新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 敝帚自珍--- 一个人的装修,往事历历在目,人生新的起点是这么艰苦! (2011-12-17) shangpin · House Boat可以玩! (2010-8-25) 车友
· 尼康最新35mm F1.4 G试拍...... (2010-12-11) jmms_smmj · ZMZHU的国产电影反派篇 (2008-12-16) zmzhu
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 4323|回复: 31

第一次买房者看进来(原创) [复制链接]

发表于 2006-8-4 17:25 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 hwkevin 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 hwkevin 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
本人也算业内从业人士,第一次发帖。这里对第一次买房需要考虑的问题做个简短介绍,有兴趣欢迎加入讨论。

How to choose properties.
The following point should be considered:
Area of property, location, traffic, facilities, quality of construction etc.

How to buy a property.
1.        If you have not got enough money,get AIP from banks. The bank gives the applicant a conditional offer base on applicant’s income earning ability. It would be helpful in two situations. In private sale, it will give the purchaser a bargain power in the price negotiation with the vendor. In the auction, it will give the purchaser the confidence to bid.
2.        Search a property.
3.        Section 32 or vendor’s statement should be given before signing a contract by two parties.
4.        Private sale or auction. Private sale have 3 days cooling period and the contract could be conditional such as subject to finance or building inspection. Auction has no cooling period, the contract is unconditional.
5.        Signing purchase contract. Normally 10% of property value deposit will be paid when signing the Contract and the purchaser will be given 60 days to settle. Contract can be conditional. The purchaser could nominate some other person as the legal buyer.
6.        Property purchase contract is provided to the lender and then the purchaser will get loan approval from the bank.
7.        The buyer is recommended to do final inspection before the settlement day.
8.        The vendor’s solicitor, the purchaser’s solicitor and the bank lawyer will arrange settlement and settlement day.

how to get a mortgage loan from bank.
1.        Application. The applicant will be given a conditional offer in 3 business days.
2.        Valuation. The lender will arrange the valuation for the proposed securities and proposed new property. Normally it takes 1 week.  
3.         Loan documents signed buy the borrower and return to lender. Normally it takes 1 week.
4.         It will take 1 more weeks to get final settlement.

What properties should be bought?
1.        Off the plan property or existing property. If buying an off the plan property, there will be no stamp duty paying to the government. But there is a risk that the market property value goes down at the settlement.
2.        Old or new. It is comfortable to live in a new house, and the depreciation from the property is tax deductible. Properties built before 1986 can not apply depreciation for tax purpose. Old house may not suit for living, but most old property came with a large size of land. The buyer will have more flexibility for renovation, extension or subdivision on an old property in the future.

Property bought under what names.
Individual, Family trust or company. Under different name, the effect on tax issues, transferring title and property protection will be different.

Wealth creation strategies through property investment.
1.        Investment property. Can get income tax deduction from interest expense, rental expense and any cost related to the investment property. However, if the property sold out, the capital gain tax will be applied.
2.        Invest Home. Can not get income tax deduction but can avoid capital gain tax if the home property sold to other person.

Government grant.
1.        Who will be eligible? Only the first home buyer can get this lump sum money from the government.
2.        How much? Victorians can get $10,000.
3.        And how to apply. Can be applied with the home loan together.
4.        When to apply? Can be before or after the loan application.

Four parts of income from investment properties:
1.        Capital gain.
2.        Rental income
3.        depreciation
4.        Negative gain.

Conveyance
A legal process to transfer ownership of property from the seller to the buyer.
Normally carried out by a solicitor or licensed conveyancer, but can be done by an individual.

