新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 下周就要到某政府部门全职上班了---经验分享 (2007-10-31) 飞儿 · 就我的理解说一下什么房子可以买,什么房子不要买 (2012-10-19) tld128
· 那些决定性的瞬间--- 纪念我的2000-2010 (2014-7-2) 辣椒咖啡 · ++++欧洲申根签证宝典(41楼最重要的注意事项)+++++ (2013-4-4) 小兔白又白
Advertisement
Advertisement
楼主:floraz

英语版活动《我的英语日记\句》 [复制链接]

发表于 2016-3-31 19:23 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 linegar 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 linegar 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
My auntie passed away yesterday. Words seem so useless at a time like this.
Auntie was a kind and beautiful person .whose memory will be cherished .

评分

参与人数 1积分 +1 收起 理由
bigcrow + 1 RIP

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2016-4-1 19:16 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 linegar 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 linegar 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Celtic Woman Someday Lyrics —  It is enjoyable and touching. Just fit in my taste. I love the lyric, very imspiring. We need inspirition in our rotine life, which will bring us some new feelings and experiences, even if it is only a song.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ2DeUsspxY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rT0rhVhXnNA

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wiZJP_XLmrQ

评分

参与人数 1积分 +1 收起 理由
bigcrow + 1 感谢分享

查看全部评分

Put all my soul into it, play the way I feel

发表于 2016-4-2 19:22 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 linegar 于 2016-4-2 19:25 编辑

Keep a low profile in personal life, and high a profile at work
or Be aggressive in your pursuit, and keep low profile in everyday life

评分

参与人数 1积分 +1 收起 理由
bigcrow + 1 my boss once had it reversed.hahaha

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-4-3 20:29 |显示全部楼层
Tomorrow is Memorial Day in China.On the day I will especially remember with deep affection and respect my departed loved ones.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vEF4XihsBcI

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2oc8KzsPBME

评分

参与人数 1积分 +1 收起 理由
bigcrow + 1 only on this day you can most of relati

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-4-4 20:24 |显示全部楼层
Reading :Nap boosts brain power

评分

参与人数 1积分 +1 收起 理由
bigcrow + 1 你太有才了

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-4-5 20:15 |显示全部楼层
If you worry about losing your health because the busy life you have, you are not alone. A question which the urban people always ask themselves is how to balance their life, but so far, nobody can provide a clear answer that is suitable for everyone since each one of us has different situation.
Of course, there is nothing wrong for most people that work is the first priority, because it is a important way to show their value of society, and earn resources of living, but no matter how busy you are, for the purpose of having good health,  you have to find the way and time to do something else that can balance out your fast paced life , for example,  workout, reading, hobbies etc, to avoid getting health problems.
Health problem won't happen overnight, it is result of accumulation of bad life style, don't wait until you suddenly feel dizzy or lack of energy, because it prompts your health has gone bad already, and without a good health, anything you do is meaningless.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +1 收起 理由
bigcrow + 1 the best way is to keep you busy

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2016-4-6 20:08 |显示全部楼层
I donated 450ml blood yesterday. I felt a bit shameful since I haven't donated any blood since I came to this country.
Hope some day I can be brave enough to try bone marrow donation

评分

参与人数 1积分 +1 收起 理由
bigcrow + 1 hope my blood vessle has the hero's blo.

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-4-7 19:59 |显示全部楼层
Some people have the innate ability to bring out the best out of others while some people need others to bring the best out of them; the first category is fit to be the leader and the second the led -- and I am the LED

评分

参与人数 1积分 +1 收起 理由
bigcrow + 1 only one king in a country at a time.

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-4-8 20:48 |显示全部楼层
Everyone has the power to give, the best gift is to give yourself; everyone has the power to open to receiving. Giving and Receiving, is part of the life cycle; only with both, our world would become a complete universe

评分

参与人数 1积分 +1 收起 理由
bigcrow + 1 Giving and Receiving cycle

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-4-9 20:29 |显示全部楼层

There is very little difference in people.

But, that little difference
makes a big difference.
The little difference is attitude.
The big difference is whether
It is negative or positive!

---- Clement Stone

http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/46897.W_Clement_Stone

评分

参与人数 1积分 +1 收起 理由
bigcrow + 1 is attitude everything?

查看全部评分

发表于 2016-4-10 15:46 |显示全部楼层
Among the days in each week, Sunday afternoon has never been my favorite time, because what I can smell in air isn’t the pleasure but pressure and anxiety.
The main street used to be jammed with people suddenly is empty. Only few people you possible see on street are all in hurry doing things like last-minute grocery shopping, or picking up the clothes from dry-clean store. Even the topics people like to talk in restaurant are changed to work related too, so a place is supposed to be a dinning place, now is more like a boardroom.
People also usually don’t like to watch serious TV programs at Sunday night either, in case they may have nightmares during the night. Therefore, all of TV stations would rather provide some cheap, shallow but cheerful reality shows on TV that hopefully they can bring viewers some sort of good mood, so they can bravely face the brutal world next day.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list ... pe0&mode=NORMAL

评分

参与人数 1积分 +1 收起 理由
bigcrow + 1 not a good attitude to life

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2016-4-16 20:27 |显示全部楼层
When I was young,
I wish to grow up,
Grow up quick and fast,
So I could be away to the far, far land.
When I was young,
I was silent but unsettled,
Taken in all were said about me and to me,
Hoping to disappear and making them regret ther casual words.
When I was young,
I cannot bear if people told me I was just like my mom.
Now that I grow up,
I wish I were young,
Backing away,
Away to the age I am more accustomed to.
Now that I grow up,
I was quiet but settled,
Taken in all were said about me and to me,
Hoping to hold on to what I have missed and let go of what I have grasped by mistake.
Now that I grow up,
I wish I could grow old just like my mom,
Generous, wise, healthy and beautiful!

评分

参与人数 1积分 +1 收起 理由
bigcrow + 1 against my wish,too old now

查看全部评分