新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 【记忆的碎片】光影记录。2008,我这样走过。 (2009-1-27) 小狐仙 · 分享我的湿疹斗争经验和知识(1月17日更新推荐湿疹宝宝用防热stroller照片) (2011-10-29) 想念天空
· 投资房 (2007-11-4) 吃喝拉撒睡 · 老朱进军面食之 - 葱油饼 & 芝麻饼 (2008-11-16) patrickzhu
Advertisement
Advertisement
楼主:floraz

英语版活动《我的英语日记\句》 [复制链接]

发表于 2012-2-15 15:51 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 似水华年 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 似水华年 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Many health funds believe this could be a challenge as well as an opportunity if they play well.
Does that mean they can control  the cost of the medical inspection?
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-2-15 22:34 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 黑芝麻狐儿 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 黑芝麻狐儿 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 似水华年 于 2012-2-15 16:51 发表
Many health funds believe this could be a challenge as well as an opportunity if they play well.
Does that mean they can control  the cost of the medical inspection?

No...... they would never be able to control of the costs of medical treatments. But rebate scheme will provide an opportunity for the funds to absorb members who may drop out of other funds due to rebate cut. Each health fund will have to introduce necessary modifications to their existing products or, they may have to offer new types of cover so as to better accommodate their members' requirements under this new scenario......but so far...no one knows for sure.....

评分

参与人数 1积分 +5 收起 理由
floraz + 5 感谢分享

查看全部评分

Cozi的麻麻、Yuki的婆婆

发表于 2012-2-15 22:40 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 黑芝麻狐儿 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 黑芝麻狐儿 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 floraz 于 2012-2-15 23:22 发表

I rarely had the opportunity to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and relish the peace and freedom. Therefore I decided screen out any interferrence and turned my phone on silence.
Abou ...

yes...sorry to say this....but especially when you have some one really loud at home~~~

Sincerely, I would like to offer free accommodation for this young lady and I'm sure she would enjoy staying by her hubby's side.

P.S. I meant to be supportive here.....

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
floraz + 2 Like your signature!

查看全部评分

Cozi的麻麻、Yuki的婆婆

退役斑竹

发表于 2012-2-15 22:43 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 floraz 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 floraz 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 黑芝麻狐儿 于 2012-2-15 23:40 发表

yes...sorry to say this....but especially when you have some one really loud at home~~~

Sincerely, I would like to offer free accommodation for this young lady and I'm sure she would enjoy staying  ...

Darling, we are trying to compose a story here.....
我若不坚强,谁替我坚强

退役斑竹

发表于 2012-2-15 22:46 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 floraz 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 floraz 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 黑芝麻狐儿 于 2012-2-15 23:34 发表

No...... they would never be able to control of the costs of medical treatments. But rebate scheme will provide an opportunity for the funds to absorb members who may drop out of other funds due to  ...

Which means this could lead to sort of competition in the insurance market?
我若不坚强,谁替我坚强

发表于 2012-2-15 22:56 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 floraz 于 2012-2-15 23:46 发表

Which means this could lead to sort of competition in the insurance market?

I would assume so~~~~~~intensified competition to be precise!
Cozi的麻麻、Yuki的婆婆
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-2-15 23:36 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 似水华年 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 似水华年 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 黑芝麻狐儿 于 2012-2-15 23:34 发表

No...... they would never be able to control of the costs of medical treatments. But rebate scheme will provide an opportunity for the funds to absorb members who may drop out of other funds due to  ...

anyway,it’s really not a good news,since it makes saving becomes a more difficult thing.The government uses the money from rich men to help the poor guys.
可以评分拉

发表于 2012-2-16 09:57 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kinezox 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kinezox 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 似水华年 于 2012-2-16 00:36 发表

anyway,it’s really not a good news,since it makes saving becomes a more difficult thing.The government uses the money from rich men to help the poor guys.

come on, you made the goverment sounds like robin hood...

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
floraz + 2 Hehe

查看全部评分

咎莫憯于欲利。
人之迷也,其日故以久矣

发表于 2012-2-16 12:17 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 kinezox 于 2012-2-16 10:57 发表

come on, you made the goverment sounds like robin hood...

but as a matter of fact, they just had a significant pay rise last month!..............
Cozi的麻麻、Yuki的婆婆

发表于 2012-2-16 15:09 |显示全部楼层

sth about love

此文章由 ayeeda 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 ayeeda 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn't, nothing can make him stay.

发表于 2012-2-16 19:55 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 ayeeda 于 2012-2-16 16:09 发表
If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn't, nothing can make him stay.

If a woman loves a man, nothing can keep her away; if she doesn't, nothing can make her stay.....
Cozi的麻麻、Yuki的婆婆
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-2-17 14:55 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kinezox 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kinezox 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
upstairs
that's too ideal,
life never be so clear cut...

发表于 2012-2-17 21:32 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 黑芝麻狐儿 于 2012-2-16 20:55 发表

If a woman loves a man, nothing can keep her away; if she doesn't, nothing can make her stay.....

Shakespeare said, "Journeys end in lovers meeting."

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
floraz + 2 Hehe

查看全部评分

可以评分拉

发表于 2012-2-20 01:46 |显示全部楼层
something I imagine today——-
If I could take you away
Pretend I was queen
What would you say?
Would you think I'm unreal?
Cause everybody's got their way I should feel
Everybody's talking how I can't be your love
But I want to be your love
Want to be your love, for real
and the reality today——
there are 3 night clubs around the hotel I stay now~~every night  the singers have a wonderful time~~I need to wait until 12 then go to sleep~~~ cause I am very  afraid that after  I fell asleep , the uncles
in the upstairs would begin to sing the song“Tian Lu”,,,

评分