评分

参与人数 1积分 +12 收起 理由
horseanddragon + 12

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

2007 年度奖章获得者 参与宝库编辑功臣 飞天奖章

发表于 2006-8-4 17:27 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 astina 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 astina 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
depreciation from the property is tax deductible

这个是针对投资房的,但是文内没有说明,可能会有误导作用

退役斑竹

发表于 2006-8-4 17:37 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 horseanddragon 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 horseanddragon 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
lz如能讲得细致点,效果会更好

发表于 2006-8-4 17:42 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 astina 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 astina 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
请问LZ是房产中介吗

退役斑竹

发表于 2006-8-4 17:50 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 baolqun 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 baolqun 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原创用E文写...
和阿丝JJ有的一拼

发表于 2006-8-4 18:51 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 cattor 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 cattor 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
能不能翻译一下呀,是不是直接把计划书贴出来了?
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2006-8-4 19:30 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 西边雨 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 西边雨 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
$10000里有7000是联邦的,3000是维省的(房子超过50W,这3000块就没了)

退役斑竹 2007 年度奖章获得者 2008年度奖章获得者

发表于 2006-8-4 19:43 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 villa 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 villa 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整

OMG,这也叫原创?

退役斑竹

发表于 2006-8-4 19:49 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 garysu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 garysu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 西边雨 于 2006-8-4 19:30 发表
$10000里有7000是联邦的,3000是维省的(房子超过50W,这3000块就没了)

不免stamp duty,和纽省差得远。

不过考虑到楼价就 ……

发表于 2006-8-4 20:08 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 hwkevin 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 hwkevin 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
筒子们,本人是做贷款中介的.初来乍到,不知道说什么好,只好三句话不离本行.因为平时讲这些术语可能用英文更习惯,所以用英文写出来,并没有卖弄的意思.写这个初衷只是给读者提出一个初步的概念,引发大家的思考.一篇文章难以详尽.希望能起到抛砖引玉的效果.大家如果有更具体的问题,可以提出来具体探讨.本人水平有限,还请海涵.

发表于 2006-8-4 20:21 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 清风浅韵 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 清风浅韵 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
看来是同行
不过这些东西 如果大家有空的话 听一听各种洋人华人的seminar
关于这样的东西都是重复了一万次的

我已经辗转于悉尼的房产公司和贷款公司  好多个地方了
很明白这些东西里面的文章

请大家还是到时候多比较一些产品 不要光看各公司的经过加工的不真实的广告
只要多多咨询 比较
还是可以选到好的适合的产品

至于负扣税的问题
也不要完全听地产商的一通乱说 以为是那么轻松简单的可行
所以多问 多学 多观察
才是重要的 这样的事情永远不是一篇文章 一点政策就可以说清楚

评分

参与人数 3积分 +18 收起 理由
bulaohu + 6 我很赞同
villa + 2 中肯
astina + 10

查看全部评分

最快的申请速度,最低的利率,需要做贷款的找我哦,保证没错!
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2006-8-4 20:22 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 villa 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 villa 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 hwkevin 于 2006-8-4 20:08 发表
筒子们,本人是做贷款中介的.初来乍到,不知道说什么好,只好三句话不离本行.因为平时讲这些术语可能用英文更习惯,所以用英文写出来,并没有卖弄的意思.写这个初衷只是给读者提出一个初步的概念,引发大家的思考.一篇文 ...

好说好说,楼主的主题贴英文部分如果完全是自己“原创"的也很不容易了,只要不是"Copy & Paste"的就好,呵呵。

同样是贷款中介,下面这位筒子就用中文码了这么多字,对我们这些辗转中文BBS的人来说,至少也体现出一种诚意吧。

前天刚刚升息,怎样才能找到“the best mortgage”,希望楼主这位业内专业人士多多为我们大家答疑解惑,

cheers!

http://www.oursteps.com.au/bbs/v ... 2124&highlight=

退役斑竹 2007 年度奖章获得者 2009年度奖章获得者

发表于 2006-8-4 21:46 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 休 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 休 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
请楼主继续用英文回答大家的问题

发表于 2006-8-4 21:51 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 清风浅韵 于 2006-8-4 20:21 发表
看来是同行
不过这些东西 如果大家有空的话 听一听各种洋人华人的seminar
关于这样的东西都是重复了一万次的

我已经辗转于悉尼的房产公司和贷款公司  好多个地方了
很明白这些东西里面的文章

请大家还是 ...

