新足迹

找回密码
 注册

精华好帖回顾

· 星期六和朋友一起去EASTER SHOW (2009-4-20) 老陶 · 女人! 唉..... (2015-3-20) Natio
· 双职工家庭的福音之二 辣的开心 正宗酸菜鱼 (2005-3-23) binbingogo · 欧洲行(一) 20P (2013-9-1) Wolongshan
Advertisement
Advertisement
查看: 867|回复: 0

[日常管理] 想请教一下各位这里面到底哪些items是必须要repair的,哪些是不用管的,谢谢 [复制链接]

发表于 2019-12-9 16:07 |显示全部楼层
此文章由 fionaloving 原创或转贴,不代表本站立场和观点,版权归 oursteps.com.au 和作者 fionaloving 所有!转贴必须注明作者、出处和本声明,并保持内容完整
以下是中介发过来的

我不太清楚到底哪些是必须要repair的,哪些是不用管的,不知道这个tenant是算reasonable的还是算demanding的呢?谢谢大家。

The tenants have sent through a list of items at the property. Please let me know your thoughts on each.

- Some of the windows are unlocked and some are locked. We do not have a key. There were some small keys left in a kitchen drawer which I have tried but they do not fit any of the locks. Can we have a key please?

- The window winder (not sure if that's the right term) in the rear bedroom is broken, the handle comes off the fitting, it goes back on and the window winds but it is loose. I'm not sure if this should be fixed or just reported but I want to check.

- Can we remove the sticker of the world in the front bedroom please?

- Can you ask the landlord if we can paint over the green wall in the front bedroom please? Just in a cream/white. We are happy for him/her to supply us with the exact pain to use and to cover the cost of paint etc.

- The guard over the fan in the downstairs toilet fell off and landed on me. I wasn't hurt but got the shock of my life. We don't have a ladder to be able to get to the ceiling height so again just wanted to lodge that it clearly wasn't attached properly.

- The water feature is broken as listed on the contract, would the landlord be open to repairing or removing the feature? It collects rain water and leaves, it is quite hard to clean and attracts mosquitos.
Advertisement
Advertisement

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Advertisement
Advertisement
返回顶部