新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 也写写关于宝宝学说话及双语背景下的语言发展 (2009-9-25) Mylittlelover · snowball的一些照片 (2007-7-9) 短腿小鳄鱼
· 幸运的一天,走在路上都会捡到钱 (2005-6-30) NT · 秋季滋润美颜糖水 (2005-3-29) elin
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 5407|回复: 4

[个人所得税] 又问海外收入的情况 [复制链接]

发表于 2012-1-18 10:28 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 天下之大 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 天下之大 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我做一个freelance工作,老板,公司是美国注册的, 给我汇钱也是从美国的银行汇,我如果让他汇到新加坡的账户

这样是不是ATO没办法查到了?

第一次汇,从美国汇到了澳洲的银行,以后改汇去新加坡账户,是不是不会留下什么痕迹?

我给老板的invoice上面放了我的abn, 这放不放有关系吗,我的abn也没和银行户口联系起来
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-1-18 10:31 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 feihong 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 feihong 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
新加波不要报税吗?

发表于 2012-1-18 10:32 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 小日子 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 小日子 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
理论上讲是查不到的

发表于 2012-1-18 11:51 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Momotaba 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Momotaba 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 天下之大 于 2012-1-18 11:28 发表
我做一个freelance工作,老板,公司是美国注册的, 给我汇钱也是从美国的银行汇,我如果让他汇到新加坡的账户

这样是不是ATO没办法查到了?

第一次汇,从美国汇到了澳洲的银行,以后改汇去新加坡账户,是不是不会留下什么痕迹?

我给老板的invoice上面放了我的abn, 这放不放有关系吗,我的abn也没和银行户口联系起来

If you do carry on a business and you did not provide your ABN to your customers.

According to tax law in Austrlia, the payer needs to withhold 46.5% from your pay. This is called No ABN withholding unless you have valid reasons for them to not withhold from your pay. The payer has the obligation to remit this tax to ATO.

Here is the link about No ABN withholding on ATO website:

http://www.ato.gov.au/content/19178.htm

I have read that fact sheet it did not mention that just because the payer is a foreign entity then withholding will not apply.

So I assume this rule still applies. I could be wrong. Best bet you will need to ring ATO business hot line 132866 to confirm that.

As far as whether ATO can detect about this payment, I heard that ATO has connections with all major banks in Australia. It can detect the interest you earned in your bank account. But I am not sure whether it can detect any other payment in your bank account.

But my advice is that you need to be very careful. If ATO audits you, then you probably should be ready to explain your income and how you survive if you do not show the income you earned overseas.

发表于 2012-1-18 12:08 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 天下之大 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 天下之大 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 Momotaba 于 2012-1-18 12:51 发表

If you do carry on a business and you did not provide your ABN to your customers.

According to tax law in Austrlia, the payer needs to withhold 46.5% from your pay. This is called No ABN withholdi ...

ATO能看懂英语啊, 谢谢回复

美国老板肯定不管什么hold住46.5%,就是按小时给钱

我full time的收入是正常的,不会怀疑没收入

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部