于无声处听惊雷

发表于 2006-8-4 22:08 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 toMel 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 toMel 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
为什么这篇英文帖子引来那么多的猜测? 气氛有点不对啊.

发表于 2006-8-4 22:58 |显示全部楼层
The article above is 100% percent original from my own, but I did use copy&paste function for saving time. At my work, I mail out lots of information regularly to my customers. Some are written in Chinese some in English. It is one of many ways to do business in this industry which is also part of our services. We call it add value part. I think most of you will understand why we do that.
But for today, when I provide this copy of my article to you, it means nothing of business but sharing some of my knowledge if you like. Some may feel it is shallow to put these things here, some may think it is kind of interest knowledge. But I sincerely believe this is truly helping those first home buyers to think about these issues. Our members of AUSTEPS come from all walks of life and all of us have a same background and all fight for their own dream future. It is really helpful that everyone exchange their knowledge and experiences to live in this strange continent to most of us. I would like to thank everyone who write an article and make contribution here. And today, I wish I had done the same thing to make a little contribution that shares some of my knowledge. For somebody, it could be worth nothing, but please, this is just a bit of my effort.
As saying from my college in the above floor, there are indeed lots of tricks existing in the property industry. From my experience, it is noting wrong with those investment concepts and theories. Those are perfect if you really study on it. But the important thing is, those investment strategies have to fit your situation. Otherwise, everything is wrong. The real estate agent always educate people about the good things to do property investment, however, they would never tell you whether those things are really working on you or not. So you have to figure about this thing by yourself. Having said that, those knowledge and theory is really good if you never heard about.
I am from mortgage industry, so I think my saying will carry more weight if I talk about this area. Yes, there is never a best loan product. There is only a better one which is suiting you. It is more like that when you buying a car, different car coming with different functions, qualities and price. You have to choose one of it buy your own at that specific time. The condition is, you know the cars and you know the market when you make that decision.
Sorry to write this in English if someone feel being offended. I do not think it is a good idea that blames somebody who does not write Chinese here.
Good luck to everyone.

评分

参与人数 2积分 +4 收起 理由
chenzy0513 + 2
bootlick + 2

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2006-8-4 23:06 |显示全部楼层
If you are really from within the industry, please provide information that is as accurate as possible. As I pointed out on Level 2, inaccurate information and concept can be very confusing and misleading, especially to those new migrants and first home buyers. When you talk about tax benefits, please do specify whether those benefits apply to owner-occupied properties or investment properties.
于无声处听惊雷

发表于 2006-8-4 23:15 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 toMel 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 toMel 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 astina 于 2006-8-4 23:06 发表
If you are really from within the industry, please provide information that is as accurate as possible. As I pointed out on Level 2, inaccurate information and concept can be very confusing and mis ...

Agree, this is the key.

[ 本帖最后由 toMel 于 2006-8-4 23:18 编辑 ]

发表于 2006-8-4 23:19 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 bootlick 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 bootlick 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
我觉得不能太苛求LZ,因为没有人是perfect expert。个人以为这个帖子的意义在于大家的讨论,然后基于LZ的经验和知识给与一些建议,既然是讨论就可能存在各种各样的见解,最后受益的我觉得应该还是准备买房子的朋友们。
脉脉如水 云剪青山翠
低眉莞尔 此生欲与醉
便从此 痴痴长坐 夜夜雨声碎

发表于 2006-8-4 23:20 |显示全部楼层
astina, 第一次买房子也可以是投资房而不必是自住房.另外文章后面也提到了depreciation 是投资房收入来源的一部分.如真有误导,谢谢指正.

发表于 2006-8-5 00:41 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 hwkevin 于 2006-8-4 22:58 发表

How to choose properties.
The following point should be considered:
Area of property, location, traffic, facilities, quality of construction etc.

