新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 冬遊Part 1 - 澳洲中部遊 (多圖慎入) (2014-8-20) silvia · 墨尔本四个月生活点滴 (2005-10-27) Monica
· 煮夫手记三十二 烩茄子与炸茄盒(挑茄子心得在71楼) (2011-8-24) amon54 · 首次购房者的Wantirna South买房记——以及我所使用的选学校,找房子的工具全记录 (2013-7-23) sisicat
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1582|回复: 13

MARKETING 术语 (搞笑版) [复制链接]

发表于 2011-9-5 12:52 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 PQPQ123 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 PQPQ123 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Marketing Redefined

1. You go to a party and you see an attractive girl across the room. You go up to her and say, "Hi, I'm great in bed, how about it?" - That's Direct Marketing.

2. You go to a party and you see an attractive girl across the room. You recognize her. You walk up to her, refresh her memory and get her to laugh and giggle and then suggest, "Hi, I am great in bed, how about it?". That's Customer Relationship Management.

[ 本帖最后由 PQPQ123 于 2011-9-6 12:40 编辑 ]
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2011-9-5 12:53 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 wozf14 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 wozf14 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
呵呵,确实是~沙发了~

发表于 2011-9-5 12:53 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 PQPQ123 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 PQPQ123 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
3. You go to a party and you see an attractive girl across the room. You give your friend a tenner. She goes up and says "Hi, my friend over there is great in bed, how about it?". That's Advertising.

4. You go to a party and you see an attractive girl across the room. You go up to her like Richard Gere, Look at her like Sean Connery, Smile like Tom Cruise, carry the air of Clint Eastwood and say, "Hi, I am great in bed, how about it?". That's Direct Selling.

发表于 2011-9-5 12:54 |显示全部楼层
5. You go to a party and you see an attractive girl across the room. You somehow mop up her mobile number. You call and chat her up a while and then say "Hi, I am great in bed, how about it?" That's Tele-Marketing.

6. You go to a party and you see an attractive girl across the room. You put on your spring boots and walk around playing Mr. Busy. You put on your best smile and walk around being Mr. Congenial. You refresh all the Thesaurus links in your memory and play Mr. Polished. You stand straight, you talk soft and smooth, you open the door for the ladies, you smile like a dream, you set an aura around you playing the Mr. Gentleman and then you move up to the girl and say, "Hi, I am great in bed, how about it?". That's Hard Selling.

7. You go to a party, you see an attractive girl across the room. She comes over and says, "Hi, I hear you're great in bed, how about it?" Now that is the power of Branding.

[ 本帖最后由 PQPQ123 于 2011-9-5 13:00 编辑 ]

Appendix

1. You go to a party and you see an attractive girl across the room. You go up to her girlfriend and say "hi, I'm great in bed. let's have some fun." You leave the room together. The other day, the girlfriend tells the attractive girl:" He is great in bed." That's network marketing.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2011-9-5 12:55 |显示全部楼层
2. You go to a party and you see an attractive girl across the room. You mop up her ICQ number and start to chat with her on internet. You name yourself " Mr. Big " and send her a picture of Tom Cruise with your name. At last you say: " How about a meet?" That's E-Marketing.

3. You go to a party and you see an attractive girl across the room. You go up to her and present to her a gold watch and say:" I am great in bed." That's trade marketing basic.

发表于 2011-9-5 12:55 |显示全部楼层
4. You go to a party and you see an attractive girl across the room. You go up to her and pretend you are the host and lead her to the garden. There is flower blossom and birds' singing. Moon is above in sky and warm breeze in the air. You whisper to her " Hi, I am great in bed. how about it?" That's trade marketing advanced.

5. You go to a party and you see an attractive girl across the room. You jump up the stage and call attentions from all. " Hello everyone, I am great in bed. I will pay to anyone of you girls who sleeps with me." That's dot com marketing.

发表于 2011-9-5 12:56 |显示全部楼层
6. The next day you tell the girls:" I am not going to pay you. Instead you can keep the right to me anytime you want." That's stock go public.

7. "I go to a party and I see an attractive girl across the room. I go up to her and say, "Hi, I am the buddy of Bond..., James Bond. And I'm as great in bed, how about it?" That's Co-Branding."

[ 本帖最后由 PQPQ123 于 2011-9-5 13:03 编辑 ]

发表于 2011-9-5 12:56 |显示全部楼层
8. I go to another party, I see attractive girls across the room. They all RUN over to me and say one by one:

- "Hi, Jacky, you showed you're great in bed, how about it tonight?"  
- "Hi, Johnny, you showed you're great in bed, how about it tonight?"
- "Hi, Julio, you showed you're great in bed, how about it tonight?"

Now that is the power of Personalization."

发表于 2011-9-5 12:58 |显示全部楼层
如此生动的"活学活用"的 MARKETING 教材,是不是比教科书容易记住得多?

看懂了的, 笑了的, 请加分啊!

评分

参与人数 1积分 +3 收起 理由
MTANG + 3 你太有才了

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2011-9-5 13:05 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 上书房行走 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 上书房行走 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
which one is the most powerful approach?

发表于 2011-9-5 13:10 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 上书房行走 于 2011-9-5 13:05 发表
which one is the most powerful approach?

有机会都试试不就知道了??

发表于 2011-9-5 13:13 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 朝三暮四郎 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 朝三暮四郎 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
You go to a party and tell everyone "Hi, Im great in bed. Im great in bed. Im great in bed. " that's advertising as well. 羊羊羊,恒源祥

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部