新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 我搬!买车记--交作业 (2004-12-19) flyswat · 选专业详细历程 (2005-7-8) he1696
· 老公前一阵做的锅塌豆腐,好吃。 (2006-3-16) susan · 现代新Sante Fe七座SUV长线测评 (2013-4-16) ruanhui2k
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 1632|回复: 15

Passed EBA 310, A CPA, now CA [复制链接]

发表于 2011-4-9 10:45 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 sunsunCA/CPA 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 sunsunCA/CPA 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
After 4 years, a hardwork pays off,working full-time at a CA firm since 2007, study 2.5-year CPA program, then 1.5-year CA program. In between, study at Tax Institute for 1 year.
Just want to prove that a Chinese is working harder than Assuie, can achieve higher and able to learn, know more stuff and perform better at workplace.
Now start working hard on crunching number for my own stuff and getting better living standard for my family.
Mate, we can do it. Cheers.

[ 本帖最后由 sunsunCA/CPA 于 2011-4-9 17:01 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 1积分 +2 收起 理由
diaoni + 2 你太有才了

查看全部评分

Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2011-4-9 10:49 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Rolyat 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Rolyat 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Good on you!

发表于 2011-4-9 10:53 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 Janice2188 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 Janice2188 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Congratulation!! a good example/role model to follow

发表于 2011-4-10 15:55 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 diaoni 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 diaoni 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Wow....im proud of you....! ~ keep up the good work mate!

I'm thinking if I should take US CPA course after my CPA since CPA Australia does not have mutual agreement with AICPA anymore.
Now only CA has the mutual agreement with AICPA. But even so, CA's still need to one international qualifying exam.

Sigh ...endless games...

发表于 2011-4-10 20:55 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 sunsunCA/CPA 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 sunsunCA/CPA 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
原帖由 diaoni 于 2011-4-10 15:55 发表
Wow....im proud of you....! ~ keep up the good work mate!

I'm thinking if I should take US CPA course after my CPA since CPA Australia does not have mutual agreement with AICPA anymore.
Now only CA  ...

Mate, hanging there, I think the arrangement will resume between CPA Australia and AICPA.

发表于 2011-4-19 09:48 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 kathy_yixu 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 kathy_yixu 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Good on you!! I will finish my cpa this semester and plan to start ca in the second half year. God bless me!
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2011-4-29 13:38 |显示全部楼层
原帖由 kathy_yixu 于 2011-4-19 09:48 发表
Good on you!! I will finish my cpa this semester and plan to start ca in the second half year. God bless me!

Personally, I think if you are young, energitic and your job allows you to take more study, you can carry on.
I found it was a hectic excercise to start CA straight away after completion of CPA program.

发表于 2011-4-29 13:45 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 qqyang 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 qqyang 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
Good attitude.

发表于 2011-5-7 20:39 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 BobbieQ 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 BobbieQ 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
WHAT'S THE POINT TO HAVE BOTH?

发表于 2011-5-8 23:56 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 diaoni 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 diaoni 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
For me... I will start AICPA becos of the need in asia. Cos all the US related  listed co in here or asia want ppl with SOX compliance and US reporting knowledge....especially taiwan.. they explicitly want ppl with US cpa
hope cpa will have the agreement with aicpa again... cos now CPA Aust is not going places anymore...
why the difference.... sigh... CA just have to do more assignments....and its prestige just came from a clever business planning strategy that helped em closed a deal with big4 in aust...
CA and CPA should just combine ...since it dun really matter ..ur exp is king...this would help better allocate resources

发表于 2011-5-10 21:43 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 CWJ 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 CWJ 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
请问LZ,你是CPA去参加CA考试,有没有Exemption?
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表于 2011-5-10 21:56 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 tjjimmycy 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 tjjimmycy 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
好厉害。

发表于 2011-5-15 23:34 |显示全部楼层

回复 CWJ 11# 帖子

Yes, as a CPA, there is no exemption to undertake CA program. However, I think if a CA who wish to undertake CPA program, you only need to complete 2 subjects in CPA program.

发表于 2011-5-16 01:52 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 颓废的败家子 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 颓废的败家子 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整

发表于 2011-5-16 07:13 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 n95 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 n95 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
强人

发表于 2011-5-16 17:22 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 纠结 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 纠结 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
强人
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部