How to buy a property.
1.        If you have not got enough money,get AIP from banks. The bank gives the applicant a conditional offer base on applicant’s income earning ability. It would be helpful in two situations. In private sale, it will give the purchaser a bargain power in the price negotiation with the vendor. In the auction, it will give the purchaser the confidence to bid.
2.        Search a property.
3.        Section 32 or vendor’s statement should be given before signing a contract by two parties.
4.        Private sale or auction. Private sale have 3 days cooling period and the contract could be conditional such as subject to finance or building inspection. Auction has no cooling period, the contract is unconditional.
5.        Signing purchase contract. Normally 10% of property value deposit will be paid when signing the Contract and the purchaser will be given 60 days to settle. Contract can be conditional. The purchaser could nominate some other person as the legal buyer.
6.        Property purchase contract is provided to the lender and then the purchaser will get loan approval from the bank.
7.        The buyer is recommended to do final inspection before the settlement day.
8.        The vendor’s solicitor, the purchaser’s solicitor and the bank lawyer will arrange settlement and settlement day.

how to get a mortgage loan from bank.
1.        Application. The applicant will be given a conditional offer in 3 business days.
2.        Valuation. The lender will arrange the valuation for the proposed securities and proposed new property. Normally it takes 1 week.  
3.         Loan documents signed buy the borrower and return to lender. Normally it takes 1 week.
4.         It will take 1 more weeks to get final settlement.

What properties should be bought?
1.        Off the plan property or existing property. If buying an off the plan property, there will be no stamp duty paying to the government. But there is a risk that the market property value goes down at the settlement.
2.        Old or new. It is comfortable to live in a new house, and the depreciation from the property is tax deductible. Properties built before 1986 can not apply depreciation for tax purpose. Old house may not suit for living, but most old property came with a large size of land. The buyer will have more flexibility for renovation, extension or subdivision on an old property in the future.

Property bought under what names.
Individual, Family trust or company. Under different name, the effect on tax issues, transferring title and property protection will be different.

Wealth creation strategies through property investment.
1.        Investment property. Can get income tax deduction from interest expense, rental expense and any cost related to the investment property. However, if the property sold out, the capital gain tax will be applied.
2.        Invest Home. Can not get income tax deduction but can avoid capital gain tax if the home property sold to other person.

Government grant.
1.        Who will be eligible? Only the first home buyer can get this lump sum money from the government.
2.        How much? Victorians can get $10,000.
3.        And how to apply. Can be applied with the home loan together.
4.        When to apply? Can be before or after the loan application.

Four parts of income from investment properties:
1.        Capital gain.
2.        Rental income
3.        depreciation
4.        Negative gain.

Conveyance
A legal process to transfer ownership of property from the seller to the buyer.
Normally carried out by a solicitor or licensed conveyancer, but can be done by an individual

The article above is 100% percent original from my own, but I did use copy&paste function for saving time. At my work, I mail out lots of information regularly to my customers. Some are written in Chinese some in English. It is one of many ways to do business in this industry which is also part of our services. We call it add value part. I think most of you will understand why we do that.
But for today, when I provide this copy of my article to you, it means nothing of business but sharing some of my knowledge if you like. Some may feel it is shallow to put these things here, some may think it is kind of interest knowledge. But I sincerely believe this is truly helping those first home buyers to think about these issues. Our members of AUSTEPS come from all walks of life and all of us have a same background and all fight for their own dream future. It is really helpful that everyone exchange their knowledge and experiences to live in this strange continent to most of us. I would like to thank everyone who write an article and make contribution here. And today, I wish I had done the same thing to make a little contribution that shares some of my knowledge. For somebody, it could be worth nothing, but please, this is just a bit of my effort.
As saying from my college in the above floor, there are indeed lots of tricks existing in the property industry. From my experience, it is noting wrong with those investment concepts and theories. Those are perfect if you really study on it. But the important thing is, those investment strategies have to fit your situation. Otherwise, everything is wrong. The real estate agent always educate people about the good things to do property investment, however, they would never tell you whether those things are really working on you or not. So you have to figure about this thing by yourself. Having said that, those knowledge and theory is really good if you never heard about.
I am from mortgage industry, so I think my saying will carry more weight if I talk about this area. Yes, there is never a best loan product. There is only a better one which is suiting you. It is more like that when you buying a car, different car coming with different functions, qualities and price. You have to choose one of it buy your own at that specific time. The condition is, you know the cars and you know the market when you make that decision.
Sorry to write this in English if someone feel being offended. I do not think it is a good idea that blames somebody who does not write Chinese here..

