新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 我的第一次“自虐”体验 (2009-12-11) kimi · 俺当年写的童话 (2008-6-30) big_beast
· 2010年悉尼新年烟花 (35楼增加一组第一场烟花照片) (2010-1-1) sinkai · 美食接龙-木犀肉-CCTANG接招-木耳啊木耳! (2008-8-4) 旋木
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 19193|回复: 73

[外汇债券] 基金投资101 (2006年版) [复制链接]

退役斑竹 2007 年度奖章获得者 2008年度奖章获得者 特殊贡献奖章 参与宝库编辑功臣

发表于 2006-10-15 13:22 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 黑山老妖 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 黑山老妖 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本帖最后由 黑山老妖 于 2015-12-31 09:26 编辑

申明:我不是金融顾问,以下所有的东东都是我个人见解,不能构任何的金融投资建议书。本人不为任何损失和责任负责。
disclaimer: I am not a financial advisor. Below are just my personal opinion. It does not consitute a financial statement in any form. I can not be held responsible for any loss or liability as a result of reading this opinion.

投资基本常识:
风险和回报:风险在投资中的定义一般是指回报率的变化。比如说如果投资A的平均回报率是一年5%,平均每年差别是2%(3%-7%一年)。投资B的平均回报率是7%,平均每年回报率差别是5%,2%-12%。那么投资A的风险比投资B低,2%<5%。一般来说高风险高回报。但是并不是100%的。除非是定期存款或是国家债券,没有任何人可以告诉你一定有一定百分比的高回报。有的都是在吹牛或是诈骗,可以到ASIC去检举他们。

portfolio thoery(控制论??):通过分散风险来达到可以承受的风险和回报组合。具体的方法就是投资不同比率在不同的asset class(资产种类)里,以期达到一个预定的风险回报值。

Asset Classes有很多种,按风险排名,从低到高:
  1) 现金。一句话,活期存款。基本没风险,除非国家破产。也没有多少回报率,就是银行的浮动利息。
  2)fixed interest。定期存款。低利息,低回报。
  3)债券。国家债券是低回报的,但是风险也很低。垃圾债券,回报可以很高,但可能发行公司会倒闭。
  4)房地产。
  5)澳洲股票。
  6)国际股票。风险比澳洲股票达一点,因为还有汇率,政治的因素在里面。
  7)Derivatives。比如期货等等。个人认为是投机/赌博。当然也还是有高人能从中获利的。

regular investment - 因为我们都不是炒股高手,为了防止你在最贵的时候买进,请选用dollar cost averaging。基本上就是每个月追加一定的投资。比如第一次投资2000元之后每个月追加200元。还有一个好处就是让你养成存钱的习惯。

基金种类:
基金的分类有好多种,常见的有:
按风险分类。Income, conservative, balanced, diversified, growth。风险/回报越来越高。
按操作方法分类。Index fund, hedge fund, active fund, passive fund, fund of funds等等。
按资产种类分。Cash managment fund, Australian share fund, International share fund, resource fund, high tech fund等等。
还有就是master fund(给大户的)和 retail fund(散户)。Master fund的最低投资额为(几)十万到百万不等。Retail fund的最低投资额为一千到一万不等。
Thank you Philgu:
Strictly speaking master trust or wrap is not a product. Rather they are more like a platorm or service providing a range of different offerrings of asset class and fund managers. It is becoming more and more popular in the wealth management industry in the past decade. Most of master trust are principlely offerred to retail investors whilst wrap is more towards higher end (it can offer more exotic service including wrapping things like art collections). But master trust like CFS First Choice, ING OneAnswer,  MLC MasterKey, they are for both retail and wholesale investors. But a lot of fund managers would tier their fees (meaning higher balance lower the fees).

为什么要投资基金呢?
优点:
  1)相对投资个别股票来说,投资基金会降低风险,因为基金不会只投资一个股。
  2)不用太费心。应为你已经付钱让人给你投资了,你不用每天看股价,考虑是不是我的bhp股该卖了?
  3)比较容易套现。一般2-3天就能套现。
  4)税务比较方便。一般基金都会给你年终税单。自己买卖股票就麻烦点。
  5)用比较少的钱可以同时可以投资很多资产。
缺点:
  1)要收管理费。
  2)买哪个股票由不得你。
  3)买进卖出有差价。
  4)具体操作不由你。

