctor, she started a new life with Matt, his husband. However, her heart was vulnerable almost all the time, during pregnancy, delivering Nicholas. She could not bear another fetus. Both Susanne and Nicholas tragically died when Susanne's heart could not work any more on their way to pick up Nicholas' pictures. So everybody has 5 balls -- health, work, friend, family and integrity. Work is a rubber ball. It can bounce back. Others are glass ball. They won't be intact once they are broken……Reading a couple chapters before going to bed is so enjoyable .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eyPEP1xCiBc

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
bigcrow + 2 感谢分享

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-6-19 20:38 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 linegar 于 2016-6-19 20:44 编辑

The weather was awful. It has been raining continuously for a whole day.The sky was awful dreary gray. In order to get rid of the depressed feeling. After a hot shower, I felt better. “Now, let’s see if there is any interesting post in facebook”  Ha, not bad. I found one good posts. One was about playing piano at age of 33, It was a very encouraging essay. The girl’s writing skills in English is excellent. Her essays showed she is smart and thoughtful. She started her piano lessons at age of 33. I bet a lot of girls in China would be freaked out because they would think they are too old to learn new skills and would like to sacrifice themselves for their family at their 30s. It is understandable to spend much time on their family issues. However, I will never agree that middle 30s means old and no chance to learn. Whenever people stop learning, they would lose their charming and attraction. Pursuing new things is human nature. Nobody likes facing the same you day and night, year by year. One would argue that even if I learn something new, I probably would not have any chance to use it effectively. Well, people can not use every piece of knowledge in their work. However, people will definetly benefit from what they learn. Even being a full-time house wife, better education is still helpful. Never thinking that handling a family is an easy thing to do. On the conturary, it may be the hardest and the most complicated thing in the world. Well-educated females would be good assistances to their husbands, good teachers and guardian to their kids, good audiences and supporters to their friends. Their knowledge would not be wasted. On one hand, the husbands, kids and friends would appreciate them. On the other hand, they would enjoy refreshing and re-energizing themselves. People need to try different things to see how far they can go, how much potential has not been fully developed. So never late to learn and never late to try. For me, I am not good at writing at all, especially in English. Writing was always a headache for me. However, I am trying now. Sometimes I did want to quit. Sometimes I did feel frustrated .Then I would tell myself to keep trying as long as I could feel my improvement. No pains no gains.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
bigcrow + 2 你太有才了i won't let you quit

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-6-20 20:42 |显示全部楼层
Reply to bigcrow and friends(who stopping by)
Thanks for stopping by and commenting my essay.
I love haing friends, sharing with friends, supporting mutually to each other. Same to you, right? welcome abroad
I am here to thank everybody who has been supporting me sincerely.It was you who encouraged and inspired me to keep writing. It was you who colored my routine life. I have been so lucky to have you friends being around. I could not have survived in 足迹 without your support.  I could not have explored myself deeply without your inspiration. Every piece of comments warmed my heart. Every piece of messages brightened my days.  I am grateful to all enjoyable music,beautiful pictures and touching words you shared.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
bigcrow + 2 thank you very much for your reply

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-6-24 20:48 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 linegar 于 2016-6-25 20:16 编辑

Having witnessed the Brexit vote I am grateful for the fact I live in Australia .
The UK has voted to leave the European Union, shocking the world and revealing a divided country.
Stock market will bloody rain fishy wind(血雨腥风),wind rain float shake (风雨飘摇).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Hat1Hc9SNwE

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
bigcrow + 2 最后一句百度无果求解释

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2016-6-25 20:22 |显示全部楼层
Women, specially those smart one, they are destined to be a winner, because they never make those kind of mistakes. They know exactly what they want in very early age and the most important thing is women know how to break down their goal into steps, and as soon as they walk first step toward their goal, they never stop until the goal is reached.
Especially in the stock market

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
bigcrow + 2 你太有钱途了

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-6-26 20:40 |显示全部楼层
Today's lunch menu:
1)Stir-fried Noddles with Sliced Baby Green Squashes and Minced Scallions
2)Sauteed Spinach in Garlic Infused Olive Oil
3)Stir-fried Shredded Pork and Lotus Roots in Spicy Teriyaki Sauce
4)Grilled Corn
Corn is my favorite food. Whether it's grilled, boiled on the cob, or fresh off the cob, it always makes my mouth water. The grilled Corn is my love, the tastiest and simplest delicacy in the world. You can not get better corn than this. But I heard some people with corn allergies had to avoid any corn food products. No corn, no fructose corn syrup, and no food that contain corn derivatives. Oh, this is an extremely difficult challenge for their mouths

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
bigcrow + 2 看着象初一十五的食物

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-7-1 21:17 |显示全部楼层
The first half of 2016 have been gone? But I feel the year has only just begun
I finished the novel "The girl who played with fire", one of the best international bestselling trilogy written by Stieg Larsson. I started with the 2nd book since I didn't get any chance to loan the first one. But it don't bother me to figure out the storyline and enjoyed it though I don't usually read crime novels like this. I could not put it down until I finished it. I don't think I have energy and time to write a review or summary for I have to force myself to focus on my work and other essential readings. It would be a torture as two other books in this series have already on my desk.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
bigcrow + 2 you r always full of energy

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-7-2 20:42 |显示全部楼层
The chess-board is the world:the pieces are the phenomena of the universe; the rules of the game are what we call the laws of nature. The player on the other side is hidden from us. We know that his play is always fair, just and patient. But also we know, to our cost, that he never overlooks a mistake, or makes the smallest allowance for ignorance.
By Thomas Henry Huxley

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
bigcrow + 2 经常听小朋友说it is unfair

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-7-3 20:47 |显示全部楼层
We are voting for someone who has the capability to understand the economic issues we are facing today .
A narrow win, a dead heat that results in a hung Parliament, or the least likely outcome of a loss  and everything suddenly becomes much, much more difficult……

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
bigcrow + 2

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2016-7-8 21:17 |显示全部楼层
The English Patient
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tK49SBXBK_U

It is a good movie, which introduced me the handsome guy Ralph Fieness. and I watched his another movie "schindler's list ".
When I first watched the movie, I thought it was only a simple love affair. Not until I read the novel last year, did I change my mind. The novel deepened my thoughts about this story. However, the novel, to be honest, was a little bit difficult for me. Sometimes love affairs are much more touching and deserve to be remembered.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
bigcrow + 2 唉,都没看过。

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-7-9 21:30 |显示全部楼层

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
bigcrow + 2 wait for your a review or summary

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-7-10 20:30 |显示全部楼层
To try to really understand myself and the environment in which i work and live, and then obtain the solution and power to go into the right direction, tonight after everything is done, I am going to sit down and do a self reflection.
The question I will ask myself: Why am I feeling stressful? Am I overwhelmed with workload?
What are my expectations? Are the expectations set too high?
Life is long, there is time to kill today   Life is hard, most of time.

self-reflection

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
bigcrow + 2 志存高远,吾日三省吾身。

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-7-15 21:15 |显示全部楼层
Terrible and tragic news from Nice today - all thoughts and prayers with those affected, and the people of France.
It's heartbreaking,We need Peace,We need Peace,We need Peace……

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
bigcrow + 2 may they rest in peace

查看全部评分

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部