恕我直言,在一个中文论坛上,用洋文密密麻麻阐述带有那么多专业词汇的文章,至少我个人看得眼晕。

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2006-8-5 17:06 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 bulaohu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 bulaohu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 于 2006-8-4 21:46 发表
请楼主继续用英文回答大家的问题

naughty naughty

发表于 2006-8-7 15:45 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 chenzy0513 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 chenzy0513 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Good stuff. At least I feel this article helpful. Scoring!!!

By the way, ask a question.  Did you know of those small online lenders, such as Homepath and Onedirect?  They offers you cheap rate, but everything has to be done via phone or internet.   How is their services?  Anybody use them?

发表于 2006-8-7 15:53 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 马拉多纳 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 马拉多纳 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Thank you very much for your information.

Do you have any real case to share with us? Your english is so good, however, please consider our headache in reading that.

We really appreciate that you could write in Chinese, hopefully, it won't cause too much trouble for you.

Thanks again!

发表于 2006-8-7 15:57 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 西边雨 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 西边雨 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 hwkevin 于 2006-8-4 23:20 发表
astina, 第一次买房子也可以是投资房而不必是自住房.另外文章后面也提到了depreciation 是投资房收入来源的一部分.如真有误导,谢谢指正.

LZ是做贷款的,而不是房产中介?

据我说之,第一次买房子是投资房的话无权享受$7000+$3000的补助

发表于 2006-8-7 16:04 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 jsg 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 jsg 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
最近老看到报纸上有投资QLD房子的讲座, 那边的房子看上去挺吸引人, 不知有没有TZ参加过或有什么经验.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2006-8-7 20:24 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 chenzy0513 于 2006-8-7 15:45 发表

By the way, ask a question.  Did you know of those small online lenders, such as Homepath and Onedirect?  They offers you cheap rate, ...

没用过也没有听说过,不好发表评论,也可能比较便宜,但是切记在一个公平的市场,服务跟价格是成正比的.

发表于 2006-8-7 20:28 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 西边雨 于 2006-8-7 15:57 发表

LZ是做贷款的,而不是房产中介?

据我说之,第一次买房子是投资房的话无权享受$7000+$3000的补助

偶是做贷款的. 说得对,第一次买投资房,无权享受政府补贴.但是如果第二次买自住房的话,还是可以享受政府补贴的.但是这个补贴是在逐年递减的,去年还是$12000呢

发表于 2006-8-7 20:44 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 jsg 于 2006-8-7 16:04 发表
最近老看到报纸上有投资QLD房子的讲座, 那边的房子看上去挺吸引人, 不知有没有TZ参加过或有什么经验.

QLD房产的成长率近几年要高过墨尔本,悉尼.去年房市长的最凶的还是珀斯,年资本成长率平均达42%. 如果单讲投资回报率来说,昆士兰和珀斯因该是投资房产的好去处.但要注意,所谓的投资回报率,只是一个市场平均值.任何好的投资市场都有不好的投资产品,不好的投资市场也有好的投资产品.关键还是要选对房产阿. 另外投资房产,不能光看资本回报率的,还有其他如投资能力自身需求等因素.

本人评论纯属经验交流.

退役斑竹

发表于 2006-8-7 21:12 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 garysu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 garysu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
善意说一句,指望光看中文资料看懂买房这件事情,是不太可能的

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部