如何选择投资那个基金呢?
  1)要知道自己的风险承受能力。看看你的风险承受能力(点击)
  2)知道自己投资的期限(如果不是fixed interest,三到五年以下的投资叫做投机)。一般基金的发股书都会有一个建议投资期限,5-7年不等。现金和债券短一点,1-3年也有。
  3)看回报率。这个比较麻烦。第一要苹果比苹果。不要拿fixed intereste和股票的比。第二要比去掉管理费和别的费用的回报率。有些报表会说15%但么说是去掉managment fee以后的,那么如果managment fee是2%,那它的真正回报率才13%。越高越好啦。不要比3年的,至少5年。当然了过去的回报高不等于以后的回报也会高。
  4)比较收费。基本来说,指数基金(index fund),现金和债券基金收费比较低。股票基金其次,hedge fund和active funds最高。当然是越低越好。
  5)税务方面的考虑。增值税(CGT)是按照收入来征收的,但是如果持股超过十二个月按百分之五十收。有很多基金,特别是散户基金因为要有业绩来吸引新的客户所以要不断地实现增值=多交税。看他们的turnover rate,越高税缴得越多。当然啦,如果你的收入很低那也就没关系了。imputation credit,澳洲公司要缴收入的27%(???)给政府,所以就等于是你(持股人)也缴了税。退税的时候你可以用来抵税。如果夫妻俩人,户头最好用低收入的一方。如果是联合户头,税务局会用每人占50%来算的。
  6)如何加入。同样是colonial first state,如果你通过commsec加入就没有entry fee和trailing commission(也不是真的没有,而是commsec会退回那些收费),如果你直接加入就要收4%的entry fee。如果通过经济顾问加入,一般还要收trailing commission,每年有一定百分比。剥了几层皮以后,你的钱也差不多了。所以一定要看清,千万不要放松。也有经济顾问不收trailing commission,他们会收取一个固定的费用。所以用经济顾问的千万要问清楚他们的收费。按ASIC的规定他们必须告诉你他们所有的收费和利益冲突,不然可以检举他们。
  7)买进卖出的差价(buy and sell spread)。大多数基金都有这个差价。0.2-0.5%左右。看基金的种类了。
  8)switching。就是说如果你在同一个基金公司的投资是不是可以随时从一个基金转到另一个基金,有没有收费,收多少。
  9)分红。基金一般是半年分红一次。基本上都让你选择拿钱或者用分红继续投资。个人倾向继续投。利滚利啊!

FAQ:
有没有100%一定赚钱的方法呢?
没有!至少没有合法的一定赚钱的方法。

基金一定赚吗?
不是。因投资的目的,方法,管理公司和个人原因,每个人的投资回报都不相同。但是有一点很重要。就是:“长期投资会让你致富的几率接近100%,但天下事没有100%保证。”

还有吗?
现在想不起了。有问题再改。

[ 本帖最后由 黑山老妖 于 2008-1-8 21:29 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 22积分 +126 收起 理由
dogdogkun + 3 感谢分享
REEF + 2 谢谢奉献
iami + 3 偶对你的景仰如滔滔江水

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2006-10-15 13:36 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 wuyu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 wuyu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
谢谢分享。加分+

发表于 2006-10-15 13:47 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kukumalu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kukumalu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
不错! lz辛苦了~~~ (怎么才能给lz加分?)

btw, 希望philgu tz也来补充下,

发表于 2006-10-15 13:54 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 wuyu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 wuyu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 kukumalu 于 2006-10-15 13:47 发表
不错! lz辛苦了~~~ (怎么才能给lz加分?)

btw, 希望philgu tz也来补充下,

等你像我的脚丫一样多
If speech is silver, then silence is golden

发表于 2006-10-15 15:34 |显示全部楼层

Thanks good man

此文章由 louislu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 louislu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整

发表于 2006-10-15 15:53 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 wyatt 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 wyatt 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
加分感谢
Advertisement
Advertisement
头像被屏蔽

禁止访问

发表于 2006-10-15 18:20 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 philgu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 philgu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
LZ has done a very good job summarising and should be very beneficial to people who don't want to read through PDS.

Strictly speaking master trust or wrap is not a product. Rather they are more like a platorm or service providing a range of different offerrings of asset class and fund managers. It is becoming more and more popular in the wealth management industry in the past decade. Most of master trust are principlely offerred to retail investors whilst wrap is more towards higher end (it can offer more exotic service including wrapping things like art collections). But master trust like CFS First Choice, ING OneAnswer,  MLC MasterKey, they are for both retail and wholesale investors. But a lot of fund managers would tier their fees (meaning higher balance lower the fees).

