新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 我家宝宝的辅食日记(菜谱)--(1月19号更新) (2009-1-4) little_bw · Mau (2008-11-12) lyn
· 熊猫做面包--初试汤种北海道吐司,2款法棍 (2015-1-22) 小白的熊猫 · 电影版《Sex and the City》-- 女人至上 (2008-6-16) 月亮
Advertisement
Advertisement
楼主:floraz

英语版活动《我的英语日记\句》 [复制链接]

2007 年度奖章获得者 参与宝库编辑功臣 飞天奖章

发表于 2012-2-1 22:26 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 astina 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 astina 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
yep
Advertisement
Advertisement

退役斑竹

发表于 2012-2-1 22:26 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 floraz 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 floraz 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 Momotaba 于 2012-2-1 22:11 发表

I am just a bit curious as I have seen you made a few comments here about other people's kids.So  I guess you could be a parent as well. Anyway thanks for your answer.

I like kids but haven't got my own yet :p
我若不坚强,谁替我坚强

发表于 2012-2-1 23:40 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Momotaba 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Momotaba 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 floraz 于 2012-2-1 22:26 发表

I like kids but haven't got my own yet :p

I see I see.

发表于 2012-2-2 02:19 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 似水华年 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 似水华年 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Once you have a child at home,your job better be really good to go back.
Your job needs to be challenging.It's needed to be rewarding.
You need to feel like you're making a differece.
You should have kept your foot on the gas pedal.
Don't leave before you leave.
Some opinions from Sheryl Sandberg --FACEBOOK CEO
focus on giving advices to women who stay in the workforce

评分

参与人数 2积分 +8 收起 理由
洋八路 + 2 i didn't get what this CEO babbled abou
floraz + 6 感谢分享

查看全部评分

可以评分拉

发表于 2012-2-2 02:23 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 野地百合 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 野地百合 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
It's already the 2nd of Feb! Thinking have to get up in the morning to work is so painful - wish I could sleep in and enjoy oursteps the rest of the day. Anyway, have a nice day everyone - it'll be a wet one for sydneysiders. Good night

评分

参与人数 1积分 +4 收起 理由
floraz + 4 感谢分享

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-2-2 08:23 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kinezox 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kinezox 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
So what's the topic today?
don't just sit there and complain about the wheather...

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
floraz + 2 Weather's good here today~

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-2-2 08:26 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Momotaba 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Momotaba 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Good morning to you all! It is going to be a beautiful day today in Melbourne. It will be 27 degrees today and sunny. What else can you ask?

I don't know about your guys but me personally if the weather is good that will have a big impact on me and I will be happy.
What else is going to happen today? Today is pay day for me so that is going to be good, isn't it?
And also today is the second last day of the week. Looking foward to the weekend! What is your plan for the weekend? I will catch up with some friends on Sunday. It will be good.

Anyway, to everyone out there, have a great day all! I know I will.

BTW, I am just wondering will anyone take a day off in Melbourne because of the good weather? Anyone? Whatever you do enjoy!

评分

参与人数 1积分 +6 收起 理由
floraz + 6 感谢分享

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-2-2 08:39 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kinezox 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kinezox 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
the wheather only effect to a person that feels that way...
' Why does the sun go on shining Why does the sea rush to shore Don't they know it's the end of the world...'
compare to
'I'm singin' in the rain Just singin' in the rain What a glorious feelin' I'm happy again...'
see different mind set have the total diffrent effect...

评分

参与人数 2积分 +9 收起 理由
floraz + 5 感谢分享
crunchy + 4 你太有才了

查看全部评分

咎莫憯于欲利。
人之迷也,其日故以久矣

发表于 2012-2-2 08:51 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 kinezox 于 2012-2-2 08:39 发表
the wheather only effect to a person that feels that way...
' Why does the sun go on shining Why does the sea rush to shore Don't they know it's the end of the world...'
compare to
'I'm singin' in th ...

I have to say I fool le you! Well said!
头像被屏蔽

禁止访问

发表于 2012-2-2 09:02 |显示全部楼层

回复 kinezox 68# 帖子

此文章由 crunchy 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 crunchy 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Whether doesn't affect me that much but it does to my husband. He tends to complain about bad whether especially in winter...saying its depressing. I think Australians are spoiled with good whether...
I came from beijing region where the whether only make u feel confortable  about 10days out of the whole year, rest are: sand storm, steamy hot summer and freezing cold winter, either pouring rain or desert dry air~
compare with that, I think the winter here, about 10 degree temp, drizzle rain, a bit overcast is quite pleasant.

评分

参与人数 3积分 +9 收起 理由
peixas + 2 I'm from Beijing too. It's not that ba .
floraz + 5 感谢分享
kinezox + 2 for a sunshine and rainny day

查看全部评分

签名被屏蔽

发表于 2012-2-2 09:24 |显示全部楼层
I must say I 'm quite blunt on wheather,
or It may interpret as I 'm cold blooded...
well, apart of the hay-fever...
never had that problem in China.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-2-2 09:42 |显示全部楼层

just kidding

此文章由 palaogong 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 palaogong 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 floraz 于 2012-2-1 17:00 发表

Why 40 years?:o

maybe grandkids will be the new apple of your eyes and will find be a good grandma is another harder task

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
floraz + 2 It's possible

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-2-2 09:46 |显示全部楼层

my english is just so so

此文章由 palaogong 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 palaogong 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
if anyone could let me know the mistakes in my sentences, i will really appriciate it.

发表于 2012-2-2 10:02 |显示全部楼层
it's rainning in sydney, a perfect wheather to make a spit roast (under cover of couse0
or simplely , make a little pit with charcoal fire, and BBBBBBBBQ lamb skewer...