新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 装修前后大对比 (2007-11-23) maribel · 罗宋汤 (2007-6-9) keke
· "正宗"的白吉馍夹腊汁肉,馍发面秘笈及过程 (2011-5-2) 飞跑的猪 · 盛宴——猫本·园艺展·2012 (123张高清大图) (2012-3-29) amon54
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 619|回复: 2

hands on with i'm' watch at its official launch at ces [复制链接]

发表于 2012-1-12 09:55 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 rayki 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 rayki 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
i'm watch 首款android电子表诞生.. 看来andriod要统一电视,数码,家电不是空话.. 三星也出了智能电视. 看来android这种趋势要一统江湖阿。。。  

The world’s first real Android powered smart watch is finally here! Today at CES, i’m watch was officially unveiled to the world, showcasing what a true smart watch should actually be like. We’ve seen what SONY and Motorola have come up with, but their devices don’t really do everything that we want an Android powered smart watch to do. The Motorola ACTV is a niche device intended to work independently of your smartphone as an exercise accessory while the SONY LiveView 2 is really only a Bluetooth enabled accessory which features some nice widgets which ties into your phone which don’t work without having an Android powered phone by your side.

The new i’m watch takes a different approach, offering a smart watch experience which integrated with Android and iOS devices via Bluetooth but also allows uses to load music and other applications directly onto the device without having to always rely on a smartphone at all times.  Specs on the i’m watch include a 1.54-inch 240 x 240 pixel (220ppi) curved capacitive display, 450 MHz ARM processor, 64 or 128 MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage and a 450 mAh battery.

Currently, the i’m watch is running on Android 1.6 and there are no plans (with the current models) to update the device. I spoke with one of the engineers who said that the decision to go with Android 1.6 was due to the watch’s original 64 MB memory limitation. They have since changes the hardware to include 128 MB of memory but found that the device was simply more stable on Android 1.6 than any of the newer versions of Android.

Battery life of the i’m watch is rated at 48 hours of standby time, but that number drops off to only 24 hours if you have Bluetooth enabled. The i’m watch team was brutally honest with me, saying that battery life is one of the main limitations of the device. Most people will be able to get through a full day with i’m watch, but the battery can be drained in as little as three hours if you leave the display on the entire time.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2012-1-12 10:00 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 larry0619 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 larry0619 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
apple会把nano加个表链的
头像被屏蔽

禁止发言

发表于 2012-1-12 10:03 |显示全部楼层

wot bout the battery life?

此文章由 iami 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 iami 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部