In my view, 60% - 70% of the return is due to asset allocation than anything else. So think about that carefully before doing anything else. The other thing I found quite interesting is that people would put more trust in fund manager's brand rather than its investing prowess. Colonial First State is currently the market leader in term of funds under management.  But really it was Greg Perry who made it by far the best fund in those days. Greg Perry left CFS with a handsome payout after CBA's purchase of Colonial. I think he just started a new hedge fund last year with very good response from market. His reputation is enough to convice the institution investors to entrust him with hundred of million of dollars. It was people like Neilson Kerr, Paul Moor made BT a dominant force decades ago. But after departure of those people, you can clearly see the failing of the performance quite easily. In my view, the most important is who is investing for you rather than the fund itself. All the saying of because we have a strong process, so it would be fine after one star portfolio manager's depature is not very convincing for me. That is one of the reasons why boutiques are getting very popular nowadays even though most of them do require a higher minimum initial investment.

[ 本帖最后由 philgu 于 2006-10-15 19:32 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 4积分 +20 收起 理由
Devil_Star + 3
西边雨 + 5
alex1031 + 4

查看全部评分

退役斑竹 2007 年度奖章获得者 2008年度奖章获得者 特殊贡献奖章 参与宝库编辑功臣

发表于 2006-10-16 08:29 |显示全部楼层

Thank you for the feed back philgu

此文章由 黑山老妖 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 黑山老妖 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
philgu, thank you for the feed back.

Thank you for clarifying master trust and wrap. I will make the change. :)

I am somehow have a different view of brand and personality for managed funds.
I believe is while who manages the fund does have an influence on the return etc, but since all "maturer" funds which had being run for a number of years would have an investment goal and strategy setup over the years. The result of the fund reflects the investment philosophy and strategy. Its like the share trading, depending on gut feeling is not the way to do it. One has to stick to a preset system. If what you mean was who setup the funds' process that really matters, then I would agree with you. But once the fund has being setup and run for a number of years, as long as the knowledge of following the process is passed on, there is really minimal human influence on its performance. Their are wizkids, no denying of that. But human can fail, sometimes very badly. Beside where human intervention works best is in bountique funds, as you pointed out, which have high fees and turnover. Might not be all that tax effective and high fees. Their benefits are questionable over the long term. Also one of the factors they can out perform is because of their smaller size, which means they can react faster than larger funds. I think this has being pointed out before by one of the wizkids, can't remember who exactly but think it was Paul Moor.

Brands are just what they are, brands. They build up a reputation of some sort over the years to reflect their strength and perception ppl have of them, all based on their process, like you said. I think this is because their process is reliable over the long term.

Also want to point out, for index funds and fixed interest funds, really everyone performs similarly.

All that being said, thank you for bringing all these up for discussion. We can discuss which fund/personality is better for a long time. But that can be in another thread. As you have noticed, I had avoided recommending fund mangers and funds to invest in. As everyone one

评分

参与人数 2积分 +11 收起 理由
kings7777 + 3
astina + 8

查看全部评分

发表于 2006-10-16 09:35 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 游子 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 游子 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
好贴,长知识啊。

退役斑竹 2007 年度奖章获得者 2009年度奖章获得者

发表于 2006-10-16 10:18 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 休 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 休 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
这个贴要顶

发表于 2006-10-16 11:33 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 happysee 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 happysee 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
加分
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2006-10-16 11:34 |显示全部楼层

Thanks again

此文章由 louislu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 louislu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
This thread is brilliant.

发表于 2006-10-16 11:50 |显示全部楼层

but..

What i mean is this thread is a bit general, it is going to be very useful  initially. However, I suggest we open up mulitple threads which each of them is only focus on a particular toptics or category and be deeply specific on it!

Everyone has similar experience can share their experience during their spare time, make those topics always growing.

But very first is we do need some one or any one who is really know about it to set up the categories, or even we can discuss on how to category them before we start doing it, so we can make it grow systemtically.

Personally, I am very new about this so I am really incapable to arrange the things up, I expect some one who can contribute a bit of their effort during the spare time to help, I believe a lot of ppl in this forum are keen to the knowleage like this.

Appreciate

评分

参与人数 1积分 +4 收起 理由